Rap Battle

Badass Oppas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg7pt00t7I8

----

You and Daehyun were hanging out with Zelo in the corner. Some girls asked Daehyun to dance but he ignored them and they eventually went away.

Jongup and Youngjae came over. “The rapping competition is about to start! Let’s go!”

The five of you headed towards the stage. Yongguk and Himchan were there already.

Yongguk smirked. He was exploding with confidence.

Besides him, Himchan looked carefree and wild.

You crossed your arms with a smile growing on your face. *Let’s see how oppas do.*

First up was Yongguk against a red-haired male with a beard. The first time you heard Yongguk rap, your jaw just dropped. Who knew he had such talents with words?

And his voice. Even you thought his voice was y.

Girls cheered crazily for him. Yongguk smirked and hi-fived Himchan.

*Now I know why oppa is so popular.* You thought.

“Wow, we look like we have our champion tonight!” The DJ hollered, making the crowd explode with cheers. Yongguk grinned and met eyes with you. He gave you a wink as if saying, ‘See? Isn’t this fun?’ You put two thumbs up and beamed proudly.

“What’s our champion’s name?” The DJ asked.

Before Yongguk could answer, someone shouted, “NOT SO FAST!”

The club fell silent and heads turned towards the voice. Your eyes widened in recognition *It’s him! The person who saved me earlier!*

The blonde male and his friends came up on stage. He smirked widely, “You can’t deem a champion when he hasn’t had a worthy opponent yet.”

Yongguk lifted his chin and raised an eyebrow. *Who the hell is this guy?* Himchan defensively furrowed his eyebrows.

“Ooo. It looks like we have another challenge!” The DJ excitedly proclaimed.

“Challenge accepted.” Yongguk coolly said. The crowd erupted in cheers. Zico smirked, “You first or me?”

“I’ll show you my skills before so you can curl your tail in between your legs and walk off the stage without embarrassing yourself.” Yongguk smirked right back.

“Ooooo!” The crowd grew i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter