We're living two different worlds

Remember, I am paying you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"And... cut!". Chorong sighed after hearing the director's voice. She has been working for 12 hours already. No, she's not the lead actress. In fact, it's her first role and she's not even sure if she'll appear on TV. Why? Because she's the classmate of the bestfriend of the lead actress' cousin. And having that said, she got a 3-sentence dialog. She's not complaining. But being there the whole day, makes her really tired. Its not that she's been acting the whole time. Actually, she's tired of waiting to throw her lines in the scene she's not certain if it will be filmed today.

Her instincts were right. Upon hearing the shout of the man sitting and commanding staffs, she knew, it's not her filming day. Again. She's been in the filming set for 3 days. Since then, she has been waiting.

She walked home, disappointed. She was welcomed by her housemate, bestfriend, sister from different mother, Bomi. An Engineering student. "Unnie, how's the filming today? Got to throw your lines?" Bomi asked from the kitchen. It's 5pm and she's preparing for their dinner. "No. And I'm starting to forget my lines". Chorong replied. Settling herself on the couch in living room. They are not poor. But unfortunately, they are not rich either. Chorong is actually a graduate of Psychology. Instead of pursuing Medicine, she chose to be an actress. Well, still a rookie. Because she just started 6 months ago. After graduating from college, she enrolled in acting school and auditioned in this drama she's been a while ago.

Her thoughts were interrupted by her bestfriend. "Dinner's ready!". After hearin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter