Chapter Three : wedding bells

We're falling apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Eight months before the funeral]

 

7:40 AM.

Yuri turns off her alarm clock and sits up on her and Jessica's bed she checks her phone before doing her morning workout today was her and Jessica's wedding day and she couldn't wait to marry her best friend.

Yuri takes her shower and starts to prepare to cook breakfast for her and Jessica who didn't sleep at home because she felt like it was bad luck so she slept over Solars and Moonbyul's but she should be getting home soon.

Yuri never expected for to be marrying the girl of her dreams, today had to be perfect nothing was going to ruin this day for her, someone started to knock at the door so Yuri put the food on a low temperature before answering the door "can I help you?" She asked a man wearing sunglasses and holding a briefcase.

"Ms.Kwon I was sent here by Mr.Jung to see if you would finally accept to the agreement " Yuri knew exactly what agreement it was and she couldn't believe he would try to do this on the day her and his daughter was getting married.

"Tell Mr.jung to go straight to hell" Yuri slams the door in the man's face before checking on her food, the food was finally done and she put everything nicely on the table her phone starts ringing and she picks it up "hello my love"

"Seobang I'm stuck in traffic I'll just meet you at the building, it's really bad traffic so I'm just going to start doing my makeup in the car" Yuri looks at the food she prepared and sigh all her hard work.

"Okay honey I love you" she understood and even though half the food was going to waste she didn't need her future wife rushing here.

"I love you more"

|∆|∆|∆|∆|

9:15 AM.

"Nervous?" Moonbyul asked while she fixed  Yuri's tie she was proud of her friend for finding the one and she couldn't wait to hear them say I DO.

"A little but it's a good nervous, I'm marrying Jessica Jung" 

"It's still weird to hear" Taeyeon joked, no one in there friend group ever thought that they would be attending a Yuri and Jessica's wedding considering Jessica was known for being cold-hearted and evil.

"Yuri we're almost ready" Yuri checked herself one more time before leaving the room, she walked down the aisle with Taeyeon and Moonbyul by her side she couldn't believe that today was even happening.

Everything in the building was amazing
 and Yuri couldn't be happier, a few more guests started to arrive in groups.

Jessica couldn't be happier than Yuri she already had her bridesmaid's Solar, Sunny, Tiffany and her sister Krystal. Yuri's best women were, Moonbyul, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Jessica's cousins girlfriend Hyomin, the flower girls were little Yoona and little Seohyun who were  Yuri's sister (Yoona) and Jessica's baby cousin (Seohyun).

Yuri stood in the middle of her and Jessica's Families waiting for her ice princess she could hear yelling from where Jessica and what sounded like her father were"I didn't know Jessica invited her dad" Moonbyul whispered into Yuri's ear, everyone knew how much Jessica hated her father.

 "Neither did I" Yuri whispered back more confused then Moonbyul  she was about to go check to see if everything was alright  until Jessica, Solar and Tiffany walked down the aisle with  smiles plastered  on there faces,  Yuri grabs her hand and mouthed 'are you ok?' Jessica nods making Yuri smile in relief. 

the priest began to speak And Yuri just couldn't take her eyes off the woman she gets to marry. "Now it's time to hear what these two lovers have to say" It was time for them to say there vows Yuri volunteered to go first she takes a piece of paper with her vows on it and started to say them.

"Dear, Jessica soyeon Jung, my ice princess" everyone chuckles  "my first love and my last, I love you ever since we met 5 long years ago, asking you out on our first date gave me butterflies and when I asked you to be my girlfriend and you said no at first" Moonbyul and Taeyeon smiles at that they remember how devastated Yuri was.

"I remember that" Taeyeon blurted out loud making everyone chuckle "oops my bad " Yuri smile at her absent-minded friend before she continued to read her vows of love.

"Eventually I won you over and asked you again and you told me yes, it  made me smile like an idiot, but right now, right here in this room filled with  all of  our friends and family I get to marry you , the one thing I thought would or could ever happen to me did, me Kwon Yuri is marrying you Soyeon, my lover, my friend, and my soulmate, until my last spoken words, I will love you endlessly, you made me the luckiest person to live I love you" after saying her vows everyone started  to clap and cry on how beautiful Yuri's vows were.

Yuri look into Jessica's eyes as she cried, but she couldn't help but feel that something wasn't right, Yuri knew Jessica well enough to know when she's crying happy tears or not and these weren't happy tears, Jessica was crying but not of joy her hands were  shaking and Yuri was truly worried. 

Jessica started to read her vow after looking at everyone sitting down "d-dear seobang you've been my lover, my friend, and my heart for the past five  years of my life, you made me laugh, cry and proud to be your girlfriend, but..." Jessica paused and wiped the tears from her eyes the bridesmaids and best women could tell something wasn't right "...but today at this moment-"

Solar walks over and whispers into Jessica's ear "are you sure you want to do this?" She needed to know if her friend was sure that she really wanted to say her next words Jessica just gives solar a small smile before continuing.

"Sica?"Yuri was confused just as everyone else, she felt like she was going to have a panic attack the way Jessica was acting. Yuri had a really bad feeling that the next words Jessica was going to speak more likely were not going to be good ones.

 "-but at this moment I can not marry you  Kwon Yuri" and just like that Yuri started to have a panic attack and tried to hold her tears from falling, the whole room gasped in shock and watched as Jessica ran out the building in tears.

Yuri had zoned out until Moonbyul and Taeyeon snapped her out of it "Jessica!" She ran out the building to try to catch her runaway the bride "Jessica wait !" she yelled as she chased the car the woman was in until she couldn't run anymore "Jessica no!" she cried out before sitting in the parking lot.

"Yul? Yul !you okay?" Taeyeon ran to her friend and immediately sat down and hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter