Chapter 6: The Beginning of TaeTeuk

Destiny

Weird…she thought. There’s no name, and she doesn’t recognize the writing. If it was Eunhyuk, she would probably recognize it. But unfortunately, it’s not. She took off the note and sticks it inside as she grabbed her bag and went home. Leeteuk was outside, waiting by his motorcycle with a pretty pissed off look on his face. “You’re late! It’s already 11:05!” he scolded. “Chill, it’s just 5 minutes late…” she replied. “What did you said?! Hey! That girl needs some things to do okay?! You were using her body for the whole day! Where do you think her spirit went to?!” he scolded again. “Get on the back… we’re going STRAIGHT home so Taeyeon can do her shift in McDonalds.” He said. Jessica did as she was told.

By the time she got out of Taeyeon’s body, Jessica forgot to change. Taeyeon was confused. Why on earth is she wearing such clothes when she’s sleeping… luckily she brushed it off her shoulder. But not for Jessica, who was earning a glare from Leeteuk. “What?!” she snapped. Leeteuk let out a deep sigh and shook his head. “Nothing, just… go check on your fiancée or something… I got other business to do…” he said as he disappeared into thin air. After the real Taeyeon got changed, she walked outside with Jessica trailing behind her. “What to do… what to do…” she mumbled… “I think I’ll go check on oppa!” Jessica left Tayeon as she began to walk towards the nearest McDonalds.

Once she got there, Taeyeon began to serve the customers. Unknowingly, Leeteuk was watching from a distance. Being invincible to mankind… hiding himself from Taeyeon. He watches how Taeyeon smiled and act friendly towards the customers. But he realized that those aren’t her true color. She was dim and sad inside. Her heart’s aching and how she wished she could just scream from the top of her lungs right now. As one of the customers ordered the valentine special, Taeyeon was frozen. But she kept on holding it until it was her break. Just hearing the word VALENTINE and 14th February makes her head spinning. She went outside for a fresh air.

Leeteuk followed her, but of course, still invincible. He can’t touch her and she can’t hear him. Not a single word or even feel his breath. Slowly, Leeteuk noticed the tears flowing out of Taeyeon’s eyes, down her cheek, and fell to the ground. She kept it silent. Didn’t want to make a scene… But she did let it all out, sort of… “Taeyeon-ah…” no matter how hard Leeteuk tried, she’ll never hear him, he knows. It looks like Taeyeon’s ignoring him. She stood up, wiped her eyes and checked herself in her pocket mirror. Doesn’t look like I just cried… she thought to herself. Good. That’s what she wanted. Because she’s not really close to anyone particularly in McDonalds or the café employees. She kept everything to herself and thank GOD no one calls her weird or even a freak.

By the way, 14th February is Taeyeon’s fiancée’s death. 

=||=

A/N: guys, this is the BEGINNING of TaeTeuk. so please look forward to it! ;3

Hello readers~

answer a few question for me okay! ;3 :

1. How would you like the story to end with?

2. How are you liking the story so far?

3. Any suggestions?

 

Thank you for my subscribers!!!!; 

xinruLoveHaesica

Vichipka

naydsbeb

cherry_max

HaesicaXD

jenjen0318

brainyme

Uri_WH97

Kyuwonhae

And my silent readers who still won't comment or subscribe :*