Seven

Wingman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"There you are! God I've been looking for you! You're not answering the calls," Momo went to Dahyun and enveloped her in a hug while Tzuyu stood beside the two.

Tzuyu looks around and found three girls watching them.

Momo whispered to Dahyun, "She's here."

Dahyun narrowed her eyes on Momo before saying, "Sana?"

"Yes, and we've met but I don't think she recognizes me. Help. Let's go to them. Mina is also there."

Dahyun felt a lump on before nodding. 

Momo walked back to Mina and the girls while Dahyun and Tzuyu trail behind.

"I'm back girls. My staff are here. This tall lady with beautiful face is imported from Taiwan. Meet my marketing officer, Chou Tzuyu," she said while rubbing Tzuyu's back. "She is the youngest in the company yet one of my most efficient and my trusted few."

Tzuyu smiles before bowing.

"Hello everyone."

Momo then turned to the other girl. She pulled Dahyun closer and linked their arms together.

"This one is my executive assistant, Kim Dahyun. She works with me 24/7. She's like my work wife," She said while winking at Mina. Mina pretended to scowl before laughing.

"Nice to meet you all."

Dahyun also bowed. A little over 90 degrees. 

"Wow! Baby Dub is bowing too formally," Momo teased and smirking.

Afterwards, Momo pouted at Mina before stating, "I've heard about you two."

She pointed a finger at Dahyun then to Mina. Mina was taken aback. What does she know?

Nayeon and Sana just watched the conversations.

Just before the tension became too unbearable, a server entered the scene and offered each of them a glass of champagne.

Thank God for a few seconds of distraction. Dahyun thought.

After taking their glasses, they returned to the conversation.

"Us?" Mina asked.

Dahyun felt the need to sip from her glass.

Momo nodded equipped with a cheeky smile. 

Okay, she knows. 

Mina rolls her eyes before boldly stating first, "Okay, so now you know that Dahyun's my ex." 

"What?!?!?!" Momo was surprised.

Coughs

Dahyun coughs heavily. She felt the champagne go to her nose. Tzuyu went over to her side to help her. Nayeon has wide-open in shock, while Sana's eyes grew as big as ever after hearing the revelation. 

Momo turned to Dahyun who choked on her champagne. 

"Are you okay, Dahyunnie?" She held her hand while Dahyun is finishing wiping . 

She then looked at Mina again.

"Ex? You two?!"

Mina rolled her eyes once more.

"Isn't that what you know? We used to date in college. But things ended when I graduated. That's what you told her right, Dubu?" Mina now addressed Dahyun.

Dahyun just stared at the glass in her hand. She does not know what to say. Her mind's in a tornado mode at the moment.

"But we're good now. That was like 5 years ago. I guess Dahyun has now moved on. Hopefully. Dating anyone?" Mina said while giving out a soft smile to Dahyun.

Tzuyu could see how her tofu friend looks like she's being fried. 

Dahyun took a deep breath before finally speaking.

"I'm not dating anyone. But I'm fine. Thank you for answering Momo." 

Mina smiles, "You're welcome. Thank you also, Dahyun."

This time, Dahyun had the courage to look up to catch Mina's eyes. They stared at each other for a moment. Dahyun examined her features. She had missed this face. Her first love. But the intensity of feelings flowing in her heart isn't the same anymore. It's far less than what she had months after they broke up. Hell, she was a mess then. And now? She feels fine. This actually surprised her. Time really did the healing. Although she still could feel a little tingling sensation. Maybe a tiny bit. Maybe she did missed her physical presence. Maybe she missed her voice. Maybe she did missed her. 

Momo tried to get their attention by pretending to cough. She's successful.

"I'm glad you two had a mini reunion." She elbows Dahyun.

"I think you should go out or something just to catch up. I'm honestly shocked by this revelation. It's not even half of what Dahyun told me," she complained while pouting at Dahyun. Yes, it's not even half. Dahyun did not tell her that she and Mina used to date. And everything about that.

"Anyway, Sana..." Momo turned her attention to Sana who's now trying to make sense of everything.

Dahyun closes her eyes. It's finally happening. 

"Nice to finally meet you. I am your secret admirer. I was the one asking Dahyun to deliver those gifts," Momo casually admitted. 

"What?!?!?!"

It's Mina's time to be surprised. She looked over at Sana. She takes notes of Sana's forced smile. Hmm...

"It was you..." 

"Yes, it was me. So, did you like it?" 

Sana shyly just nods her head before eyeing Dahyun who's awkwardly looking down. I like... 

Nayeon observes her friend. She hasn't seen Sana this embarassed before. Momo was hot and all but she didn't expect Sana to behave like this. She expected her to flirt back.

"Whatever this is, I'm out of it. I'm sure it's a personal thing between the two of you. Nice one, Hirai. I think you two should talk in private," Mina suggested before taking a sip from her champagne.

"Yeah, I think so too. I'm sorry you have to f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter