Running away from the Blonde Monster

Badass Oppas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzILD68udIA&feature=related

------

“Oppas, Zelo, let’s go!” You called the next morning. There was a thundering of steps and the boys were down.

Zelo grabbed his skateboard, threw it on the ground, and hopped on it. In a matter of minutes he was gone.

You headed out with Jongup, Youngjae, and Daehyun.

Yongguk grabbed your backpack, “Just a minute.”

“Ahh!” You yelped as he yanked you back.

Yongguk grabbed your shoulders and looked into your eyes. His hair was like a haystack and his eyes had bags under his eyes almost as bad as yours. “Repeat after me.”

You groaned, “Oppa, not now-“

“DO IT!” He commanded.

“Just hurry up and do what he wants Yeojin or we’re going to be late for school! If I don’t get my attendance award for the year, I’ll blame you!” Youngjae shouted.

You sighed, “Fine, fine.”

“I will never,” Yongguk started. “I will never,” You repeated in a monotone voice.

“Go against Yongguk oppa’s words,”

“Go against Youngguk oppa’s words,”

“And go anywhere near that ing blonde freak.”

“And go anywhere near that… blond freak.” You mumbled.

“The day that I am caught with him,” Yongguk continued.

You sighed, “Oppa, I got it-“

“THE DAY THAT I AM CAUGHT WITH HIM.” He gave you a look.

You muttered, “The day that I am caught with him,”

“Is the day that I give up all of my independence and become Mrs. Bang Yongguk.” He finished.

You gave him a crazy look. “Do it.” Yongguk dared.

You rolled your eyes, “Is the day that I give up all of my independence and  become Mrs. Bang Yongguk.”

He released you, “All right. Keep your word. Go to school.”

You ran out and sighed in relief, “Finally.”

“You heard Yongguk hyung. Don’t go anywhere near the blonde freak.” Youngjae warned.

“Yeah, yeah.” You waved your hand dismissively *I highly doubt we’ll meet again.*

-----------

After lunch, you and Jiyeon went outside in the sun and shared bits of M&M. She received a call and she stared at the caller ID without answering.

“Aren’t you picking it up? Who is it?” You asked.

“My dad. I’ll be back.” Jiyeon went into the school building.

Ten minutes passed and she still wasn’t back. You popped another M&M in your mouth and looked around. *Where did Jiyeon go?*

“Looking for me?” A voice asked from your opposite side.

You spun your head around and screamed loudly. You tripped backwards and landed hard on your while the candy bits went flying onto the ground. “Owww.” You bit your lip in pain.

Zico stifled his laughter, “You all right? I surprised you, didn’t I?”

“I’m fine.” You muttered.

Zico held his hand out. You looked at him. He nodded at his hand, “Take it. It won’t bite you.”

You slipped your hand into his and he yanked you a little too hard. You crashed into his body and your face landed just inches away from his. Your eyes widened and they drifted down to his perfectly plu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter