So, yeah! I have a girlfriend

Remember, I am paying you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji's POV

"I'm sorry dad. I'm afraid I can't". Without pause I answered. I saw his expressions changed. From anticipation of me saying yes to frown. That is what I hate the most. Seeing him disappointed. I have invested my whole life in making him proud. I always wanted him to go to my school and receive my awards. It's not that I don't appreciate my mom's appearance. But having a father that smiles to your simplest accomplishments, just like how my classmates' father do, is a dream come true. Sadly, I made him upset. I made him look at me like I am his biggest mistake. And that hit me hard. I wanted to take my words back.

"What? Are you kidding me? Since when you've learned to disobey me?" with his firm voice, my dad says as he stand up from his throne. Seeing that, I withdrawn my gaze. He took a few steps. But stop in the middle. We still have a lot of spaces in between. I don't know if I should be happy that at least in this distance he can't slap me. Or be sad because he can't even approach me.

"You should listen to me. This is for your own good". He continued.

"No, dad. I can't. I have been following your orders since I was kid. This time, I can't that. It's too big" I answered. And clearly, it doesn't make him happy.

"What? No kid! You can't do anything to change my mind. You are going to get married as soon as you graduate." Okay. I think really made him mad.

 

"Dad... I... I'm actually... I'm in a relationship..."

Faster brain. Think fast. He took a few steps forward. He was shaking his head. Indicating that he was not believing me. And that made me stood up.

I have a boyfriend. No? He knows I'm not into men. So yeah! I have a girlfriend. "I have a girlfriend dad" with that being said. I think I just dug my own grave. Wow. I can see the light already.

He consumed every space we had a while ago. Pitch black. I can feel the tears in my eyes as I tighten them close. He slap my left cheek. I can hear my ear ringing. Wow!

---------

Chorong's POV

"I think your father is right!" I said while holding her hand. "No! I have decided. He can't just make me do things just because he's my dad. Where in fact, he was never a father to me" she answered. She will never let go. That's who she is, anyway. "You know the consequences of your decisions, right? You can't stop it from affecting everyone"

"Cut! Good take!". Finally, after almost a week, I have delivered my lines. My 3-sentence dialog. I bowed to my co-actors and bid goodbye to the director.

I'm happy that I finished my first ever drama. Well, though I just got few lines. Everything started from small. So I'll take this as one of my achievements. More of a blessed day, I got another offer. 

I was running to the hallway of a network building. I was in a hurry. After receiving the text from my next drama offer. "Ouch. I'm sorry... Oh my!". I was so shock to see a ghost in front of me. A white lady to be exact. Busy looking a my face while applying face powder, I bump into this white lady

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter