Just got my new girlfriend!

Remember, I am paying you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong's POV

I have been in so many auditions today. I went to the second lead actress auditions, main role. From being a beggar to a doctor role. I even acted in front of old couple. Probably, beyond 70's. Just to make their grandson smile. Before that was the audition I've been. For a theater play. Which requires really really big movements and a loud voice. Which I got eliminated immediately. I haven't even throw a line yet. I just introduced myself. I just said my name.

"Unnie!" a shout from outside the cafe I've stayed.

"Hayoung!" I answered facing the direction of the voice. After realizing it's a friend of mine. Her name is Oh HaYoung. She's my classmate. No, not in the university I've been. She's actually 5 years younger than me. We're classmates in acting school. She's an aspiring actress like me. She had her calling earlier. Better. We decided to meet after I saw her Twitter update about auditioning near my location.

"Hey! How are you?"

"I'm fine, unnie. Have you heard about the drama 'Please Find Her'? I auditioned for that today. And I got the role." she excitedly said which catches everyone's attention in beside our table.

"Alright! Alright! Lower your voice." I said while lowering my head not to attract more eyes. She smiled after covering .

"Congrats Habbang! What's your role then?"

"A flight stewardess. Small. But at least, I got to meet the leading man. We'll have a bit of a scenarios together. I kind of... Help him find what he's looking for. Sort of that role unnie" putting her hands together with dreamy eyes, she said. I know that feeling. Even you only had a small role. Or even a double. It's not a problem. It's a big accomplishment for us. Why? Not only because we're newbies. But also because this is what we love. Our passion. What makes us happy. "How's the taping of Perfect?" she continued

"Well. I'm done with my scenes. Those 3 sentences. I was afraid I'll eventually forget those before I could actually deliver them." we both laughed on what I said. She knows what I meant. Being new to this business, we experienced being ignored, left out, unnoticed. But we never complain. We signed up for this.

We were talking and catching up about life when I heard my phone ring. For the first time today, I feel some good vibes 

Good afternoon Ms. Park. We have reviewed your audition clip and we would like you to come over. To talk about the role.

"Oh! Myyyy! Hayoung ah! HAYOUNG! I got another dramaaaa! Yaaaah! Hayouuuung!" I almost choke her while I was jumping on my position. She was shock but got excited after realizing what I'm saying. 

"Okay unnie! Awww aww ouch! Stop it! I'm happy for you, okay! Will you stop shaking my soul out! Unnieee!" she said holding both of my hands which are currently pressed against her shoulders.

"I'm so sorry. Hahahaha. I'm sorry, Habbangie! I was so... I'm just... You know. It's a big tv production and I got a role in their drama. Whatever it is. I'm fine with it. Hwaaah! I'm so happy" she went to my seat and hug me. Maybe to at least calm me down. "I have to go, Hayoung. I need to be there as soon as possible." I said while drinking my remaining coffee.

------------

Hayoung waved goodbye to Chorong. She stayed to the cafe for a bit. Hayoung pull her phone out of her bag and was about to play her favorite game. Aside from acting, she's so into computer games. She even has her own gaming room in their house. Not to mention her games in her phone. 

She doesn't want to go home. And hear her parents nagging. You should go to school. Take a business administration course then help the company. Stop that damn acting career. You'll never get famous. Better enroll yourself in a business school or I'll disown you. She shook her head to erase the same phrases she eats on breakfast, lunch or dinner. She hears in her every step in the house. She wears whenever she's dressing. As if those were the only words her parents know. She always wanted to left home. Be independent. Away from all day, all night teachings. But well, she has her own gaming console at home. That makes her stay.

Remembering those, makes her annoyed. Without realizing, she crumpled her coffee cup and throw it somewhere.

"Oh my! Hey! What's your problem?" No, she threw it to someone. Hayoung found a smaller girl with round eyes, big pointed nose and big mouth. Well yes. She noticed them while the girl was wiping some of the coffee stain in her white uniform.

"I'm sorry, miss. I... " she said handing tissues in the person in front of her. Which made her curious because she was supposed to be alone. "I don't know someone was sitting here. I mean, sharing a table with me" she said a bit sarcastic. 

"Well. I'm actually here for about 5 minutes now. It was you who was not talking to me. I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter