one.

Kisses. [Chaennie.]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

one: Kisses makes her high.

A/N: The reason why I started this fic will be at the end of this chapter.

There comes a time when one reaches a point of their life to be curious in all sorts of things. As for Jennie, she’s curious about getting intimate. It’s funny because she’s in her 20s now and would you believe that this woman, y, beautiful and has an amazing appeal happens to never had any sort of relationship before? She never even had her first kiss before.

People had asked her about it and she’d lie saying that its private matters when really she’s just embarrassed become she’s never experience any of it. The reason being her mother was very strict in the no relationship rules during her younger years but then the years evolved she just never had time to go out and find someone to share her feelings with. Her trainee years had been at fault, she’s focused more on it and when she started to debut with her other members YG had a strict policy. And it went all over again so Jennie till now is a whole , even on the lips.

The young woman had been jealous when a romantic scene came up from the movie she watched with her members. She pouts everytime the couple in the screen would hold hands, or hug, and kiss. Jennie ends up leaving in the middle of the movie and her best friends would call her out to stay but she just excused herself saying that she felt sleepy already.

And now would it be so wrong for her to admire her younger friend? Yes Jennie is not so subtly eyeing Chaeyoung’s or what she usually calls her by her English name, Rosie. Jennie chewed on her bottom lip and watched the scene in front of her played out. The younger is fooling around with Lisa and she can’t help but find her somewhat attractive all of a sudden. It could be because of the morning light pouring into their apartment making Chaeyoung’s skin glow and her lips were a few shades lighter. Her eyes landed on the pinkish lips and she unconsciously her own when Chaeyoung’s lips stretched out at different forms of smile.

Jennie held Kuma and didn’t realized that the pup had nudged her hand a few times begging for good boy rubs so the brown furred dog gently bite on his owner’s thumb. It wasn’t painful but it surely caught her off guard.

“Hey, what was that for?” She broke out of her trance and rubbed his face. The dog grumbled and nudged her palm and she finally got the message.

“You okay, unnie? You seem to be a million miles away.” Jennie heard a voice coming from beside her and she realized it was the subject of her attraction not a few seconds ago asking her. Jennie felt flushed from being embarrassed that she was shamelessly checking the younger out. “What? Oh yeah, no worries. Kuma’s just acting up is all.” Scratching the dog’s head resulting in its tail to waggle.

Chaeyoung half-smiled amusingly at this and went to grab at the dog toy on the floor. It squeaked when she squeezed it and Kuma perked up at this. “Come here boy.” The dog obliged and went running into the younger’s arms ignoring the toy in her hand. Lisa laughed, “Why is it that he prefers you more than his favourite toy?”

Jennie smiled and leaned against the armrest of their couch watching her dog snuggling up in Chaeyoung’s lap. The reason was because during nights when they have free time, Chaeyoung would come knocking on Jennie’s door to hang out. If it’s not with Jennie, then Kuma would end up snuggling with the latter. Sometimes Chaeyoung would sneak in some treats for him when she thought Jennie wasn’t looking. The older would shrug it off with a smile knowing full well the younger loves to spoil him. “That’s because mama Jennie doesn’t give him enough food so he comes looking for me. Isn’t that right Kuma.” Chaeyoung raised him up to level him with her face and she cooed when he barked and her face.

Jennie scoffed, “Tsk, you’re feeding him excessively and it’s not good for his health.” The younger smiled sheepishly.

“Well he gives me his puppy dog eyes and how could I refuse such a face. Just look at him!” She turned Kuma to face Jennie and he whimpered as if he understood Chaeyoung and followed her lead.

Jennie narrowed her eyes at them, “Don’t you pretend like I don’t feed you enough, Kuma. Rosie, you know how he gets sometimes.” She sighed and cross her arms. Chaeyoung pouts but knew what Jennie meant.

“What? What happens if he eats too much?” Lisa butted in.

“He gets an upset stomach and he’ll vomit. My bedsheets are the victim of her spoiling him too much.” Jennie stood up and started to clean up their living room, picking up the cushion and arranging them neatly at the side. It was a bit of a mess due to their late night movie marathon last night.

“Better than Dalgom, he vomits intentionally on my carpet. I swear to god that demon dog has something against me.” Chaeyoung laughed shortly at this, “That’s because you like to provoke him, dummy.”

“His face just begs to be bullied, you can’t lie though.” Lisa smiled smugly.

“Speaking of Dalgom, where’s Jisoo unnie?” Jennie realized she hasn’t come out yet from her room neither did Dalgom. “Oh, last night I worked Jisoo unnie up pretty good.” Lisa stated while picking at her nails.

The room fell silent and Jennie slowly looked at Lisa and her eyes automatically landed on Chaeyoung whose mouth was agape from what she said. They looked at each other and Jennie’s dumpling cheeks slowly turned red and Chaeyoung smiled almost amused by this. The Thai girl finally pluck out the nail that was hanging lose and looked at her two friends. She raised an eyebrow, “What did I say?”

“You ‘worked’ Jisoo unnie up? So you guys were the ones fooling around late at night ha? The moans and groans. HA I knew it.” Chaeyoung smirked and Kuma barked in agreement. Jennie covered her cheeks and fanned them to cool down the dirty thoughts that were running in her head about her group members. I wonder what’s it like. No Jennie! Bad Jennie.

Lisa stammered in her spot and look at Jennie and Chaeyoung back and forth as she raised her hand to explain. “Wait! You got it wrong! I did not meant it like that – oh my god. We sure as hell did not – oh – STOP LAUGHING LIKE THAT AND WIPE THAT SMIRK OFF OF YOUR FACE!” She jumped on Chaeyoung and the girl laughed trying to defend herself from the attack. Kuma scrammed behind Jennie as she watched their antics.

“YOU BOTH DID IT. WOW.”  Chaeyoung nudged Lisa’s face trying to separate them. “WE DID NOT! I GAVE HER A MASSAGE YOU .” Jennie sighed in relief and shook her head. She was quite surprise that Chaeyoung, out of the four of them, could think of such things even if she seems to be the most innocent one even to their fans. I guess looks can be deceiving. Now she ponders whether Chaeyoung knows more about the things that Jennie wants to know and experience.

“I didn’t say anything! You’re the one thinking of whatever dirty thoughts you had about you and Jisoo unnie.” Lisa gasped and covered . “I do no such things!”

“Oh yeah? From the way you’re blushing, it tells us otherwise. Right, unnie?” Chaeyoung looked in Jennie for support and the older just raised her hands in defence. “I have nothing to do with any of this. I’m out and if you’re both done, Lisa please wake Jisoo unnie up.” She called for Kuma to follow her and let them both continue their bickering.

 

 

After Jennie took her shower, she lay down on her bed and played with her phone. She scrolled through her Instagram and liked her members’ posts. She decided to go into her discovery and mostly they’re posts about BLACKPINK from their fans and also posts on Chanel since she’s their ambassador for now. She’s really grateful to all her fans, friends and family. If it weren’t for their support, her group members and her wouldn’t get this far as being one of the best girl group in South Korea.

One post caught her attention and she hesitated before clicking. It was a video edit of Chaeyoung made but a fan account. It looked y from the way she danced and the music edited in and the transition made it the video 10x times better. She had to give these people credits because they’re really good at making them. Jennie suddenly felt hot and bothered by watching Chaeyoung’s expression, it was so seductive and sultry. She gulped and shut her legs together trying to rid of the odd pressure she was feeling below the belt. She knows this feeling and what it meant but she never knew what to do with it.

Jennie continued watching and looked at Chaeyoung’s attire in the video. It’s amazing that Chaeyoung has been able to hide her extra appendage from the public eye all these years and none had noticed it. It was a real shocker when they the younger broke the news to the three of them but thankfully all of them accepted for how she is. How could they not, they love Chaeyoung very much and they would never let something like that change their thoughts and feelings on the girl.

Jennie spent the rest of her morning watching more of Chaeyoung’s videos and she didn’t notice the said girl walking into her room because she was wearing her earphones to get a better feel of the bass drop from the edited videos.

Chaeyoung looked over her shoulder and smirked at what she’s seeing. Her Jennie unnie was watching edited videos of her and replayed it a few times. Chuckling softly, she readied herself to surprise the older. She jumped and plopped herself on Jennie’s bed beside her screaming, “HI JENNIE UNNIE.”

Jennie shrieked in surprise and flung her arms out of reflex, smacking Chaeyoung’s nose hard by accident. “OH MY GOD ARE YOU OKAY?” Chaeyoung groaned and covered her nose, she felt tears forming in her eyes. Jennie held onto her face and tried to have a better look at the damage but she couldn’t help but giggle. “Hehehe – I – I am so sorry, Rosie.”

“You’re having a great time I see.” Chaeyoung grumbled playfully and rubbed her red nose. “It’s not my fault, you were the one who scared me. I think it’s bad karma. Bad juju around you.” She giggled more and ran her fingers over Chaeyoung’s hand. Chaeyoung was lying down and Jennie was sitting whilst looking down on her with a gummy smile. She’s not mad, she could never be mad at her beautiful and loving unnie.

A few second of Jennie helping out to ease the pain, she suddenly pouted. “I’m sorry. It must’ve heard really badly.” She tucked her hair behind an ear and looked apologetically. Chaeyoung cooed at her sight and sat up facing the older. She grabbed her face and kissed Jennie’s cheeks to make her feel better. Chaeyoung is the affectionate type and would gladly show her affection to any of her members so it might be normal to all of them if this happens but to Jennie it always makes her giddy after each and every single kisses she gets.

“It’s okay Unnie. I’m all better now. So what were you doing?” Wiggling her eyebrows to tease the older. Jennie grabbed her phone and quickly hid it inside her pocket. “Nothing, I wasn’t doing anything.” She lay down face first on her pillow and groaned when Chaeyoung poked her . “It didn’t look like nothing to me. It looked like you were watching something extremely obscene.” Jennie’s eyes widened and she smacked Chaeyoung’s arm.

“I WASN’T!”

“You were wearing headphones and I thought I saw a lot of movements going on just now.” Chaeyoung acted dumb but she knew what her older friend was watching, she just wanted to hear it from Jennie herself.

Jennie blushed at the thought of ‘’ and she covered her face with her pillow while Chaeyoung tugged on the waist of her pants. “Unnie~ Tell me what you were watching. Come on I won’t tell anyone and we can watch together if you want.”

Her mind was going crazy at Chaeyoung’s suggestion. Watching with her? TOGETHER? She never even watched… adult videos and she doesn’t think she’ll be able to live through it with Chaeyoung by her side. The younger kept on poking her stomach and Jennie had enough.

“Stop it! I have never even watched those kinds of videos so stop bugging me!” She exclaimed. Chaeyoung stopped her teasing at once and froze.

 Jennie unnie has never watched ? Nah that can’t be. “You’re joking right? Of course you had watched before. At least once or tw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter