four.

Kisses. [Chaennie.]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The question is; are we all sick s?
mood: Blind man by Xavier Omär

 my girl.

Chaeyoung’s been surveying online clothes secretly. The thing is, those clothes aren’t for her, however she’s been thinking of buying them for Jennie. She’s worried though, worried Jennie would think of her differently. Jennie has been wondering if she had any request or any rule addition to their deal since she wants things to be fair between them.

[flashback]

“Are you sure you don’t have anything you want?” Jennie interlaced their hands as they cuddled on the younger’s bed. It was a tiring day for them with having their dance practice that started early in the morning.

The younger laughed lightly at her question that’s been asked almost a hundredth time already. “Why do you always ask me this?”

“Well because it’s weird that I’m the only one who’s determining a lot in this like Good morning and Goodnight kisses is a must or like always let me cuddle with you when we sleep.”

“Hmm? Your point?”

“My point is when are you going to ask me of anything?”

Chaeyoung hummed for awhile, she’s been quite content with how things are right now because doing all this with Jennie makes her undeniable satisfied and happy. She never thought of asking more than that because if Jennie’s happy then she’s happy too…. but now she wonders…

“Would you get upset if I don’t ask for anything?”

“I won’t say I’ll get upset, I would say I’ll feel guilty. Like you said, this should be a win-win situation.”

She smiled at her older friend.

“Okay how about I’ll keep that in mind and I’ll get back to you later on?”

Jennie beamed at this, she pulled Chaeyoung’s jaw softly and kissed her lips. A low hum escaped through Chaeyoung’s throat indicating she was happy.

“I can’t wait.”

[End flashback]

Chaeyoung wonders what Jennie’s reaction would be if she asks for her opinion. The younger is currently at her visiting her family’s home but there’s only her sister there because her parents went back to Australia to settle with some stuff. Alice, her sister, and chaeyoung were sitting in their living room being watching television however the older noticed the younger wasn’t paying attention to the channel she put on. Rolling her eyes, she grabbed a pillow and lunge herself on top of Chaeyoung and proceed to make a move for the remote control. Groaning, she smacked Alice’s repeatedly and whined. Alice laughed and retracted her body, giving away her smug smile of victory once she got what she wanted.

“You could’ve just asked for it nicely you know.” Rolling her eyes at her sister.

“Where’s the fun in that?”

“Whatever, you weigh a ton did you know that?” She smirked while continuing to scroll through her phone. A gasped escaped from her sister’s lips and she just chuckled. “The disrespect.”

“I’m just joking.” She reached out and squeezed Alice’s cheek which made Alice smile but quickly covered it up and swat her hands away. “What are you so immersed in anyway?” Trying to peak at her baby sister’s phone which she only responded by hiding it from her plain of sight. “Nothing of your concern. “ Poking her tongue out.

“I thought I saw something pink in the corner of my eye.” Chaeyoung became alarmed by this and shook her head. “Nope nope, you’re just seeing things.”

“Are you buying a ? You know you have no use of that since you know.” pointing down to Chaeyoung’s lower part that caused her to blush hard at this and tried to cover her already covered parts. Quickly swatting her sister’s hand, “I’m not buying a toy for god’s sake and let’s not talk about that Jeez.”

“Then why are you so secretive because it’s just me.” She crossed her arms and pouted. “I thought there were no secrets between us, traitor.”

Sighing in defeat. They did promise each other no secrets. Plus Alice isn’t the judgmental type, so she’s not really concern if Alice knew what she’s up to. Passing her phone, Alice beamed at this and clapped her hands like a child and took the device in her hands. When she saw what it was that her younger sister was scrolling through all this while, her eyes bulge out and looked at her with and ‘Are you serious?’ expression. “What have we got here? Since when are you into these kinds of thing?”

Chaeyoung waved her hands, “They’re not for me! I swear.”

“Then for whom is it for?” raising her eyebrows at her sister expectantly. Chaeyoung shrugged her shoulders and smiled cheekily. “Somebody.” Alice rolled her eyes and reached out to pinch her arm hard. “OW! For god’s sake woman, enough with the violence. It’s for Jennie.”

This caused to drop. “Did I hear that right? Jennie? THE Jennie? Your group member? Jennie the SOLO chick?” Alice continued to make Jennie’s signature move in SOLO but it looked absolutely ridiculous so Chaeyoung couldn’t help but to laugh. “Yeah. Her, my best friend.”

“Tsk yeah sure, ‘best friends’ my – this is some next level and mom and dad are going to loveeee this.” Alice smirked devilishly and Chaeyoung narrowed her eyes, “You wouldn’t.”

“Oh yes I would.” She swiftly took out her phone and took a picture of Chaeyoung’s screen. “You’re evil but I think you’re forgetting something.” Alice’s smile dropped, “What?”

“Google drive. The files. Those PICTURES.” Chae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter