Messed Up!

Remember, I am paying you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been a month after Eunji’s freedom. And its been a month of Chorong’s suffering. The younger girl has been pestering the latter of being her girlfriend. The Ice Queen has been following the rookie actress as soon as she had her break from school.

“Babe! Just get in. I’ll take you there. Okay?” Eunji said as her car has been following every small steps of walking Chorong.

But as always. As the older always does, she ignores this annoying girl who does not know the word NO.

After Chorong declined the drama offer of the Jung Multi Corp.’s Only JEJ Entertainment Company, she has been working as a part timer in Sugar Boonsic. How? Well, to cut the long story short, with the help of Hayoung.

“Hey! You are deaf now? Huh? Babe? Babyyyyy? Heeeeey!” and she blow her car’s horn that catches everyone’s attention walking on the side walk, including the others on the other side of the road.

This time, it worked. “Will you stop disturbing me? Disturbing people. They have been looking at us. No! Looking at me and looking at you. So, please. Miss. Just stop” Chorong said bending her body down to level Eunji’s sitting position. It was a bit loud that the people kept their sight on them. Feeling like they are watching some sort of drama. Eunji calling her babe is not helping.

“Alright. I will. I will stop, if you let me send you to the restaurant. I’ll be going there. I have to say something to Namjoo. So, if you would allow me. Ahmmm” the young CEO to be paused and smirk. “If you want me to stop this, just get in. People are staring” she continued eying every single person who are stilled and looking at them.

Chorong did not bother and continue her way. They never had a good impression for each other. If we not going to reveal those staring contest they are up to. For nobody knows, the rewards they will get.

Ahh! Really! This girl gives me headache. How dare she ignores me. I am Jung Eunji. May be, I have to remind her again.

After a few steps, which for the older girl is the longest way to bus stop because of this irritating fake girlfriend of hers, Chorong stop at where she will wait for the bus. She sits on the bench and checked her phone. But all of the sudden, she felt the familiar warmth on her right wrist. And tugs her strong.

Seriously? She is dragging me again!

“You really are stubborn, babe” the girl who went straight from her car and approach the rookie actress, between the ocean of passenger waiting in the bus stop, said loud enough so she won’t be suspected as she drags the latter, forcedly.

Eunji opened the car door in the passenger seat and pushed Chorong inside. The older girl does not get the chance to protest as Ms. Cold closed the door. She settled herself, showing annoyance. Crossing her arms and looking out the window, she was waiting for the driver to start the car.

1 minute

2 minutes

3 minutes

“What? You told me to get in but we are not moving? Just unlock the door and I’ll just wait here in the bus stop” Chorong said as looked at the person sitting on the driver’s seat. Then looked back to check for the coming bus. “Now. Here comes the bus. Open the door” she complained while hurriedly trying to open the car door. She heard no response. The actress then turned her glare in her fake driver, now. Just seeing her smirking.

“I actually do not know if you did this on purpose, babe? I am sending you to Sugar Boonsic, okay? I was just waiting for you to buckle yourself. Seatbelt, please. Or you just want to…” Eunji is now approaching Chorong too close. So close that the rookie actress fells herself shrink in her seat. Placing her right hand on her left shoulder and left hand on right shoulder. Creating a cross, directly covering her upper body. Sensing the rush in her cheeks, she closed her eyes as the younger girl’s hand run above her head. Stop as she holds something on the top. The older girl opened her eyes upon hearing a soft laugh. Laugh she first heard today. It was new, but felt so accustomed. As she slowly opens the windows of her soul, she can clearly see, Eunji. Her long eyelashes, her cute and marshmallow cheek bones, her laugh line that she sees rarely, but mostly when this girl in front of her smirks. I guess she smiles a lot. Having that laugh line beside your lips. Chorong shook her head a bit after realizing what she was thinking and after she analyzes the situation, they were in.

--------

Eunji’s POV

“You look cute, close up, babe” I commented which earned a harsh pushed from my fake girlfriend.

“You look awful!” she countered, pulling the seat belt above her head. Making a loud click, may be coming from her annoyance too. I smiled, genuinely, but secretly.

I started my car and take our way to Namjoo’s restaurant. It was a dreadfully silent between us. I usually prefer silence. It makes me concentrate more. But not with her. After staring at her loving eyes, I actually always wanted to talk to her. To hear her sweet voice. As loving as the way, she looks at me.

“Look. You really don’t have to work

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter