A trouble doesn't come alone

Hello, baby!

‘Not this time”, I thought to myself, “Jae, you’d better get ready because my revenge is coming” . I clenched my teeth and tried to furiously get out of the café. But remember kids, one trouble never comes alone. I felt a hand which wrapped around my wrist and didn’t allow me to go out. My heart pounded into my chest one more time before it almost stopped. Was I in a movie where the main character stops his beloved girlfriend when she was trying to leave? … Well, maybe the next time!

 

-Khm… Mrs.. You haven’t paid your bill – a deep voice came maybe a metre away from where I was frozen and was looking at the reflection in the glass door in front of me. A tall and stout man was holding my hand and was talking some kind of annoyed while I was just staying there, goggling my eyes. WAIT A MINUTE…

- What bill? – I turned back and looked him in surprise. I mean, if Jae’d told them that I’d ran away, then why did I have a bill?!

- The bill of table number… - he looked down at his notebook – number 5. – and then he pointed out to the table where I was sitting earlier, doing some annoyed faces. Before everything happened.

- Excuse me, but I don’t really know what are you talking about – I tried to snatch away my hand but he never let it go. On the contrary, he just gripped my poor hand so hard that I could see my skin turning red with a pale shade of blue on the ends.

-Listen, you little Miss, you either pay your bill and we all forget about that, or we’re going to the police office. – he growled at me, no.. he barked at me while the majority of people who were enjoying their late afternoon coffee were curiously watching us.

- Look.. – I managed to dabble into my bag with my free hand, searching from my wallet. This man was seriously getting on my nerves. – Here are all my… oh.. oh no.. oh Jesus.. Merry and her unborn child..

 

The money weren’t there. My whole wallet wasn’t there either. I unconsciously snatched my hand back and kneeled down, emptying my bag on the floor. The man kept looking at me with his “wtf did just happen” look, while I was desperately rolling all the things – a mascara, a bottle of water and so on – on the floor to find my wallet. But no…

-This is it – the man, who, maybe, was the boss of the café, pulled me up by my shoulder and pushed me out of his property, making sure that he was still holding me tight.  – I’m totally fed up with people like you.

-But.. I’m usually not like that, I .. – I tried to defend myself while he was dragging me along the street towards the police office a few crossroads away.

- Ugh, I see.. so you steal.. or you’re doing some favors, huh?! – he didn’t look at me but I could totally understand that he was thinking of me as a pickpocket or something even worse. My eyes got teary. How did I even got here.. A flashback of my first day of this adventure snapped across my brain – I could just reject the offer to film for this “Hello Baby” trouble. Yes. Now I would have been calmer, would be watching some nice series on the TV, sipping hot chocolate and not being dragged across the street at almost 7 PM. And to top it all, all the people on the street were staring at us as if he was the circus owner who was making his bear to dance some kind of funny steps. Weren’t the producers responsible for their staff?! Oh.. I was fired, I reminded myself.

 

I suddenly came back to the reality when the café owned pushed me in the police officer and started barking at one of the policemen. All I could do was staying there dumbly, almost not hearing what the man was saying and how he was complaining. How this was the last drop in the already filled cup.

A few minutes after that, a policeman came and asked me a few questions. I told him everything, deciding that the truth would be the best way to save myself. But unfortunately, he didn’t think the same way as me.

-I’m sorry, miss, but if you can’t pay your bill , you’ll have to stay in the police station for about 48 hours.  And this will surely be written down in your new record for here.  – he gave me an inquiring look.

- For the last time – I was hitting every single word I was saying – all my money were in my wallet. How am I supposed to pay when I don’t know where it is?! – I shouted almost hysterically at his face.

- Well, at least, I won’t be alone this and the next night.. – he gave me one last look before locking the grid and stretching himself in a comfortable-looking armchair and reading the newspaper.

- Oh great.. – I muttered. I ended up in the jail.. how the hell did this even happen. … But where could the damn walled be.. and then it hit me harder than a falling piano.. Jae. She must had taken it away when she send me in knock down in the café’s bathroom.

I felt my head hurt from such a huge amount of angriness which hit me all in sudden. I started shaking, lay myself on the ground, holding onto my knees and particularly – getting one of those nervous breakdowns. I closed my eyes just for a second… I swear..

 

 

- Hey.. – a man’s voice was talking while someone was violently shaking my shoulder. I opened my eyes a bit, finding myself still on the ground in the very same pose. – Come on, get up.. – the policeman helped me getting up and locked the grid, this time with me out of it – someone saved your day. – he smiled.

I grabbed my bag and, without waiting, got out of the policeman’s office. I got in a long corridor with many doors and a bench in the other end. I almost dropped my thing on the ground, when I surprisingly found out that Eunhyuk was sitting on it, his hands crossed in front of him and his head lowered to his knees. I stared at him for about a minute…. Was he arrested, too? .. wait.. was he even in conscious – he looked asleep actually as he didn’t move.

He suddenly shook his head as if he was thinking something unpleasant and his shot it up, then gave me a surprised look. A gummy smile followed. I tried to smile, too but I was so shocked that I couldn’t even move. So he was the one who saved me?

Eunhyuk got on his feet and slowly approached me, not removing his eyes of mine nor his big silly smile.

And I was just staying there, dumbly looking at him instead falling on my knees and thanking him at least a billion times for what he’d done to me.

- Hey – he stopped about a meter away from me, talking quietly as if he was afraid that I might get another nervous breakdown if he talked a little bit louder. But it was actually kind of soft speaking. His warm voice melted my brain and heart. It was such a relief that I could finally see someone pure and not evil, someone who didn’t want to provoke my fail..

I was mute, still, all I could do was to burst into tears. I couldn’t hold it no more. Tears were rolling down harder and harder. I was about to bury my face into my bag when, halfway to it, another material bumped into it. The soft wool of Eunhyuk’s jumper collided with my forehead. He’d made a step and was how holding me tightly into his hands while I was dumbfounded, crying and God knows what more… The feeling overwhelmed me. He laid his head over mine.

-It’s okay.. nothing happened.. – he muttered into my hair.

We stayed like this for a minute or two.. a moment, which I didn’t want to end. But I felt that I already had to thank him. I tried to back off a bit to look him straight into the eyes, as I should do when I thank someone, but his hands didn’t let go of me. My heart skipped a beat when one of his hands moved towards my chin and lifted up.

No need to tell that my heart stopped this time, right?

I was glancing at his perfect lips, straight nose and pretty pale skin. My words lost on their way to my mouth.

- I.. I… - I jabbered, trying my best to not fall right there and die – t-thank you.. – I whispered with my last words, beaten up by his handsome futures.

I felt his warm and soft lips on mine, a small cute peck which, I swear, gave me a mini heart-attack. It felt so right that some fireworks exploded into my whole body.. I was hiding it from myself all that time.. I was in love.  

He smiled widely and placed his forehead on mine.

- For nothing.. – he muttered.

 

Please, God, only this time, never let me wake up.

______________________________________________________________________________

Hey people, how you doin' ? Did Santa bring you the most wanted presents? Or you've been naughty naughty :d

Anyways, first of all - HAPPY HOLIDAYS ALL ^^

Second, I'm planning the next chapter to be also the final one of this fanfic so I'd be able to finish my other and to start some new projects.. maybe oneshots or sth like that. Any suggestions? 

And last one, thanks for reading and commenting, also for subscribing - you're giving me some motivation, although I can barely find time or concentrate on my writings. So I hope they don't sound senseless .. >.>

Ho-ho-ho, see you soon, I promise ^^

p.s. I haven't edited this chapter so don't hate me if there are many mistakes.. *bows down* Sorry :3