ten.

Kisses. [Chaennie.]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Smooth skin slides up against her arm leaving apparent uncontrollable goosebumps. How is it possible to that one in capable of having such effect on you? Full plump lips leaving feather light kisses onto the nape of her neck and she smiles with content at the gesture. Her own hands ride up her lover’s forearm where it had snake around its original place before this, on her waist. Clasping her hand on top of the larger ones below it, their fingers interlock.

The kisses now turned quicker, from her neck to the curve of her shoulders. Jennie groaned from the sensation and muffled a laugh. The lover’s lips can be felt turning into a sweet and warm smile on her skin. Just then a throaty sound was let out by her when Jennie doesn’t make a move to turn around.

This is nice, the older thought. She felt relaxed, safe, and complete. She could be anywhere in the world right now but she choose to be in the arms of her lover’s any point of time. Surrounded by soft duvet covers in their space where Jennie gets her all to herself.

“I’m awake.” Jennie muttered softly with eyes still resting.

“Mmm, awake are you?”

The lover pushes her down on her back from her sideways position and looked at Jennie’s features. The lover processes all the detail, the soft smile lazily resting on her lips, the subtle movement of her eyes behind her eyelids, the soft hair splayed behind her in a wonderful mess.

Again her lips connected with Jennie’s skin almost delicately as if she’s a precious artifact. Peppered kisses from left to right that started on her left jaw down to her chin slowly then up again to the jaw. The lover continued to spoil Jennie with her kisses her. Fingers slowly buried into her lover’s hair to hold her while she continues her actions, massaging her scalp as she does. The lover groans softly at the touch and she thinks the oxytocin in her body increased ten folds.

“Open your eyes.”

“If I do, you’ll stop.” Jennie joked.

“Why?”

“You’ll choose to look me in the eyes.”

“What’s so bad about that?”

“I don’t want your kisses to stop.”

She heard her lover’s small laugh, her breath hitting Jennie’s face momentarily warming it. Her sweet voice, whether it’s sadness or joyful, it’ll always be her favorite no matter what. Jennie could live like this for eternity and she’ll never get tired. Even if she’s reincarnated, she’ll explore the world to find her better half. The one that can make the flowers inside her bloom for life, the butterflies wake, the earth shake.

“Love, I need you to wake up.”

Love. Music to her ears. God damn. Who’d a thought, one word can make me float like I’m high on drugs. Her lips stretched into a bigger smile, hands clasping her lover’s neck and thumb caressing it up and down. Can I just die right now and let this be my last memory of her, of us? Jennie thought.

“Love? You never called me that before.”

Once more, the lover laughed a fond one and a hand rested on Jennie’s side rubbing her waist.

“You love the littlest things, don’t you?”

“Call me Love again.”

“If I do, promise you’ll open your eyes.”

“Why is it so important?”

“I want you to look at me.” Her voice sounded sad. It left an uneasy feeling in Jennie but she shook it off.

“Okay.”

“Open your eyes, my love.”

Jennie’s eyes opened, she shot up from her bed and breathed hard. She looked around her room and saw no one. Not on top and looking down at her like she was, not even beside her. She felt the cold all of a sudden. All the warmth from before had now dissipated, to her the covers weren’t enough. Only a body pressed against her would.

“A dream.”

Just a dream. It was neither real or even a memory. Jennie sat there staring off into space. She thought once again, it wasn’t real nor was it a memory. Her mind had manifested these scenarios in her mind before, now it had come for her dreams and it felt real as if the younger was actually there. It almost frightened her thinking it was a ghost or was she just becoming crazy for making these up in her head. Why was her mind doing this to her again and again?

But then it hit her. She wanted it. She wanted a life like that. With her. And it scared Jennie how much she wanted Park Chaeyoung. It was supposed to be kisses, but it turned to more. It wasn’t just about the pleasure of it, it was about the emotional connection she got from the physical. The touches, the stares, the feelings that can be conveyed through them passed between each other. You can feel it in your bones and it’s electrifying. It lights up every cell in her body that she might as well just explode like the gas in a burning star.

But to allow her to feel that way fully without guilt and hurting herself and the person she… likes, she has to be true to herself.

True to her parents.

At least that’s what a good daughter would do. And Jennie was all about being a good daughter. She wishes to please them as such. She wants to be accepted and approved of her choices in life. It’s always been that way, it felt almost like she’s entirely dependent on her parents’ choices but if she hadn’t then she wouldn’t know which was right for her. Was it wrong of her to want someone that made her happy?

Jennie touched her right shoulder with her left hand, resting her chin on top of it. Dream Chaeyoung felt surreal. She felt it, she still feels the lingering touches and kisses. Now when she thinks back, they were in the dream. Jennie blushed. Even if she hadn’t had her ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter