Three

Wingman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the next days, Dahyun consecutively visited Sana to hand her the usual bouquet and box of cookies. Also, she finally worn her eagle mask again. She explained how she found it under her dog's bed.

"You have a dog?"

"Yes, her name is Ahri."

"That's such a cute name. I bet she's as cute as you."

"What? Hehe. She is cute. But..."

"But?"

"But I am cuter."

Their laughter will always surround the lobby every morning.

Sana got used to seeing her dubu every day. It had already been a morning routine. Her day wouldn't be complete without talking to the other person first before work. 

One day, Dahyun arrives at the lobby with a pair of black sunglasses instead of the usual eagle mask. Sana was taken aback as she found the person approaching her. Sana has always been staring at Dahyun's eyes for the past few days. Today was the complete opposite of that.

“Good morning, Ms Minatozaki. Shocked huh?” Dahyun giggles as she recognized how flustered Sana looks like at the moment.

 Sana was carefully examining every inch of her now-exposed face. Her skin looks so soft. Her nose is cute. Her lips is...

“Your admirer wants me to wear this today," She points at the sunglasses and they both laughed. 

“A little bold move, I know. But here…" she hands her little gifts. 

Sana couldn't help but admire what’s in front of her.

“Dubu, thank you.” She stares at the black glasses. “But I would like you to remove the glasses.” Sana requested which surprised Dahyun. Huh? Why? You’ll see nothing in me.

“Hmm why?” Dahyun asks. She feels drying up. 

“You look pretty now with just that,” Sana points at the glasses before adding, “But I wanna see…your whole face.” Sana’s voice was low, uncertain.

My whole face? ME?

Dahyun found it difficult to respond. Quick, Dahyun! Think of something!

“Do not worry, Ms Minatozaki. We will see each other very soon. With your admirer too. She hopes to meet you at the upcoming charity event,” Dahyun admits. I said it. I hope I don’t mess up.

“Oh, you will be there?” Sana’s face lights up.

“Yes, she will be. She's very excited to see you.” I’m excited to see you.

Sana could only nod.

 “Okay, then, Ms Minatozaki. I have to go now.”

Sana watched dubu as she walks away. Suddenly, dubu turned to face her. 

“By the way, Ms Minatozaki. You look very stunning today.” 

Sana just knows dubu winked at her although she hides behind the glasses. She felt blood rush to her face. Yes, she wants to see her secret admirer. But as much as Sana denies it, she JUST wants to see dubu MORE. I wanna see you. I wanna know you. What is your real name? Who are you? Oh, god. This is ALL WRONG.

 

----------

Dahyun was refilling her water bottle in the pantry when she felt arms snake around her waist. A warm air on her neck then she felt someone’s lips touch her ear before whispering, “So, are you ready for our date?”

“Momoring...”

Momo kisses her ear again.

“Momo, you're too close.” Dahyun complains while wiggling her body in order to unclasped herself from Momo.

“And so?" Momo puts her cheek on Dahyun's cheek before laughing. Cute evil baby laugh. Dahyun thought.

Dahyun walks over to the table with Momo still back hugging her. 

“Your employees would see this as scandalous.” Dahyun said in a flat tone.

Momo kissed her neck one last time before removing herself from Dahyun.

A smirk plastered on Momo’s face. Dahyun just rolls her eyes.

They both sat down. 

“Who cares? You are my favourite after all.” Momo winks seductively.

Dahyun groans. She takes a bite from her chocolate bar before crossing her arms.

Momo gave her air kisses before speaking. “So, are you ready for charity night?”

Charity night? Ugh, of course. 

Dahyun laughs nervously. She bites on her chocolate again and shakes her head.

“I don’t know, Momo. I have no idea on what to wear yet.”

“No worries, Dahyunnie. We can shop later. I don't have a schedule, ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter