Chapter 7: "Taeyeon-ah, Move On."

Destiny

HEY GUYS!!!!

The_Boys here, sorry for not updating for sooooo long >.<

I have a new co-author to help me out! meet GGTheBoys_!!!

==||==

 

It was another day where Jessica’s first mistake not to use Taeyeon’s body from the time she woke up. “Why are you so clumsy?! What if she met Donghae and she doesn’t know who he is?! Won’t it be suspicious?!” Leeteuk scolded. “Well sooorry! I was too busy thinking about what that YOONA girl was doing with my fiancée!” Jessica said, trying to catch up with Taeyeon. “Well speak of the devil!” said Leeteuk. Donghae passed by Taeyeon, riding his yellow Ferrari. But it’s either he didn’t wanted to talk to Taeyeon or he didn’t noticed that she was there. Taeyeon glanced at her watch and began to panic as she notices that she’s late to meet someone. She rushed to find a cab while Jessica and Leeteuk followed her. The cab stopped in front of a restaurant. Not to fancy… the waitress gestured Taeyeon to follow her. “Is she applying for a new job again?” asked Jessica. “I don’t think so…” Leeteuk replied. “Taeyeon!” a voice called. A bog boned man stood up and smiled. Taeyeon walked towards the man and sat in front of him. “It’s been a while, hasn’t it?” he asked. Taeyeon sweetly smiled and nodded. “So how’s mom and dad?” she asked. Mom and dad…? “They’re fine… mom’s still worried about you though. Since you decided to stay behind…” he replied. “And you oppa? Still drunk after midnight?” she slightly teased. “Yah, you should be supportive towards your own brother!” he scolded. “Haha, sorry, I just couldn’t help it… besides, I heard you’re doing fine already Kangin oppa…” she said. “Kangin…? Why does that name sound familiar…” Leeteuk mumbled. “What was that?” asked Jessica. “Nothing… nothing… argh!” a sudden headache attacked Leeteuk. “I’m… going out for a fresh air… you stick with Taengoo, got that!” he left. “Taengoo…? Since when did he call her Taengoo?” Jessica wondered. “Oh yeah, Taeyeon-ah… dad still wants you to move to America with us…” said Kangin. “Oppa, you know I can’t…. why bother?” she asked. “Because I can’t stand seeing you like this… you always looks tortured whenever it’s valentine…” he said. “You’re alone here Taengoo, if you move with us, you don’t have to feel sad anymore… you need to move on, Taeyeon-ah…” said Kangin, the atmosphere suddenly turned tense. “I can’t… oppa, mianhe.” Taeyeon lowered her head. “Is it because he died in the flight? Is it?” Kangin asked. Taeyeon didn’t answered and still lowering her head. “Taeyeon, listen to me, do you really think that Jungso will be happy if he sees you like this?” he asked. “Jungso…? Leeteuk?” she lifted up her head. “Eeteuk can’t see me anyway…” Jessica covered her gasping mouth with her hands and headed out quickly. “He can, what makes you say that?!” Kangin began to raise his tone. “Eeteuk promised that he would come for me, but it’s been years and I haven’t seen him since he…” she didn’t finished her words because she couldn’t dare to say the word “died”. “No matter how hard you cry Taengoo, he’ll never come back. Do you really think just by crying and sorrowing for him, Jungso would come back?” he asked. “I don’t know… I think so… at least that makes me know that I still love him…” said Taeyeon.

 

 

“Yah Leeteuk!” Jessica cried as she chased Leeteuk with her heels. “Yah, aren’t you scard if you fall?!” Leeteuk scolded. “Tsk, this isn’t the time to talk about my perfectly matching shoes okay?!” she shouted. “Well, what?!” Leeteuk raised his tone. “Are you… somehow… Taeyeon’s fiancée?” she asked. “…. I don’t know.” Leeteuk walked ahead and this time, faster. “Yah, seriously, I heard them talking and then they mentioned your name! Jungso isn’t it?!” asked Jessica, catching up with him. “That could be ANY Jungso.” Leeteuk replied. “Did Taeyeon called you Eeteuk when you still alive?” asked Jessica as she stopped walking. “What did you say?” he asked. “She called you Eeteuk, didn’t she? And you called her Taengoo... why can’t you just admit it?!” she asked… “I don’t know, okay?!” Leeteuk began to lose his temper as he walked ahead of Jessica and then vanished into thin air. Taeyeon just left the restaurant with Kangin as they went to separated ways. “Unnie, I’ve tried talking to Leeteuk, but he wouldn’t listen! Is he really that stubborn?” Taeyeon didn’t answer or react. She just called a cab as it drove to who-knows-where. In the cab, lucky for Jessica, Taeyeon accidentally fell asleep. And so, since she still has time, Jessica went into Taeyeon’s body. The cab stopped in front of a funeral. Jessica wandered what Taeyeon wanted to do in here, and so, she figured Taeyeon must be here to visit Leeteuk. Jessica searched for Leeteuk’s tomb and finally she found it. Carefully, she read the carving on the tombstone.

Here lies

Park Jungso

(1983 – 2008)

After knowing what’s true, Jessica decided that it’s time to go to work. Lucky for her, she didn’t forgot to tell Eunhyuk an alibi that she has a family business to do so she’ll be late and that she doesn’t know when can she make it. Since Eunhyuk is a nice and calm boss, he permitted Jessica. By the time she got there, Jessica saw something so “awful”. It was Donghae and Yoona sitting side by side, looking like a couple, happily laughing. She gritted her teeth. Holding her anger, Jessica went inside to the locker room. And after she got changed, Jessica went straight to the kitchen with a cold face. “Oh, you’re here, finally!” said Jonghyun. “Now hurry and do the desserts, 2 Pannetone and a Tiramisu.” He said. Jessica went to her station and quickly finished up the deserts, after that, as usual, she helped out Jonghyun with the yelling and the shouting. The work’s done, but again, Jessica peeked outside and still found Donghae and Yoona, this tme Eunhyuk joins. Unlike the last scene, it looks like they’re talking about something serious.