Six

Wingman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm tired," Momo turned to face Dahyun and Tzuyu. They've just finished talking to another potential client. It's probably their 30th person tonight.

"I wanna sit down. My legs are killing me," she complained.

"I think we socialized enough, so I think we are good. Let's go there," Dahyun pointed at the seated area.

Once they sat down, Momo took out her phone and called someone. Dahyun looked around before noticing Tzuyu staring at her.

"What?"

Tzuyu only smiled. 

 

FLASHBACK

While getting ready for the event, Dahyun dialled Tzuyu's number on facetime. She really couldn't take it anymore and her last straw was meeting Sana this morning. Dahyun told Tzuyu about everything that happened over the past weeks. 

She told her about being a wingman to Momo's die-hard infatuation to Sana, meeting Mina again, Momo being extra clingy than usual, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, her confusing feelings towards Sana after seeing her at the cafe this morning. 


"I haven't told you about this but I became a wingman for Momo to this Sana girl who works for Twice Fashion Magazine. And you know what, Tzuyu?"

"What?"

"I can't stop thinking about her ever since the first time I met her."

"Who?"

"Sana!"

"Okay, unnie. Tell me more about this Sana."

And so Dahyun did. As Tzuyu listens, she just can't stop smirking.

"Unnie, that is really something." 

"Whatever, listen to me first. I also met Mina again."

Tzuyu is aware who Mina is to Dahyun. She squinted her eyes to observe Dahyun's reaction.

"Oh, unnie. Are you okay?"

"Yes. And lastly, on Momo, you have to hear this."

Dahyun tells Tzuyu about how Momo became so extra clingy over the past weeks.

And as their conversation goes on, Tzuyu just suddenly clapped her hands and this confused Dahyun.

"What?"

"Why are you telling this to me, unnie?"

"I need your opinion! I'm going insane!"

Yes, Dahyun feels like a crazy person right now with all these thoughts. All these confusing feelings hitting her from everywhere.

All because of three Japanese girls.


"You want me to tell you how I feel about all this?" 

If Dahyun has to pick Tzuyu's best trait, it is that she's truly completely honest about everything she says.

"Yes! Please!" Dahyun shouted, almost begging. Tzuyu laughs. 

"Dahyun unnie, it has been a long time since you felt like this. You are just experiencing having feelings again. If I were to be honest, I see you as a plant, unnie. A stagnant plant. You barely talk about your personal relationships. You're just there. Working and waiting until the day ends. You've been too focused on work and your dog ever since I've known you. You're having this crazy reaction because a plant like you suddenly gained human feelings again."

"A plant? What?" Dahyun asks as she puts the camera near to her face. She really doesn't get the plant reference.

Tzuyu laughed again as Dahyun looks like a baby in the video call.

"Dahyun unnie, listen to what I will say, okay?"

"Hmm okay."

"You are 23 years old. As you told me before, your last relationship was with Mina when you were 18. Official or not, you loved her. But ever since you two broke up and she went away, it looks like you closed yourself from the dating world or any other relationship. And this is why I view you as a plant." Tzuyu further explains. Dahyun was listening and she seems to understand now. She nods before Tzuyu continues.

"For Momo unnie, I think that's just normal. But hearing that Momo unnie has been extra clingy to you is maybe because she really needs someone who will tame her. She needs a relationship, unnie. I hope you don't confuse the way she treats you with something else. You know how Momo unnie loves us, right? We're like her really close friends."

"I get it." Dahyun says in a low tone. Somehow disappointed because she do have a crush on Momo. But maybe Tzuyu is right. Dahyun's the first and only one to know Momo's deep crush on Sana. She thinks it over and somehow she found some answers to her questions. Maybe, just maybe, Momo seems to be just looking forward to her future relationship. Future relationship... 

Dahyun's mind is now on Sana.

"And for that Sana girl..."

"Hmm..."

"You are gay for her." Tzuyu dropped the bomb just like that.

Dahyun wheezes. 

"Being a wingman? That only tugged your heartstrings even more. You felt what Momo was supposed to feel for Sana. I do think the wingman thing is a bad idea because here we are now talking about this. I think Momo should know about how you feel before it's too late. But wait. I think that's a bad idea. We should think of other plans first. But anyway, you cannot deny your feelings for Sana. Because upon hearing it from you, it is real. Acknowledge it or else it will destroy you."

Dahyun shook the phone squealing, "Wait, what?! I don't have..." She still denies.

Tzuyu facepalmed. "Dahyun unnie! You are very GAY right now!" 

"Tzuyu..."

"Do not wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter