Surprise!

Hello, baby!

-         WAH CALM DOWN YOU.. – someone slapped my neck and I turned back with the speed of the light ...

I expected to see an ugly monster which was here to kill me or some creepy creature.. I don’t know.. Maybe I’d watched many of these scary psycho films.. But there was just a young nurse with long dark hair and rather beautiful face.. At least she wasn’t a monster..

- Oh.. I.. I’m sorry .. – my cheeks burned as someone fired them up.. I felt so stupid in that situation that I couldn’t believe that I could be so dumby dumb..

-Never mind... – she got a smile on her face as if I just made her a compliment.. this woman was really strange, though.. I mean.. she gave me one of these feelings that you can’t trust her ... – I’m Mrs.Simple HHAAHAHAA no no I was just kidding.. I’m Mrs. Jae and I’m here to put you an  injection.

Ok .. First of all, I was shocked by her joke but I decided that I just didn’t hear right.. And second.. if someone tried to poison me.. it could be her, right?! .. What if she wanted to try it again?! Wait.. Cho.. it could not be her.. bu-but.. The hesitation was eating me alive while she was staring at me with “What do you have to think for so much?!” look but she remained quiet..

-Hm... can I see your nurse ID.. – what the.. I didn’t even know if there was something like nurs ID or nursery ID.. I heard myself shoting out this words and I couldn’t change the stupid situation which I made..

-Uhm.. no.. What are you doing Mrs.. I’ll just put you your medicine, I don’t need to take all my documents to do it.. – she talked in a way as if she was going to put this into my body no matter if I wanted or not so I just laid back on the bed and covered myself with the blankets.. giving my hand to my right side.. I felt the needle touching my skin when the door suddenly opened and a man who looked like a doctor suspiciously much came in as if there was a fire and he should save me up...

The nurse hid the inejction behind her back very fast.. this was strange but I just was laying there.. just wanted to go home ‘cause I was so damn tired that I couldn’t even open my eyes properly..

-And so Mrs. Cho, you’re going out today, thanks for the visit – the doctor threw a bag on the sofa (maybe for my clothes) – Oh.. hello Miss.. you must be Cho’s friend, right? Oh please can you leave us for a minute, I should tell her how often to drink her medicines.. – the doctor smiled at the “nurse” and she slowly started moving towards the door...

-WAIT.. – I shouted when it hit me like a thunder below the rainbow.. – She’s not my friend..

-Friend.. girlfriend.. no matter in today’s society.. hahahaha – the doctor winked at me, obviously trying to joke but..

-No.. I don’t know her.. she said she.. – I started again but he just made me a sign to shut up and started explaining about my medicines while the girl just got out as fast as she got to the door..

Well.. something really strange was going on there.. what the heck.. friend?! I hadn’t even seen this girl before.. and she was supposed to be a nurse, right?! And... she was supposed to inject me something.. I was totally over my limits.. scared.. just wanted to go back home and lock the door with my all 98234 keys and NEVER EVER go out again.. I can’t lie.. I was afraid.. for the 1st time of so many days I was really scared..

-So did you remember miss? – the doctor asked happily while unfixing the last tubuleof the whole system..

-Y-yes.. – Actually I didn’t hear a word but.. I would ask at the pharmacy later.. now.. who was that girl and what did she want from me?! Could she had been my “killer”?!.. I sat up at the bed and stared at the door with widened eyes..

-Uhm.. Mr. .. can you tell me who that girl was ? – I pointed at the door, asking the doctor who was almost jumping around happily, throwing my clothes next to me to help me, maybe..

-Oh I thought she was your friend, wasn’t she? – he looked at me a bit worried but I decided to solve this problem alone.. let’s just not be suspicious..

-Whatever – I said and left this scary thought only for myself.. I would think about that later.. maybe.

 

I put on my clothes and took the big bag which the doctor had prepared for me.. still wondering who was she.. “Maybe she was just a real nurse but got the room wrong..” – I tried to calm myself down..

Fortunately I managed to arrive safely in my apartment and lock it .. I jumped in my puffy bed and literally hugged the pillow sleeping my day off..

Strange dreams came into my mind but what could  I do.. they just came and then went away.. fade.. some of them were.. “RNNNNNNNNNN” .. My alarm clock just broke my ears..  I felt so dizzy and worn out but I finally find some strenght.. how came I slept for about 12 hours and I still felt as a cloth..

-H-hello? – my voice sounded a little bit strange, too but I wasn’t suppose to do nothing ..

-Hi Cho, I guess you’ll come today.. – I heard Eunhyuk’s voice from the other side of the phone – but please.. the manager asked not to talk to reporters or pose for pictures.. I mean.. someone blew out the news about your incident and you could be followed by some people.. anyways, just come here as soon as you can..

He told all of this so fast but I could clearly understand what he was saying.. I was a star.. haha.. but . a star in a bad way.. became famous because of something stupid not because of my achievement..

-Ok – I just muttered and hanged.. From now on, I should be more careful..

 

I fastly got prepared for today’s shooting and went out.. Fonrtunately (wow I was lucky after the incident .. ) there were no paparazzi or something like this.. only a lonely man with worn out clothes who was feeding a dog on the street...

I walked as fast as I could. The company’s building wasn’t far so I would be there in max 10 minutes time.. and the gayish guy was warned by me about this... everyone were so careful now.. only because of me.. I was a little annoyed by this fact but I couldn’t do anything so I just kept on walking. There were many clouds and I could hardly see or feel the sunlight onto my skin.. I frowned.. I didn’t like that weather...

After 10 mins of walking and thinking about world’s problems I arrived at the office.. there was really quiet and I could clearly see that eyeryone, including my teammate Eunhyuk were in the manager’s office.. listening carefully what he was saying..

I knocked a bit on the door and came in.. all eyes came over me and I felt a little bit ashamed ..

-Ah.. Cho! Finally! I was just presenting your helper.. a woman who will help you to get along with your “daughter” haha.. Mrs. Cho this is Mrs. Jae .. – he pointed at a girl stanging a meter away from me.. that’s right.. long dark hair.. beautiful face rather than a monster.. welcome to my worse nightmare.. and yeah, nothing was allright there..

 

___________________________________________

Soooory for not updating people.. THANKS for reading and subscribing and HAPPY EASTER :3 Imma try to update more often >.> .. SORRY again ..