two.

Kisses. [Chaennie.]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

stolen kisses.

Jennie had a soft smile plastered on her face as she cut up the vegetables for their dinner. She feels bubbly in the inside and tried to contain her happiness everytime she thought of Chaeyoung’s kisses. The younger promised her more kisses after dinner, reminded her to brush her teeth too. She giggled remembering the younger said that she made sure to always use mouth wash twice every time Jennie asks for kisses after they eat.

Humming softly to herself, she casts her eyes toward their living room noticing Chaeyoung was glancing up at her sneakily through the book she was holding. Jennie ducked her head and blushed furiously, she turned around to put the cut vegetables into the soup. Chaeyoung could only chuckle at her shyness.

“You’ve been extra happy these days.” She heard her older friend snickered at her and offered a tiny bump to her hip. Jennie yelped lightly holding onto the board and made sure to not let any of the carrots spill elsewhere from the pot.

“What do you mean? I’m always happy when I’m with you guys.” She stated innocently trying to brush Jisoo off.

“Girl, you’re literally glowing and it’s obvious. Is there something you’re not telling me Jennie?” Trying to pry Jennie’s secret out and Jennie pursed her lips. “There’s no secret, gosh unnie stop.” Jennie laughed.

Jisoo crossed her arms and leaned against the counter with narrowed eyes aiming at Jennie. “You’re crushing on someone aren’t you.”

The cutting board Jennie was holding dropped on the counter and that startled them, including Chaeyoung. The younger dropped her book and quickly stood up with a worried face. “Is everything okay there?”

“We’re fine! It’s nothing, it just slipped out of my hand.” Waving off the younger and chuckled. She whispered to Jisoo, “Honestly it’s not that okay, I’m just happy because of our comeback that’s all.” She blushed while Jisoo smirked knowing she’s right. “Yeah, yeah. Say whatever you want but I’m getting it out of you someday.” Patting Jennie on the back before heading off towards her room.

Chaeyoung took this opportunity to slide into the kitchen. Jennie stirred the soup as she sneaked a peak at Chaeyoung who was ghosting behind her seeming as she was searching for something before feeling a tug at her apron. She was then pulled behind her towards the girl and Jennie yelped lightly feeling soft lips kissing hers. The younger pecked the lips repeatedly which cause the older to smile into it.

“What happened to after dinner?” Muttering in between kisses as she caressed Chaeyoung’s neck. She felt a low chuckle erupted in the tall blonde’s throat. “You look really cute, Jennie unnie. I couldn’t resist.” Jennie can’t explain the feeling she has inside, a feeling only now she‘s experiencing. A first for her.

Jennie put a stop to their kissing by placing a hand on Chaeyoung’s chest and pushing it lightly. “I’m cooking right now –“ She giggled when Chaeyoung stole another kiss from her. “Stop – Stop.” More and more kisses came from her and it wasn’t just her lips but her cheeks as well. Jennie closed her eyes to indulge herself in the soft kisses before putting on a stern face. “Unless you want to eat rice with kimchi only then go ahead.”

 The younger fake thought for a second before shrugging. “It’ll be worth it.” Attacking Jennie’s lips again and was satisfied to have the older kiss her back and giggled more. Finally pushing Chaeyoung away when she noticed the pot was smoking. “Omo!”

“Okay no. I have to finish this right now or we’ll all be starved.” The older laughed and Chaeyoung followed suit. She pinched Jennie’s right cheek to hear her squeal and it earned her a playful glare. Grabbing a strawberry from the fridge, she sat at the countertop to watch her unnie continue to cook. Picking at the stem of the strawberry before biting into it.

“You are in my work space, Rosie.”

“This is a kitchen, a public space where one can come in and out anytime one wants.” Playfully counter back. “Besides, I love watching you.”

Blushing, she didn’t respond and just let Chaeyoung do whatever she pleases. Everything feels so new to her, ever since their little deal with each other she can’t keep her emotions in check. It’s all over the place when it comes to the younger. The way Chaeyoung treats her is so different, it’s still the same but at some point it’s a little bit sweeter and romantic to her actions that would make her swoon. Flirting with her more often is an understatement but she does it too.

Little subtle touches here and there when no one was watching. Jennie would mostly initiate it because she felt like being clingy and drop from her tough act and just want someone to pamper her. Chaeyoung gladly catches her and engulfs her lovingly. She wonders if feeling this way towards her best friend is normal and so she agrees and accepts that it must be.

Jennie heard humming and mumbling from behind her and she turned around to put the soup in a big bowl.  Chaeyoung was smiling fondly at her and giving her an indescribable look in her eyes. Now she can clearly hear what the younger was singing.

“All the pretty girls in the world

But I'm in this space with you”

She tried to contain her smile once she realized that the younger was singing for her. Chaeyoung dropped down from the counter and leaned closer to Jennie, closing in to the side of her face.

“Colored out the lines

I came to find, my fire was fate with you”

Giggling from the breath that tickled her ear, Jennie poked her stomach to make her stop fooling around. Chaeyoung smiled playfully and followed the older around in the kitchen while she continued.

“My heartache would stay with you

Escape with you”

Shaking her head from side to side with a smile. She took out the rice from the rice cooker to put in small bowls for her members when she felt a light touch on her waist and Chaeyoung’s chin on her shoulder. Chaeyoung sang softly into her ear which caused her heart to pick up its pace while she try to concentrate on her task.

“I like my girls just like I like my honey; sweet

A little selfish,

I like my women like I like my money; green

A little jealous”

It was a good thing that their other two friends were somewhere else to not watch their interactions because they would surely freak out seeing their best friends being all sweet like a newly married couple in their kitchen. Jennie pursed her lips when she felt the younger kiss her shoulder then up to her neck which made her laughed lightly as it was ticklish. Chaeyoung smiled softly and pecked her jaw making the other caught her breath in . Grabbing the bowl from Jennie’s hand, she put it down and turned the older around to hug her and Jennie giggled when Chaeyoung start to move them around as if they were dancing without music.

Wrapping her arms around Chaeyoung, she leaned her head on her shoulder and had a soft smile playing on her lips while she listens to Chaeyoung hum the rest of the song.  “What song was that?” breathing in Chaeyoung’s scent. “Honey by Kehlani.” If this is how people in relationship feels, then she doesn’t want to stop whatever deal they had with each other even if they were still going to stay as best friends. She can’t imagine not being around Chaeyoung anymore.

“I SMELL SOMETHING GOOD!”

They quickly separated from their embrace and Chaeyoung cleared . She watched Lisa popping out from her room and came in to smell the delicious food that was cooked by Jennie. Noticing their awkwardness, Lisa laughed and raised an eyebrow.

“What? What’s with you both?”

Chaeyoung shook her head and smiled, “Nothing I was just asking Jennie unnie to teach me to cook these someday.” Nodding and agreeing at Chaeyoung’s statement, she cleared . “Alright, let’s get ready to eat! Jisoo Unnie, the food is ready!”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter