Chapter Eight:Explain it to me

We're falling apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica sat in the lonely penthouse starring at a picture of her and Yuri on her phone she missed the woman so much "Jessica ?" She looks up at the man wearing a red suit "your father would like me to you to the company event" her father has been trying to find her a future husband.

 

"No that's okay,I'm staying home ,thanks Nick" the man nods and walks out of the room,she wanted to be held by Yuri and to tell her everything but she knew it was safer for Yuri to feel like she hated her.

 

Her father was a powerful man and he had the connections to back it up ,she loved him but he was never a father to begin with ,she was always with her mother who had passed away when she was 17 or with one of her many nannies,her father didn't approve of anything that made him look weak and Kwon Yuri was one of them.

 

"My dear what are you still doing sitting here,your father will lose it if you don't attend this event" Jessica sighs,the older lady was right, her father would never harm her but he would harm someone else.

 

"You're right,I'll go get dress,can you tell daddy I will be there soon" the older woman nods and walks away,this was the life her father wanted her to have ,he wanted her to settle down and be the wife of a good business man.

 

Jessica walks into the event in a black and white dress with her hair swooped to the side she was greeted by some of the guest before she walked over to her father who was talking to a few men "ah there she is"Yojin Jung  hugs his daughter and introduces her to the men "this is my beautiful daughter Jessica soyeon jung " 

 

"It's a honor to meet you Jessica ,your father has told us so much about you"one of the man spoke and Jessica could feel him undressing her with his eyes .

 

"My love  where is Nick ? He is supposed to be accompanying you here" Yojin looked around for the young man he didn't like his daughter not having a man protecting her.

 

"Oh I told him I wanted to come alone,I'm sorry daddy" she could tell in her fathers face that he wasn't pleased but he just smiles and excuses himself to make a phone call.

 

Two man wearing black suits appear next to Jessica who wanted to roll hers eye considering she knew who they were, there names were Taemin and Minho and they have been her fathers loyal bodyguards for 12 years.

 

"So Jessica your father tells us that you are still single,a pretty girl like you should be married to a nice Korean boy by now" another man spoke and she wanted to cuss him out and tell him her father is the reason she wasn't married but she just smiles at him.

 

"Yes,soon I hope,excuse me I have to use the lady's room" she walks away with Taemin and Minho not far behind ,she walks towards the rest room but soon stops once she heard someone speaking American on the phone on the side of the restrooms she sneaks a peak around the corner to see her fathers back turned.

 

"You had one job to do,and you failed!"  her father  was yelling at who she assumed was Nick for not doing his job"if my daughter is alone again and you disobey my orders ,I will cut your hands off understood?" Naomi gasps after hearing  her father  threaten to cut off the boys hands if he disobeyed him again.

 

She quickly goes into the restroom and goes into one of the stalls ,her father walks from the corner to see taemin and Minho standing straight  a few feet away with there hands behind their backs "where is my daughter?" He asked them ,he already had to deal with one person who disobeyed him ,he didn't want to have to threaten Two more.

 

"In the lady's room sir" taemin said with no expression on his face.

 

"Watch her with your lives ,I have to go take care of something,Minho call Siwon and tell him to meet me at the office,I just got a text from shindong" the men understood and went closer to the restroom while yojin walked off "my dear guests i sadly have to go ,but I leave my daughter and kyusung to take my place" the man named kyusung walks over to him .

 

"Is everything alright?" He whispered,kyusung was like a brother to yojin and a uncle to Jessica and if he was being put in charged for something then that meant something was going on.

 

"Yes everything will be fine,watch Jessica I'll explain later" kyusung nods and yojin says bye to his guest before him and three other man walks out of the building.

 

Yojin Jung  was a very respected man if he told someone to jump they would ask him how high so when he received a text message from one of his bodyguards about finding the person who's been leaking secrets of his company ,he was thrilled.

 

He pulls up to the his office building and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter