Alone with Daehyun

Badass Oppas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69pMm_Y14bA&feature=related

----

It was a peaceful Sunday night. The boys were at the auto shop and you were finishing up your homework. Done, you shut your science book and looked at the clock on your desk. *It’s already 7 p.m. Why aren’t the oppas back yet?*

You opened the door and stepped out of your bedroom. It was silent.

Suddenly, there was a clang of pots downstairs. You froze *Who is that?* Warily you went downstairs. You peeked into the kitchen and your eyes widened in surprise. “Daehyun oppa.”

He stopped messing with the pots and pans and looked at you.

You came inside, “When did you come home?”

Daehyun pointed at the floor ‘Now.’

“Where are the other oppas?” You questioned.

Daehyun just continued with whatever he was doing without an answer. You pulled out your phone and texted Yongguk.

‘Where are all of you?’

‘Hip hop club, baby! Have dinner with Daehyun! Peace!’

You looked at Daehyun, “They went to the hip hop club? Why didn’t you go with them?” You asked. He shrugged. You took it as being tired. You saw him filling water in the pot and pulling out two packs of ramen. “Oppa, what are you doing? Are you cooking ramen?” You asked.

Daehyun was about to open the pack when you stopped him.

“Don’t eat ramen. We had that yesterday. I’ll make you something so just wait.” You looked through the refrigerator. *Hmm. What can I make Daehyun oppa?*

Suddenly a flier was pushed in your face. “What-“ You stepped back and took the flier to get a better look. It was flier for Pizza Hut. You looked at Daehyun, “You want pizza?” He shrugged. ‘Better than you having to cook and clean everything.’

“Araso. I’ll call them.” You took your phone out and called Pizza Hut. In 20 minutes the doorbell rang. You ran over to the door. Daehyun was already there. He accepted the pizza and gave the delivery boy the money. “Thank you.” You told the delivery boy and shut the door.

“We can eat in the living room, oppa. That way, we can watch the Sunday night movie special.” You said.

Daehyun followed your suggestion and went into the living room. You went into the kitchen to get the napkins and plates. You opened the cupboards and finally found them at the top of the last drawer in the corner. You got on your tippy-toes and reached out. You bit your lip. Your hand was within inches of the utensil box. *Whose genius idea was to put it all the way at the top?! I’m not a giant like Zelo!*

Daehyun came into the kitchen also and got two soda cans. He shut the refrigerator door and looked at you. He noticed you having trouble reaching for the utensils. Daehyun put the sodas on the counter and came behind you. You saw a hand stretch out and easily grab the box. You stopped attempting to stretch out your arm longer than necessary and sighed in relief. “Thanks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter