Chapter Two: Wild child

We're falling apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 [Eight months before the funeral]

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany, Tiffany and Taeyeon you couldn't see the one without the other people called them the 'IT' couple, couple goals a relationship and love they wished they had but could never find, the power couple of the new world they friends would say "-yeah sure no problem moon You're always welcomed there, see ya soon"Taeyeon hangs her phone up and walks into the bathroom she needed to get ready to sleep.

Tiffany walks into the room and sits on the edge of the bed and starts to take off her shoes Taeyeon walks out of the bathroom and  just looked at her "what?" Tiffany sounded annoyed why was Taeyeon starring at her?.

"Nothing just ... Nothing" Taeyeon sighs and picks up a pillow and blanket off the bed and walked towards the door "goodnight pany "

"Taeyeon" Tiffany called out, Taeyeon turns and looks at her wife, Taeyeon didn't want to cry she tried so hard to not cry "what are we doing?" Tiffany needed an answer, they haven't slept in the same room for weeks and they both knew that the love they had for each other was doing what it wasn't supposed to be doing 'dying'.

"I don't know Tiffany" Taeyeon had no answer to that question she doesn't know why they were so distant now, Taeyeon studied Tiffany's face and the girl look just as sad as she did "we um have to be up early tomorrow morning, I'll see you then " 

"Taeyeon wait" Tiffany stands up and walks over to Taeyeon,  they just looked into one another's eyes trying to find that spark that they use to have that spark that made them, them.

Tiffany roughly kisses Taeyeon surprising the older girl before she kissed backdropping the pillow and blanket to wrap them around Tiffany. Tiffany started to walk back to the bed with Taeyeon still attached to her lips.

Their clothes got tossed across the room one by one, Taeyeon on Tiffany's neck earning a moan from the girl Tiffany digs her nails into Taeyeon's lower back, Taeyeon wince in pain and continued to dig her fingers deeper into Tiffany.

Heaving breathes, loud moans, hands all over and the bed hitting the wall was all going on in their hotel room all that mattered at this moment in time were pleasuring each other.

 

TEN MINUTES LATER.

They were in One bed but looking in two different directions, Tiffany looked disappointed and Taeyeon looked broken they had but that's all it was just there was no passion no gentle touches just roughness, there was no I love you after it was done, they both thought the same thing that there love was dying and the only thing keeping them from a divorce was their fear of starting over with someone new.

Taeyeon just laid staring at the window that showed the bright moon this was her life now and she doesn't have a clue why they were like this now, why her wife was so distant even though she was so close, this was there first time in weeks having and laying next to each other.


Four weeks ago

 

"Hey, tiff are you and Taeyeon coming to our place for the party?" Jessica asked before handing the Starbucks worker her money.

"You know it " the two grab their coffees and sat down in their company cafeteria "you know I still can't believe it's been three years since I've been single" Tiffany's relationship's never lasted more than six months at least.

"Oh no don't do that tiff" Jessica said after taking a sip of her coffee. Jessica knew Tiffany since they were nine years old and she knew what the girl was thinking while staring at a guy smirking at her not far from their table.

"Do what? All I'm saying is I've never been in a relationship this long before" Taeyeon was Tiffany's first serious relationship and the girl won her over just by being a dork and hopelessly romantic.

"No, you're in a nice little serious one loving relationship and you're starting to feel suffocated" Tiffany was always the one ending her relationship and starting unnecessary arguments to try and get broken up with but all her attempts on Taeyeon failed and that's what made her fall for the girl every day.

"Not true because if that's the case then I wouldn't have married her " Jessica's eyes widen and Tiffany quickly realized her mistake and covered from saying anything else.

"Married? You guys got married and didn't tell anyone? When?" Jessica couldn't believe it not because they got married but because they got married before she and Yuri got to.

"Last week in Vegas, it was just a thing we did without thinking" no one knew they were married they were going to just prepare a wedding after Yulsic"no one knows we just want it to stay between us".

"I'm upset you're married before me but I'm extremely happy for you, you and Taeyeon are perfect for each other" Tiffany smiled at that but deep down she kept feeling like that didn't sound right.

 

 |∆|∆|∆|∆|

 

Taeyeon was proud of herself she had left work early to surprise Tiffany before they left for the party, Taeyeon had finally earned enough money to buy Tiffany a real diamond wedding ring and picked it up on her way home.

Tiffany walks into her and Taeyeon's townhome after work she had noticed it was to quiet considering they had pets and Taeyeon would usually be playing with them"tae I'm home" she yelled to make sure her wife heard her Taeyeon had texted her that she was coming home early.
My
"Stay right there pany-ah" Taeyeon yelled from upstairs Tiffany could hear the older girl making a lot of noise before running down the steps "welcome home honey" Taeyeon gives her a loving kiss and the rose that was in her hand while she tried catching her breath.

"Aww sweet" Tiffany smiles and sniffs the rose "what's this for ?"

"Well, I got a bonus at work today and finally got to buy what I've been wanting to buy since I met you" Taeyeon pulls out the box from her back pocket.

Tiffany gasp "is it a puppy?" They already had four dogs (ginger, zero, prince and princess)they didn't need any more fur babies.

Taeyeon chuckle's "no but it might be better, close your eyes" Tiffany happily did what was asked of her and Taeyeon pulls the ring from behind her "okay open them"

Tiffany opens her eyes and had the biggest smile on her face "OMG tae it's ... It's beautiful" Tiffany gives Taeyeon her hand lets the girl slide the huge diamond ring encrusted with pink gems on to her ring finger.

"You deserve more than this my love" Taeyeon kiss Tiffany finger with the ring before kissing the girl "I love you"

The two-headed to the Yulsic party, Yuri and Jessica were celebrating their engagement and invited all their friends over "T! Finally! Come here I have to show you and Moonbyul this " Yuri drags Taeyeon off to the backyard leaving Tiffany by the door.

"Stephanie? Stephanie young?" Tiffany looks at the girl calling her government name and couldn't believe her eyes "O to the MG! How are you?" The girl quickly hugs her.

"Bora, how's life been ?" Tiffany was trying to be polite considering she and said girl weren't friends anymore after they left college "I've heard you lived in London?"

"Yes, it's amazing! I heard your dating Some girl names Tayoung " Tiffany mentally rolled her eyes after hearing Bora say her wife's name wrong.

"Her name's Taeyeon and yeah we've been together for almost four years" four years of happiness and joy.

"Oh really? You? Wow I never thought you were the type to be in a long term relationship" which was true Tiffany never thought of her being in one either but here she was married and living with the one she loved.

"Tiff?!" A taller woman runs over and gives Tiffany a hugs hug "I've missed you!"

"I've missed you too Sooyoung" Sooyoung was Tiffany's and Jessica's fashion friend, they met Sooyoung a year before Tiffany and Taeyeon got together "you didn't tell me you were in town?"

"I know I'm so sorry, but you look good, Jess told me you got married I thoug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter