"Here girl, take one new adventure!" NO.

Hello, baby!

I had no doubt that this was the girl from the hospital – the fake nurse and friend of mine. I mentally screamed out my lungs but physically, I was just standing there as if the manager just slapped me for welcome greeting.

On the other hand, the girl waved and shone me a bright smile which, I don’t know why, made me shiver a bit. She gave her hand for a handshake and all eyes were on us again as if I was the diva of the night.. WAIT.. why did I need a helper anyways?! .. I was fully ignored by Suzy untill the accident.. That meant that the attention which I was about to receive was not more than minus infinity.

- Eh.. – talk Cho, talk. NOW! – Why do I need helper, I can do it myself, you know..

 

Okay, that wasn’t the best way to start off but no one can think properly after he smashed his head in a lamp, got poisoned and was about to be murdered by a random psycho citizen, who was trying to make a handshake with him in front of a dozen of people.. right?

 

- Eh.. – the manager narrowed his eyes with that “you’re-totally-f...ed” look and put his hand on my shoulders, spinning me on  180 degreese and walking me away so the others couldn’t hear us.

 

-Cho.. – he started – see.. Suzy doesn’t get along with you well, although the rating is really high, it’s obvious that you can’t do this alone..

- Tc, I’m not alone – my insides were starting to burn with anger – I have Eunhyuk, plus I’m a professional babysitter.. Who do you think was looking after crying and annoying little babies and children untill you, the big boss, was going here and there and was telling people how to do their job, huh?!

 

Okay, I admit that my question was a little sharp. But I was the luckiest person that he didn’t call his guards to kick my poor from here, then get fired in my normal job, be homeless for the rest of my life and live with the homeless .. dogs.. and pedo taxi drivers.. I shivered.

 

- Well, Cho, if you don’t want help you still will be helped because I say like that. – he poked his finger at me as if he was about to stab me with it and then turned around and walked away. That sounded a bit like: “Because f....k you, that’s why”

- Blah blah – I made a face and plopped on one of the big white sofas in the office, talking to myself – “You need help”, blah blah, who the hell needs help to look after a child .. ONE child.. And I’m the professional one... meh..

- Well, well.. – a woman voice scared the soul out of me and I jumped a bit. It was the ultimate creeper girl - ... why do you think you’re the only professional here?

- Yeah, right – I stood up and tried to walk away but she had blocked the door with her body – move.. please..

- I’ll help you – she flashed an evil smirk. Were I too much or what?! Normally, most of my senses are lying to me but the 6th one was mindslapping me and was shouting: RUN AWAY FROM THAT GIRL!!.

- No, thanks. First, you’re my “nurse” – I made big inverted commas so she could see how irritated I was – then, you’re my “friend” *repeats the inverted commas move*, then what?! My helper.. meh...

 

She looked a bit shocked, maybe she didn’t expect that I would remember her.

- What are you talking about – she said dramatically, widening her eyes. Yeah, no one can fool me. No more.

- You know.. don’t pretend that you don’t.. – I hissed and narrowed my eyes. WAIT (again..) I was supposed to be just a normal babysitter, why I was meeting all kinds of strange people.. I guess, that’s the risk of the profession.

 

I sighed and tried to move her away from the door so I could go and see Suzy and her appa, who, by the way, were still in the office. But that girl just wouldn’t move.

The next thing I knew, I was trapped between her and the wall and she was squeezing my wrists so damn strong that I felt as if my veins were already snatched apart. Once again, I had no idea what was happening.

- Listen, girl, Cho or Hyo or whatever your name is, *"Cho" I rolled eyes* I will be here, no matter if you want it or not. I will be with the “appa” and the kid, and you will shut up about this or else they will kick you out. – she was talking so fast that my brain cells couldn’t assume what was going on.

 

When I finally got myself together, she had already left me, the room and even the building. And, because I got the best amont of luck, no one saw what happened. I slowly got up and slapped myself after making another facepalm. She was absolutely right – one more complaint from me, and I would be homeless untill the end of my days.. She knew what she was doing, no doubt, but why was she messing with me...

I sat back on the sofa and thought really hard if I had seen her before... Nope. I didn’t push her when I was running towards here in my very 1st day, I didn’t smashed her with my car a month ago neither did I killed her gold fish if she had one. Why did she hate me so much?

 

- Are you okay? – I felt a warm arm on my knee.

“How in this Earth, did the taxi driver find me here?!” – I shouted in my mind as I snapped out of my deep thoughts. I shoot a death glare, thinking a good strategy for self-defence and, probably, World War III... but it was just Eunhyuk.. okay not just, specially him.. WAIT A MINUTE!!! ... “NO” – I shouted to the butterflies in my stomach because, as I said, I wasn’t pregnant to feel this.

- Who gave you the permission to cause heart attack to some poor babysitters?! – I almost shouted. Not that I wanted.. it was a self-defencive instinct.

- Oh, wowo, calm down, I just wanted to take you and Suzy to celebrate that you’re back and the new member of our crew..  – he smiled happily as if this “new member” didn’t just try to suffocate me..

- I won’t celebrate because if I do it, I will probably end up in the heaven.. or the hell.. whatever.. – I muttered darkly because it was always like that. If there was just one daily hardship in the world, I could bet that God was like: “Oh my, see, here’s one hardship for you, little girl, because I don’t care that there’s no reason.” ..

- Come onn – he pulled me up and made me look into his eyes – I will protect you.

 

I mentally fainted a few times. Then we got going towards some place.. me, Suzy, her appa and the crew. And our new mystical helper.

_________________________________________________

Woah.. have a nice day, everyone! (I mean.. if it's not already night where u live.. then.. have a nice night! :d)

Thanks for reading ^^

p.s. I would love to see what you think. Hehe ~ ^^