I wish I could

Remember, I am paying you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days had passed. Chorong received no text from the tv network. Eunji didn't hear any word from her father. Things went to normal.

Eunji entered her classroom. Not to mention that Minho accompanied her on her way. Everyone envied Eunji for spending most of her time with the school heartthrob, MinHo. Though he graduated 2 years ago, he never stopped this habits of him. And she never complained. She always feels safe whenever he's with her.

"I'll fetch you after class, okay?" Minho kissed Eunji's cheeks as he let go of her hand and pushed her a bit to enter her classroom. "Alright" she answered with a smile.

The day continued like, Eunji listening to her professors, taking notes, reading some lectures notes. Same as yesterday. And the day before yesterday. And probably, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow.

Mr. Jung wanted to see you after class. Please go to his office immediately. She read after tapping the message which popped up on her phone. Eunji inhaled deep and breath it out with a sigh. She took her phone and replied to the sender. Yes Mr. Son. I'm coming. I'll be there, maybe 6pm.

She waited for Minho outside the university. She's been there for almost 15 minutes. Then she received another text from his father's secretary, Mr. Son. Go straight to his offfice. Your father will be waiting. Once again, I sighed. She felt unease. After a week of silence from his father's nagging of her getting married. Now, she'll be having a meeting with him. And she's not sure what will happen next.

Beep beep. Her thoughts interrupted with the horn of his bestfriend's car. She waved her hands and smiled a bit. The car stopped in front of her. Minho went out of the car and took her hand. Opened the car door and lead me inside. 

"Mango. To dad's office. Mr. Son texted me that dad wanted to talk to me" she said as soon as she entered the car.

"Oh. You think..."

"Its about the wedding". She continued Minho's words. She looked outside the window. And the car started. She felt the warm hands of her bestfriend in hers. She landed her gaze on their hands.

"Ming. I don't want to. I don't want to get married.". She can't stop her tears from falling. She can't just get married to someone she doesn't love. No body sees her weakest points. Its just Minho. Despite her cold expressions, MinHo knows what she really feels, wants, desires and needs. And he can't stand seeing his bestfriend like that. He stopped the car and unbuckled his seat belt. He hold both shoulders of EunJi and tucked her in a tight hug.

"I'm sorry I can't do anything for you, Meung. You know I alwa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter