Two

Wingman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana was walking on her way to the office when she receives a phone call from Nayeon. With a coffee in one hand and a bag on the other, she carefully fits the phone in between her head and shoulder.

“Hello? Nayeon? Yes?” 

“Mina doesn’t like the submissions. She’s filled my write-ups with post-its! Like there’s 20 post-its per page! I feel like she’s commented to every single word I wrote. I’m so annoyed!”

“Nayeon, calm down. It’s just the first review. Of course, you should expect it to be that bad. We’ll work on it, okay? We will revise according to the commentaries. Just wait for me. I’m on my way there.”

“Sure, Sana. She’s not here yet. But someone dropped this on my table when I arrived earlier. I guess it’s one of the annoying non-smiling interns.”

“Shhh…they will hear you, idiot.”

“I don’t give a crap!“

“Lower your voice! Hmm...I’m already here. Bye.”

“Bye.”

When Sana arrives at the lobby, she sees a familiar figure with an eagle mask. This person sensed her presence and slowly walks towards her. 

“Good morning, Ms Minatozaki!” The same sweet and fruity voice greets her. Cute.

Sana blushed as she found another bouquet of flowers being handed to her. 

“My boss wants you to smile early in the morning. They say if you start your day like this, you'll end your day on a happy note.” Yes, I sure will.

Sana gives her thanks and smells the flowers. Dahyun stares at her. She is pretty. 

Sana returned her gaze and caught Dahyun looking at her from behind the mask. 

Dahyun suddenly felt her nervous. 

“I guess it's time to go now. See you again tomorrow, Ms Minatozaki!” Sana watches as the girl bows before cutely waving a hand. I wonder what her name is and why she keeps doing this. She was about to ask for her name but felt it was unnecessary. Or is it? Maybe I'll just try again tomorrow.

As the figure exits the main entrance of the lobby, Sana found herself taking steps closer to see her one last time. She notices how the person took off the mask from her face. Too bad she couldn't see her bare face because she has her back facing Sana. Pretty back view though. And she’s very light-skinned. I want to see more…

Sana was about to sneakily follow the girl but got interrupted when she heard Mina’s voice. 

“Sana, where are you going?” Her boss asks.

“Good morning, Mina! No, nothing,” she looks around and fixes her blouse. “I just thought I saw a familiar face on the street,” she adds smiling. 

“Great. You better go up with me now because we'll have an early meeting with the staff.” Mina says firmly with her dark solemn eyes surveying Sana from head to toe. She also noticed the bouquet of flowers on her hands. She decided not to comment about it. It’s none of her business anyway.

 

----------

Tzuyu taps Dahyun’s shoulder. 

“Wanna have lunch together?” 

“Wait, Tzuyu. I'm still finishing this email for Momo's trip,” Dahyun continues to type.

“Oh, okay. Hurry up. I'll wait for you.” Tzuyu sits down on the sofa while rubbing her tired eyes. 

Momo then appears. 

“Hey, Dahyunnie. How's my baby girl?”

Yes, they call each other that. 

“Hmm…Momo. I'm alright.” Dahyun replies without taking her attention away from the monitor. Momo rolls her eyes and moves her way to Dahyun’s side. 

Tzuyu covers her eyes then her ears as she senses another cringe moment.

“Oh, come on. Stop that and let’s have lunch now. You, me and Tzuyu,” Momo demands in her baby voice as she quickly rubs Dahyun’s arms up and down with her hands. Dahyun squirmed at this action. Here she goes again.

“Ugh…sure.” In a matter of seconds, Dahyun saves the email as draft and grabs a wallet from her bag. 

Momo smirks. And the three of them head out to a salad place near their office. 

 

----------

Momo is friends with her staff. Close friends. While taking their lunch, she brings up something to the two.

“You know how I love attending events, right?” She eyes on Dahyun then Tzuyu. Both nodded.

“There is this annual charity party handled by Club 888. And I have been invited again. It's just a short program then the rest usually goes as a socialization event. We will be meeting with the top executives in the city. It is important for our company to socialize with these people because they will be our future clients.”

Dahyun was forking her salad while Tzuyu sips on her pineapple juice as they listened. 

Momo giggles before adding, “I wanna bring the t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter