Chapter One : I love you

We're falling apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Eight months before the funeral]

 

Solar loved Moonbyul, she would do anything for the woman and vice versa"you guys are the perfect couple" is what was told to her Every time she hung out with her friends, she started to truly believe it, her and Moonbyul were truly made for one another.
"Solar these just came for you" Solars co-worker hands her the bouquet and walks off.

Solar starts to smell the beautiful flowers in her hand and smiled knowing who they were from"you are so lucky Yongsun! " Another one of her co-workers voiced out, many people in her office were jealous of her and Moonbyul's relationship, the two had found each other and became the most loved couple in their town.

"Is Moonbyul still out of town?" Another co-worker wondered Moonbyul hadn't come to there office in a while, everyone thought the worse and wondered if there perfect couple had called it quits but solar had assured there panic hearts that they were still so much in love, Moonbyul just had to leave town for her business trip.

"Yeah but she's supposed to be home tonight" solar explained before sniffing her flowers, they smelled lovely, it reminded her of their first date after work solar went home she couldn't wait to see her girlfriend she wanted to thank her for the Flowers so she went into her closet and put on her most exotic outfit, she couldn't wait to please Moonbyul when she got home.

Solar sat at the kitchen table with her arms folded and her legs crossed she check the wall clock one more time just to make sure  12:30 AM Moonbyul was supposed to be here hours ago but yet here it was the next day and she was nowhere to be seen.

The apartment door Creeks open and Moonbyul walks in and shuts the door quietly, she takes her shoes off by the door and walked towards the bathroom "where were you?"

Moonbyul jumps and turns to solar who had a displeased expression "babe you scared me" she exclaimed holding her beating chest "what are you still doing up?"

"I was waiting for you, you said you would be here at 8 " if there was one thing Solar hated a liar and she hoped and prayed that whatever answer came out if Moonbyul's mouth was the truth.

"Oh I grabbed some drinks with my co-workers, I lost track of time my bad honey" Moonbyul explained, she walks over to Solar and wrapped her arms around the short Girls hips "you look y as hell by the way" she starts to kiss solars neck earning a whimper from the girl "I've missed you so much" she whispered.

Moonbyul picks Solar up and Carry's her to there bedroom they've been away for far too long and they needed to make up for lost time and that's just what they did all night long, moans filled there four-walled room, longing kisses, back-scratching, shoulder biting and sensational s were all that existed to them nothing else in the outside world mattered but this moment, this pleasure, this peace.

Solar rubs Moonbyul's arm that was wrapped around her body "I'm so glad you're home" Solar kisses Moonbyul's arm and continued to gently rub it.

"Mmm me too, Taeyeon and Yuri can talk for hours," Moonbyul said before kissing solars exposed shoulder, solar push Moonbyul away and stands from the bed and wrap herself in a robe "babe what's wrong?" Moonbyul was genuinely confused.

"Last time I checked Taeyeon and Yuri weren't your co-workers also there both in Japan right now" Solar was beyond angry, Moonbyul lied right in her face and she believed her lie like always"you went to see one of your hoes" this wasn't the first time Solar caught Moonbyul lying but first time resorted in there first break up.

 

  |∆|∆|∆|∆|

 

Three years ago 

"I'm telling you that girl is trouble Solar" Jessica voiced out her opinion on her best friends girlfriend of five months, Jessica did not like Moonbyul she knew the girl was a playgirl and all she was going to do is break solars heart sooner or later.

"Look Jess I know you're trying to protect me but I'm a big girl I can take care of myself" solar loved her dear friends but she was tired of them telling her the same thing about her and Moonbyul's relationship.

"Okay Sol, just be careful, my lunch break is over, text me okay? "Jessica's stands to leave and gives solar a kiss on the cheek and a hug before leaving the girl's apartment.

Once Jessica left solar plops on her couch and let out a stressful sigh she pulls out her phone and touched Moonbyul's name [hey do you want to come over?] She sent the text and waited for a reply that never came. All-day solar waited for a reply from her girlfriend but one never came and she was getting truly impatient.

"Hey, Sol let me In!" A voice from outside yelled solar walks out onto her balcony to see Tiffany her best friend since they were children "hurry up! , I'm cold!" Tiffany whined while shivering in the winter air. Solar chuckles at her friend and pressed her complex buzzer to let the freezing girl inside. Tiffany makes it to the third floor to be greeted by a smirking Solar "don't start" she rolled her eyes and walked inside the apartment that she considered a second home.

"It's 11 o'clock at night and you live on the east side of Seoul my dear friend" Solar knew why Tiffany was on this side of the city but she was most definitely about to for it "what brings you here?"

"Do I need a reason to come visit you ?" Tiffany felt offended she couldn't believe solar thought she had a motive to come to her apartment to see her, Tiffany takes off her jacket and relaxes on the couch.

Solar leans on her wall with her arms crossed staring at her bad liar friend"Hmmm well last time I checked a certain short girl lives two blocks from here " the two friends get into a staring competition before Tiffany tosses a nearby pillow at Solars face who caught it perfectly.

"Ugh! Okay fine I went over to her House, Sol she just does something to me " Tiffany couldn't help but gush about the girl she was getting butterflies just by thinking about her "and the , oh God the is incredible I have never come the way she made me " 

Solar sits next to her best friend and gives her a hug she was so proud of her"I'm so freaking happy for you, you deserved to be in a good relationship" 

"I just don't know how she can make me feel like the luckiest person in the world" 

"That's because you never had that before, she's a kind-hearted soul " Tiffany had a history of dating s and scumbags her las

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter