Lying

Badass Oppas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri48hXmPRfE

----

The next morning you did your daily chores and fixed breakfast. While the boys gobbled away, you nervously glanced at them. *What am I supposed to tell them about today?*

“Should we go watch a movie today?” Youngjae asked.

Zelo perked up, “I’m in!”

“If we can close the garage early, we’ll join.” Yongguk said.

Himchan put an arm around you and cooed, “What about you? You’re gonna come with us, right?”

You stiffened. Then you ducked out from under his arm and picked up your plates. “Actually…I have plans tonight.”

“Plans?” All eyes were on you. “Yes. Plans.” You headed to the sink.

“What kind of plan?” Yongguk asked. *I knew he would interrogate me.* You spun around with a fake smile, “Plans with…Jieyon. Um, we’re supposed to go shopping and eat dinner.”

“Oh! I want to come!” Himchan eagerly waved his hand.

Before you could say no, Yongguk hit him on his head. “Ow!” “Leave Yeojin and her friend alone. They want to do girl things.”

You appreciatively smiled at him for understanding but your heart pained with the guilt *Mianhae, oppa.*

“Have fun.” Yongguk smiled and took out his wallet, “Do you need money for tonight?”

You frantically shook your head, “Oh no. I have enough-“

Yongguk shook his head. He took your hand and pressed a wad of bills into your hand. Yongguk enclosed your hand and smiled up at you, “You need more money if you’re going to shop. Buy yourself something pretty.”

You softened, “Thank you, Yongguk oppa…” He lightly patted your cheek and went back to eating.

Your eyes grew wet. *Oh God. I can’t do this. I can’t lie to him like this. What if he finds out?*

“Noona, are you crying?” Zelo asked. All six pair of eyes was on you again.

You quickly looked away and sniffled,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter