Run babysitter, run!

Hello, baby!

 

Here we go – 3 days went out like 3 minutes. You know that the life goes on, no matter if you like it or not, so, lost in my work, I didn’t realize that today was the big meeting!

I got up like every Sunday – with no idea of the time. I looked at my phone as I expected to see the clear wallpaper but instead of this, I got 10 missed calls and 5 messages. What in this Earth is going on…?! I sat at my bed and checked them but I shouldn’t … they were all from my boss, which meant that I was a dead meat. Like.. DEAD! .. and.. OMONA TODAY WAS THE MEETING. FJESFEGHE. Stupid, stupid, dumb girl..

 The messages went like this:

09:00 - “Mrs. Cho, today’s your meeting with Hello Baby’s staff – at 11 AM in SBS’s office.”

09:30 - “Mrs. Cho write back – I should know if you’re getting ready”

10:00 – “Cho you’d better be awake because I’ll … just write!!!”

10:15 – “CHO WRITE A FRICKIN MESSAGE!!!.. kxmaejfieajf”

10:35- “osejgiejgtiewjgiewjg” … wait… WHAT?! 10:35.. oh JESUS.. oh.. BUDAH.. oh HELL NO!!

I threw the phone on the bedside table and stood up. But you know that awesome moments when you stand up pretty fast and you get so damn dizzy. And so do I.  And you know that when you’re in hurry and this awesome moment comes you trips and dies… or just falls. And so did I.

My body met the floor in really hard way but I knew that if I wasn’t there on time I would probably meet something even worse so I got myself together and got up from the floor.  Gosh .. why should I be so careless. And was this blood running down from my nose.. great! GREAT! I put some tampons in my nose which I made from paper and just carried on.

For the 15 minutes which I got, I dressed and put my make up on. Not that much – just mascara and lip gloss. I put on those amazing black jeans *aiurfea I love them so much* and a white baggy T-shirt so I can feel slim even though there might be some slimmer people.. don’t judge me! I love looking slim ..  and I completely forgot about the tampons in my nose…

I called a taxi with my last breath and here I was – sitting in the car, riding to SBS’s building… “I should call my manager, right?” .. My hand shot down to one of my pockets, searching for the phone.. wait.. where is my phone?! . WHRWEIWETIEWIEJG *the moment when I realized that I forgot it on my bedside table* @#$#@#@%^$%&%&%&*&^%$#RFSDGU^#$#%&…
I slapped my forehead with hand and tears of anger got into my eyes… why should I be so stupid.. Now, when I didn’t have the guidance of my boss, I didn’t know the particulars of the place.. aishh goddamnit..

-Can I help you miss? – I heard the voice of the driver.

Oh, so the world doesn’t hate me THAT much?

-Uhm.. I forgot my phone.. but.. I need to call.. – I started muttering quietly

-Ohh I SEE! – WHAT?! OH DUDE, I LOVE YOU!!  - You wanna call your boyfriend, right?! – he looked at me at the mirror upper himand smiled widely.

-That’s ri… what?! – I widened my eyes – noooo.. no.. just.. GIVE ME THE PHONE! – I almost shouted because I could already see SBS’s building.

-Oh… GET OUT! – he stopped the car so sudden that I flew a meter in front of my seat and crashed my head onto the back of his seat. Are you kidding me?!  – You may be in hurry but I should be respected. And what if I’m a …
But I didn’t hear him anymore. I saw the clock on the radio in front of me – 11:00 AM. NO.TIME.AT.ALL.

I jumped off the car and after tripping over random strangers in the street, getting some rude words … I arrived at the big and tall building with hundreds of windows. I looked up and saw the huge “SBS” logo and the sun which reflected in the windows. But THERE. WAS.NO.TIME.AT.ALL.

I rushed into the building and got to the reception.

-I.. wanna.. know.. oh.. he-he.. – I couldn’t take a breath properly and so I couldn’t talk properly either.

-Miss.. are you ok? – the receptionist looked me with this are-you-insane look.

I tried to calm myself down and I took a piece of paper and wrote down that I was here because of Hello Baby’s staff meeting.  Aishh.. why is so hard to breath… ?!

-Oh.. I see – she looked at me again – let me see… Miss Cho?

I gave a thumb up. Daas right miss – I was already here, safe and sound.

-9th floor, room 234, have a nice day! – she smiled and pointed at the elevators.

11:10.. ok.. ok.. run.. SPEED UP!  I almost broke the elevator’s button.. oh come on..

5th floor.. *tried to breath properly*

4th floor.. *wiped my sweat*

3rd floor.. *ohh why it’s so hard to breath properly*

2nd floor… *heart almost exploded*

DING! FINALLY! I looked at the door to see myself better. It opened and …

-OMOOO NOT AGAIN! – someone shouted angrily from insinde.

I froze right where I was.

-Le..lee.. Eunhyuk?! – I widened my eyes and my heart totally stopped.

-YAH! – he widened his eyes just like me and gave me one more who-the-hell are you look. Then his eyes became warm and a bit angry – Did.. someone.. broke your nose?! - he clentched his fists.
OMO.. his adorable soft brown-golden hair.. his beautiful crazy-widened eyes ...and his cute reactions…  WHAT?! .. My hand shot up to my nose.. Jesus please take me to the heaven.. I forgot the tampons in my nose.. I blushed like I’ve never blushed before and fastly removed them.. can our 1st meeting be worse?

-Hi.. – I muttered dumbly and got into the elevator.

That’s where everything began.

____________________________________________

Ok, so this chapter is a little dumb, I've just described the poor babysitter's adventures - she doesn't have much luck.. :d I promice to do better in my next chapter.. It's really cold outside so I think that I'll have time to write more today.. 

I just wanna know what do you think about this *points upper* Please comment ^^