Guest

Badass Oppas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTBr8mJsrDI

----

Jiyeon gracefully hopped out of the car.

“What time shall I pick you up, miss?” Her chauffeur asked.

She waved a dismissive hand without even looking at him, “I’ll call you.” He bowed 90 degrees and went back into the car.

Jiyeon stood there long after the car was gone and stared at your house. It was 1/4 the size of her own mansion back in Kangnam. *So this is where Plain White and her six blonde hotties live?* Her eyes sparkled at the thought of meeting Daehyun. *I can’t wait. I get to see him outside of school. Maybe he’ll actually take his stupid mask off then and I’ll be able to determine whether he’s truly gorgeous or not.*

Jiyeon tossed her sandy brown hair behind her shoulder and walked into the open gate. She rang the doorbell and her heart fluttered. *Daehyun, open the door!*

But to her dismay, you had opened the door. You beamed and waved, “Hi, Jiyeon!”

Without you even knowing, you grew excited. You were finally bringing a friend home!

“Hi.” She waved back.

“Come in.” You opened the door wider.

Jiyeon warily stepped inside. She looked around your home. It was decently clean. She had expected a pig sty. After all, you were living with six guys. But you were the neatest of the neat freaks and you would die before you would let that happen.

“Here. I brought the things for the project.” She held out the board and markers.

“Thanks.” You beamed.

“Where is everyone?” Jiyeon casually asked.

“Oh. The boys are upstairs.” You answered. “Come on up.”

Jiyeon perked up and followed you immediately. You almost tripped on something and looked down. You deeply frowned. “Choi Junhong!”

A door opened and Zelo came out, “Yeah?”

*The maknae, right?* Jiyeon wondered.

You pointed at the skateboard with a hand on your hip, “Didn’t I tell you to clean this up an hour ago?”

“Oops, sorry.” Zelo picked it up right away and went back into his room.

*Bossy much?* Jiyeon rolled her eyes.

Suddenly another door opened and Jongup came out. *I recognize him.* She th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter