five.

Kisses. [Chaennie.]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now now. let’s not get too handsy

Oh by the way, were yall triggered when I wrote a new story? Us Colliding came in such a surprise even for me. Lol.

Five; touch.

Just like that, Chaeyoung was here in a matter of 14 minutes and only had a few seconds to spare. I think she ran a little too by the way she was breathing hard. I eyed her from bottom to the top and find her extremely y, it’s odd of me to say that because she’s only trying to catch her breath but it’s making my emotions run wild. The other two snickered at Chaeyoung’s state.

“Oh you’re back!”

“Did you run a marathon or something?” Lisa snorted.

I leaned against the kitchen counter crossing my arms while covering my mouth to hide my smile. Her eyes casted to me questioningly and I could only purse my lips. I took those photos of me last night, it arrived yesterday afternoon but I wanted to try it on first. Wanted to see if it suited me before I tell her anything, surprisingly she paid attention to my size.

“The um… elevator wasn’t working so I had to use the stairs.” Lie.

I watched her move around the kitchen, when she passed behind me her hands caressed my waist and I bit my lip to contain my smile. I turned around to see her get herself a glass of water and drank it while she leaned against the counter opposite of me. Her eyes were so intense that it made my heart skipped a beat; they never stopped staring into mine that I can’t help but let out a tiny smile which caused her features to soften into a smile too.

“You should’ve seen how Jennie unnie was the whole time you were gone.” I turned around with eyes wide like a saucer at Lisa and saw her devilish smirk. “Don’t.” I warned her.

“Yeah? Tell me about it.” I looked at Chaeyoung incredulously, her voice laced with playfulness.

“She wouldn’t stop bugging us to text you to come back faster when she could just do it herself.”

My cheeks reddened from the embarrassment and anger, I stormed to Lisa and she laughed trying to protect herself as I got on top of her to cover .

“And how did that go?” Chaeyoung put the glass in the sink and crossed her arms with a smirk.

“Pftt of course we didn’t do it, she was going to do it herself one way or another.” Jisoo laughed out loud.

“Uniiiieeeee!” I whined and plopped down in between them on the sofa. I can’t believe they are literally embarrassing me like this.

“Jennie was like so lifeless and we knew right away that either you or her contacted the other first since her behavior changed instantly and we could here giggling from her room.” I blushed harder at this, remembering the evening that Chaeyoung had texted me. I watched from the corner of my eye that Chaeyoung had a thousand watt smile and I just groaned.

“Well I’m back now.”

“I can see that.” I poke my tongue out at her and she responded back the same.

“Oh - SHE WENT INTO YOUR ROOM TO ROLL AROUND IN YOUR BED-“ I bolted out of the living room once Lisa said those words that I knew she was going to mention. Curse her for seeing me in such a state. “AAAAAAA.” Screaming in embarrassment as I entered my room, not without hearing their laughter in the other room. That’s it – I am not going to come out of my room until tomorrow. I groaned into my pillow for being so reckless with myself. I’m such a needy person, and it shows.

I can feel Kuma my ear and I pet him. We stayed in my room and watched mukbang videos and half an hour later I hear a knock on my door. “Go away Lisa. You’re banned from entering my domain.” I dead panned, yesterday she came into my room to make fun of what happened and then tried to barge in when I was trying on the clothes Chaeyoung got me. I was forced to barricade my door because she almost had a glimpse of me wearing the pink thigh high socks but not without her giving it her all to push open my door. I don’t know where I found the strength to shut my door and lock it but I guess it was the adrenaline rush.

“It’s not Lisa.” The very voice that I’m completely and undyingly infatuated with, spoke behind the door. Pouting, i’m still upset that she teased me along with the others. My god I sound like a spoil brat, I shook my head and hid under the covers. “You’re not allowed to enter too….. for the mean time….” Chuckling can be heard and I rolled my eyes even if her laugh always leaves a tingly feeling in the pit of my stomach. Kuma had got off my bed and was already scratching at my door, he probably wants to go to his toilet.

“But I want to be near you.” Oh how does she manage to make me feel these unexplainable feelings.

With a tiny voice I called out, “…Okay.” She opened the door immediately and Kuma scrammed out of the room pass her. I sat up with the covers covering my legs and Chaeyoung came closer to sit at the edge of the bed, smiling at me fondly. I crossed my arms and she made kissy faces to which I narrowed my eyes at. Pursing her lips and trying to contain her laughter. “And may I know why you’re mad at me?”

“Because you teased me.”

“Hey Lisa started it first – I just wanted to know more.” She massaged my foot through the covers. Looking around my room, I raised my eyebrow at her. “What are you looking for?”

“The clothes I bought for you. Where are they?”

My heart picked up its pace and I fidgeted with my hands. Pointing at my wardrobe, “In there, in a delivery box, behind the hanging clothes.” She stood up and made her way to take it out. Putting the box on the bed, she opened it up with a smile. The first thing she took out were the thigh high socks and I bit my lip.

“Are you still wearing pants right now?”

I gaped at her for awhile before breaking out of my trance. Nodding softly she pulled the covers away from me and ushered me to take it off. “I want to see you wear them for me please.” Blushing hard, I swallowed the saliva that accumulated in my mouth. I stood up already and she was just staring at me intently. “Aren’t you going to look away?” Looking up at me with dark eyes, I felt so small under her intense gaze, deep down it made me quiver.

“My father said to appreciate beauty and I am my father’s daughter.” Her demeanor changed lately, it’s not bad… more like….y and so… unlike her. As if she’s a whole different person, someone that is unrecognizable. Different than the Chaeyoung I knew from years of knowing her.

And I need to see more of it.

God forgive me for being a sinner. “Then can you take

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter