Chapter Six : Cabin fever

We're falling apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a gloomy day, the rain fell down like tiny bullet's making noise on everything it touched. "It's been raining for the past two days" Taeyeon was sick of having to stay inside.

"Well, that's mother nature for you" Yuri didn't care if it rained or not because she rather stays inside anyways. Taeyeon and Moonbyul had decided to come over and keep Yuri company.

"Let's play Street racers 4 again " Moonbyul suggested. It's been a week since her and Tiffany cheated on there girlfriend's with one another she wanted to tell Taeyeon so bad but Tiffany wouldn't allow her to, it was more like an 'if you tell my girlfriend then I'll tell yours' situation.

"Let's not, I know I've been a depressed mess but you guys do not have to be here with me....all day... twenty-four Seven " Yuri was truly thankful for her friends but they've been at her house every day for the past week and she just wanted to think alone, she needed some peace and quiet.

"I know but it's been great hanging with you guys, Tiffany's been so understanding lately " just hearing her name made Moonbyul's insides hurt, the guilt was eating at her"also I want us to go up to the old cabin we use to go to our first year in college".

- - X - -

 

Taeyeon skateboards around the ring and flips five times before stopping in front of her friend and picking up her board "what's the time ?" She was now out of breath.

"36 seconds! You beat your last score dude" Moonbyul high five her ."That was awesome!I'm telling you , you should think about going pro" Taeyeon was one of the best skateboarders on there campus and she was truly gifted.

"Hey, guys!" Yuri runs towards her friends with three tickets in her hand "guess who got front row seats to Heaven's Angels!".

"No ing way!" Moonbyul takes the tickets out of Yuri's hand and looked at them.

"Ji-Yong is truly the greatest cousin I've ever had," Taeyeon said making Yuri roll her eyes.

"He's MY cousin and yes he is, the concert isn't until another week" Yuri checks her phone and realized the time "crap, I'm late meeting Jessica, I'll catch you guys later" Yuri fist bumps the two and started to run.

"Crap I have to leave too I'm meeting angel back at our dorm" Moonbyul picks up her bike.

"You two and your girlfriends make me sick you know that right?" Taeyeon wasn't the type to just date anyone that person had to be worth it, she was a hopelessly romantic person and wanted to give her heart to only one specific person whenever she finally met them.

Moonbyul hops on her bike and chuckles at Taeyeon's remark "I love you too Taeng, catch you later" Moonbyul fist bumps and rides off she didn't want to keep angel waiting. "Babe I'm here!" She rolled her bike inside the dorm and started to notice the half-empty soda bottles on the counter of the kitchen"did she have people over?" She asked herself.

She proceeded on and walked into the living room where she spotted male and female clothes all over the floor "what the " she said . As Moonbyul got closer to their room she could hear giggles and moans through the door she reached for the knob and busted opened the door "WHAT THE ...is going on?" She lowered her voice once she noticed who was all inside the room.

"Moonbyul what the ? It was just getting good" Angel pauses the playing on her laptop and stares at her girlfriend "what is wrong with you?"

Moonbyul was embarrassed now, Angel had her friends from her art major class over "I'm sorry" she bows and quickly walks back into the living room followed by Angel. Angel's art class had to make art from and clothes, Moonbyul never understood Artist types.

"What the hell moon, i thought you were hanging with Taeyeon?" 

"I was, but you wanted to go to the movies today remember?" Moonbyul was very sensitive when it came to her and Angel's relationship, the younger girl seemed to always tell at moon whenever she did something she didn't like and it hurts Moonbyul's feelings.

"I forgot but I need to finish this project so I'll make it up to you okay? I promise" Angel kisses Moonbyul's cheek and walked back into the room shutting the door.

Moonbyul sighs and grabs her bike and called Taeyeon "hey Taeng you want to go to the movies?"

- - X - -

 

"That was epic! I knew shark king wasn't really dead " Taeyeon said, her and Moonbyul went to see 'Shark king 2 battle of the sharks' and she loved every minute of it.

"Yeah but I'm happy shark king's brother died I knew he was the reason for all those humans deaths" even though Moonbyul wanted to go to the movies with her girlfriend today, she was happy she got to watch the most epic movie with her best friend.

"True, hey I was thinking you me and Yuri should go camping" Taeyeon loved the outdoors and what better way to celebrate their first year being over than to go camping.

"Most definitely!" Moonbyul needed a break from worrying. Taeyeon bids Moonbyul good-bye and started to skateboard around there campus she loved the breeze. It was a few days later and it wasn't really a good one for Moonbyul she was rushed out the dorm by her girlfriend this morning because she had her art classmates coming over to finish there o project. moon walk into the library and sits in the chair across from her best friends.

Taeyeon and Yuri were studying for there extra credit class when they noticed the mopping girl "what Happened this time?" Taeyeon knew the only reason Moonbyul would come sit with them in a library is when it was something angel related.

"I think angels cheating on me, she's been acting really weird" Moonbyul understood why she had to leave the dorm because of what happened the other day but she didn't understand why angel wanted her gone for exactly 4 hours, her art project was almost done it wouldn't have taken four hours to complete.

"Weird? , she's weird all the time " Taeyeon hits Yuri's side for her insensitive comment.

"I'm pretty sure if you asked her what's wrong then she'll tell you, talking is key" Taeyeon may not want a girlfriend right now but it never stopped her from sounding like every gay girl dream girl.

"You're right Tae I should just go talk to her, see you guys later" before leaving Taeyeon shouted that she needs to be ready for there trip this weekend. Moonbyul went to the store and bought Angel some flowers and a new sketch pad. Moonbyul loved angel more then anyone in the world she felt so blessed to have the girl in her life "babe?" She called out once she reached their dorm.

Music blasted all through the dorm room , three half drunken cups sat on the living room table and a used was now stuck at the bottom of Moonbyul's foot but she didn't even notice it, she walk to their room and opened up the door she was going to surprise the girl with flowers.

"~ohgod right there!~ go... go deeper go- oh yes!~" Moonbyul wasn't smiling anymore and she dropped the flowers, the three didn't even notice her crying at the door until she hit wall grabbing there attention "moon? MOON!" Angel quickly rushes out the room following the girl into the living room "moon what are you doing back so early?"

Moonbyul couldn't believe it, that was angels only concern"are you ing serious, what are you doing ing two people in our bed!" Angel was panual meaning she was opened to dating all and everyone and right now she was enjoying having with a biual boy and a masculine girl, they were from Angel's art class.

"Don't raise your voice at me! And you were supposed to be gone for four hours!" 

"You're cheating on me and all you're worried about is Me not sticking to your schedule ?!" Moonbyul couldn't hold her tears.

"Moonbyul right now you're emotional let's talk about this later, go hang out with Taeyeon and Yuri for a bit and I'll call you okay?" Angel kisses her cheek and returned back into their room closing the door.

Moonbyul was absolutely

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter