Chapter Four : College year's

We're falling apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three Years Ago

Solar walk into the art shop and greeted the worker "hey Mr.H is Tiffany here?" The older man smiles and points to the back of the store Solar thanked him and walked to the back "Tiff! Are you read-oh good!" Solar quickly covered her eyes from the scene she just witnessed.

Tiffany asks the guy to put her down and the two proceed to but on there clothes the the guy was wearing had fallen to the floor and he quickly left the back storage room "you can look now " Tiffany was amused by her best friends uncomfortableness.

Solar noticed the used and sighed "well at Least you're using protection, come on we need to meet Jessica for the festival" the two bid the old man goodbye and went to go meet their friend who was outside arguing with her father on the phone when they showed up.

"I don't care! You can't dictate my life Daddy! This is my last year in college and I've been doing perfectly fine!" Jessica never raised her voice at her father before but she was tired of the man treating her as if she owed him her entire life.

Solar and Tiffany just stood there awkwardly waiting for Jessica to be done, said girl yells in frustration and throws her phone at her car door "Jess that's the fourth phone this month" Solar sighs and picks up her friends' phone that was surprisingly unharmed.

"I got an unbreakable phone" Jessica commented when she seen the surprised look on her friends face.

"Jess what did Mr. Jung say?" Tiffany went over and hugged her annoyed friend.

"He wants me to Marry his friends' son once I graduate so I won't have to work ever again" if he would have told her this year's ago then she would have happily accepted. Jessica hated working and her father's friend son wasn't a bad looking guy but after meeting Yuri her whole way of thinking changed.

"So I'm taking it that you haven't told him you've been in a relationship with a girl since forever now ?" Solar always was the one saying what everyone else was thinking.

"It's complicated" her friends scoff knowing there was nothing complicated about it "look once I graduate I'll tell him about Yuri, I just need him to think I'm still single long enough to send me my graduation money" Jessica Jung the richest girl at there college and known for being daddy's little girl.

 

- - X - -

 

Taeyeon does a flip with her skateboard and landing perfectly getting proud cheers from her friends "yo T that was sick!"Yuri gives her a high-five before checking her phone " oh ! Moon we're late meeting Sica and Solar at the festival "Every time Yuri and Moonbyul hanged out with Taeyeon they always forget the time.

"Can I come with you guys? I rather not hear Hyoyeon having in our dorm" Yuri and Moonbyul chuckled knowing too well.

"Of course T, now let's go before we all die"

The girls stood at the entrance of the festival very annoyed considering Yuri and Moonbyul were supposed to be here forty-five minutes ago "where the hell are they?!" Tiffany didn't have a girlfriend so why was she the one being punished to wait for her friends.

And right on cue Yuri, Moonbyul and Taeyeon came flying through the parking lot on there skateboards "princess I'm so sorry we're late, totally lost track of time" Yuri gives her girlfriend an apology kiss before getting punched in the arm "okay I deserve that"

"Now we only have two hours to have fun, thanks a lot you two " Tiffany was not pleased with only having two hours to be at the festival considering it only shows up every two years in Korea.

"Two hours is plenty of time to have fun"Taeyeon commented, she didn't really know the girls, she met  Jessica a long time ago and she met  Solar a few times at there dorm but she had no clue on who the other girl was.

"I'm sorry and who the are you?" Tiffany didn't like strangers especially strangers who thought it was there business to even speak on something not addressed to them.

"Oh this is Taeyeon, our best friend since forever, I hope it's okay if she came with us" 

"It's fine, nice seeing you again Taeyeon, now moon let's go before all the good rides get crowded" Solar drags her girlfriend from the group.

"Yeah let's go seobang I want to go on the Ferris wheel," Yuri tells Taeyeon she'll see her later before she too got dragged into the festival.

Taeyeon and Tiffany stood awkwardly "and then there were two" Taeyeon commented but Tiffany didn't find it amusing and scoffed before leaving the girl at the entrance "and then there was one" Taeyeon puts her skateboard on the ground and skated into the festival.

Moonbyul had gotten dragged to another ride called the love boat, the two settles into there seats and waited for the boat to take off Moonbyul mindlessly looked to her left to see a pair of eyes angrily staring at her "ow!" Moonbyul whined getting a concerned look from solar "babe my stomach hurts".

"Oh no, do you want to get off and go relax?" Solar and Moonbyul had been dating for three months now and Solar was still trying to learn everything she could about her girlfriend.

Moonbyul turns back to her left to see the girl coming their way she needed to think of something quick she saw the guy was about to start the ride "you know what I'm feeling much better" she said once the boat started to disappear inside the cave.

"Moon are you sure?"Solar was genuinely concerned about her girlfriend's well-being.

"Yes I'm sure, as long as you're by my side I can overcome anytime " solar was now blushing st Moonbyul's words before getting a romantic kiss from the girl.

Jessica gasp in excitement when Yuri won her a huge plushie from the booth "it's so fluffy" Jessica yelled making pass Byers stare weirdly at her. Yuri grabs Jessica's hand dragging the girl to a booth to take pictures.

Silly face

Serious face

Shocked face

And the last pose they did was of Jessica smiling while Yuri starred lovingly at the brown-haired girl.

Jessica picks up the pictures and noticed what Yuri did in the last one and pouted " you didn't smile at the camera " she whined earning a kiss on the nose.

"That's because looking at you is the better than looking at a camera, you're too beautiful to not look at" Yuri never seemed to stop making Jessica fall more in love with her, Jessica could always feel butterflies in her stomach when she was with Yuri.

"After all this time, you can still make me feel like a teenager, what is it about you, Kwon Yuri?" Jessica was asking herself mostly that question, Yuri wasn't her ideal type but here she was seeing her future after college with her.

"I can show you better than tell you " Jessica knew exactly what Yuri was thinking and she was thinking the same thing.

Taeyeon skateboard around the festival eating cotton candy when she noticed a kissing booth with a very attractive girl standing in it "if I gave you five dollars instead of one, then how many kisses can I get?" Without even noticing it Taeyeon was a smooth talker and the kissing booth girl found her charming.

"Five kisses and my phone number" the girl starts to kiss Taeyeon all over her face before giving her one last kiss on the lips "call me," she wrote her number on Taeyeon's arm and gave her a wink.

Taeyeon smiles and started to skateboard around again, she had red kiss marks all over her face and could care less "T!" She stops her skateboard and turns to see Yuri and Jessica coming her way "we're going to head out" Taeyeon knew the reason they were ready to go it was all over there face.

"Tae Can you tell Tiffany I'll see her later?" 

Taeyeon hugs the two goodbyes and continued to skateboard around she stops once she noticed Tiffany coming out a porta potty with a guy who was fixing his jeans looking around while Tiffany wiped . He hands Tiffany a white bag before taking heavy steps away from her.

"Tiffany right?" Taeyeon asked when she walked over, she knew what was in her bag but it wasn't her place to say anything.

"Oh god, it's you" Tiffany rolled her eyes and started to walk away.

"Yuri and Jessica left, Jessica said she'll talk to you later" Taeyeon had caught up with the girl with her skateboard.

"They left?! Ugh, bastards "Taeyeon analyzed Tiffany's face and could tell the girl was already high, she had dilated pupils and seemed a little more jittery then earlier.

"Yeah, take care of yourself " Taeyeon didn't like being around users her cousin died a year ago from that and she hated the site of someone on it.

"hold on, hang out with me, since I have no clue where Solar is and I hate third Wheeling"Taeyeon didn't know what came over her but she found herself being dragged on rides and winning prizes the rest of the night.

Moonbyul was ready to go she had spotted two more angry girls at the festival and started to feel uneasy "babe let's go to my dorm, I just want to be alone with you "not fully alone, Yuri was there with Jessica and hyoyeon also had company over.

"Sure baby, I'm all festival out honestly, let's go" Solar grabbed her girlfriend's hand and swung it with hers while they walked to the exit.

"Isn't that them ?" Taeyeon noticed the two girls leaving and realized neither of her friends were here and she was basically stuck with the girl.

Tiffany looks at the direction Taeyeon pointed at and couldn't believe it, both her friends ditched her at the festival "unbelievable! They both left me !" Tiffany pouted and Taeyeon found it very cute.

"I can take you home if you want" 

 

- - X - -

 

"Easy now " Taeyeon held Tiffany's right hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter