Chapter 8: Doubts, Scared.

Destiny
Jessica was about to walk towards them, but then her phone rang, loud. Causing the three of them to look at her direction, it was a call from Leeteuk, of course. It’s already 10 o’clock. “Who’s she talking to?” asked Yoona. “Her boyfriend maybe….” Donghae answered. “Impossible, Taeyeon doesn’t have any… well… never mind…” Yoona and Donghae both were looking at Eunhyuk suspiciously. “Is there something you’re hiding from us, hyung?” Donghae asked. “Nothing, seriously… ok so I gotta close the restaurant now, you guys should head home. Nite…!” Eunhyuk quickly walked back to the restaurant + his house. While Jessica was walking back to Taeyeon’s apartment, she noticed the time and started running. “OI!” a voice called. Suddenly a Ferrari was stopping beside her. “I’ll take you home, c’mon!” it was Donghae. “No thanks, it’s not far from here anyway!” Jessica continued to run as fast as she could to Taeyeon’s apartment. When she got there, Jessica quickly got out of Taeyeon’s body. And 5 minutes later, Taeyeon woke up and got changed and went to her night shift. Nothing to do, Leeteuk’s not here, so what the heck do I do now? Jessica thought to herself. Then she saw Donghae’s Ferrari stopping in front of a house. She saw someone coming out from the passenger’s seat, Im Yoona. AGAIN?! HE’S CHEATING ON ME AGAIN?! “Thanks for the lift!” Yoona said in a cheerful tone. “Anytime, so I see you tomorrow?” he asked, smiling. “The hospital, Jessica’s room, 9 AM.” She said as Yoona went into her house. Jessica ran and took the passenger’s seat. Donghae pulled the door closed and began to drive. She noticed something changed in this car but she just can’t figure it out. And then she noticed, their Polaroid selcas weren’t there. Donghae used to put them in a frame and every now and then he would glance at the photo and smiling to himself like an idiot. That’s why Jessica sometimes would scold him for not focusing on the road. Before going back home, Donghae stopped by to a mini market to buy some drinks. Both of them got out of the car, in Jessica’s case, she jumped to the driver’s seat and got out when Donghae was just about to close the door. While Donghae went inside the mini market, Jessica was outside, leaning to the car with a sad face. “Yah.” She lifted up her head and what’s in front of her? Leeteuk. “You should leave when you know he’s over you.” he said. “He’s not over me!” Jessica objected. “Well then HOW would you explain the mysteriously missing Polaroid selcas of the two of you?” he asked. “Maybe he just forgot to put it there.” Jessica said bluntly with her head down. While Leeteuk was watching Donghae buying stuffs inside. “You should’ve heard them…” he said, eyes still on her fiancée. “Heard them? What? What did they talk about?!” she asked. “You’ll know, soon enough. Now go home, Taeyeon’s going to be home soon.” He said. And then as always, he vanished. “Maybe Leeteuk’s right…” she mumbled. “What if he’s over me?” she asked to herself. “All this time I thought he’s the one, guess I was wrong…” Jessica took one last glanced at Donghae and saw him smiled and then she went home, back to Taeyeon’s apartment. This time, Jessica didn’t forget to get inside Tayeon’s body and invaded her day. She went to the restaurant a bit earlier than she usually does. When Jessica got there, she was greeted by Eunhyuk. Who was just outside enjoying his morning coffee with his messy hair; “Hey Taeyeon, you’re early… even Jonghyun’s not here yet.” He said. “Yeah… I sort of purposely went earlier.” She said. “What’s the catch?” asked Eunhyuk, gesturing Jessica to sit next to him. “I uh… need to ask you something….” She began. “Ok, ask me anything.” “I don’t want to be a Ms. Busy body but… I thought I saw Jessica’s fiancée last night with a girl?” “Oh, you mean Yoona? Yeah, why…?” I know she’s Yoona, the one that cheated with Donghae! “Yeah… are they like, you know… together?” “Together? Of course they are!” THE HELL…?!?! “So… then I saw you guys talking about something serious…” “Oh yeah, that… I would tell you, but you have GOT to promise that you won’t tell anyone else.” “Cross my heart.” “Last night, Donghae and Yoona were talking about Jessica. He’s getting tired of waiting for Jessica to wake up, even though he went there every day just to see how she’s doing, it’s always the same. He even asked the doctor every minute, and there’s no progress.” No way… “So, Yoona, at first she was just joking around, she told him to find another girl instead.” “Wait, I thought they’re together?” “I’ll explain that later…” “Okay, continue.” “He took it seriously… I tried to talk him out of it. You know, convince him that he shouldn’t be looking for another girl, because it’s the same as cheating on Jessica… but he wouldn’t listen. I don’t know if he’s lying or not, but he said he already has someone in mind.” Someone in mind…?! A/N: I'm doing this in my cell phone but I promise I'll fix it soon.