Changed Daehyun

Badass Oppas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GEHuEmv_dg

----

Since that magical moment between you and Daehyun, he became different. He no longer saw a reason to wear his mask. He didn’t shut himself out from everyone and talked a lot more (to the point where he annoyed Youngjae).

Everyone besides you were shocked at first but soon became used to it.

It was the weekend before graduation. The boys were eating breakfast in the kitchen.

You stepped inside with a mop in one hand and a broom in the other. “Guess what?” You beamed.

“Oh hell no.” Youngjae groaned.

“TIME FOR SUMMER CLEANING!” You handed the mop to Jongup and the broom to Himchan.

“After eating, let’s clean the house from top to bottom! Throw away old clothes and shoes! Make sure there isn’t any mold in the house since that’s bad for your health! Chop chop!” You clapped.

The boys groaned except for Daehyun.

“Honeybunny, tell me why you always do this one week before school ends?” Yongguk questioned, amused.

“It’s like a fresh new start! And I know oppas won’t do ANYTHING when school is out.” You gave them pointed looks.

“Still! I need my rest before graduation! That walk can be tiring!” Youngjae whined.

Himchan nodded in agreement.

“Too bad. I say we’re doing it or no dinner.” You blackmailed.

“I think my friends are here…” Zelo got up but you grabbed his arm. “You, especially, Choi Junhong, need to clean out your half of the room. It’s like a pig sty in there!” You gave him a look.

“I have to open up the shop.” Yongguk stood up but you blocked his path, “You told me you weren’t going to work today.” “Yeah but that was before you told me you were going

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter