Welcome to the baby world

Hello, baby!

 

I stood in front of manager’s big wooden desk. He was watching me straight in the eyes with hope.

-   What?! – I asked again dumbly…  I could feel my heart skipping a beat in my chest.Or it just wanted to give me a heart attack soon…

-    You heard me… - he said quietly.

The news that I .. I!.. like.. I!.. was chosen to help for the babysitting of a child in a TV show with Super Junior’s Eunhyuk  just knocked me down.. literary..

-     YAH!! CHO-AH WAKE UP!! – I felt strong slapping on my face and I forced myself to open my eyes. Oh, someone got overload.. boom.  The manager was kneeling next to me trying to wake me up.

-    Oh… - I muttered. I managed to sit and tried to clear my mind.-  So let me assume – I will be helping this dude to look after a baby.. or a child... for 3 moths?! And why ME?! Why they couldn’t chose a female celebrity like.. I don’t know maybe .. Kim Tae Hee or.. – my voice was trembling hard.

-          Because you are one of our best workers in the best kindergarten in THIS CITY!  And the producer wants to give the baby in .. well let’s say – save hands because the mother said that she won’t sign the contract if there isn’t a professional in this show– he nagged at me, kinda vomiting this words in my face…

I blushed. A professional? Was this a compliment? … Whatever.. I didn’t expect that … and I wasn’t ready for it either. The fact that I’ll be the one and the only who had taken care for kids almost all of her life made me scared – will he depend on me then?! And what if the baby falls and cries.. Will its mom be angry with me only?! Will the world hate me?!  I slapped myself mentally. CALM DOWN, CHO!!!

 

-          But you didn’t even ask me!! – I yelled at the manager who sat on the wooden desk and looked at me with a killer look.

-          YAH!!! Don’t do it then! I’ll give extra money to Susanna and she’ll be famous here because of bringing more popularity to this kindergarten!! – he threw me one more do-it-or-you’ll-die-here look..

NOT SUSANNA – I shouted on my mind. NOT HER!! She, old and too strict lady, will depress the baby with her rules – no sweets, no TV, early going to the bed – the nightmare of all kids around the globe.. nnononoo I SHOULD SAVE THIS POOR CHILD..

-          Fiinee… - I muttered, bending my head down. And it was supposed to be a normal day – home, work, home plan with the whole comfort of the big city – traffic jams, polluted air and so on..

-          Great! – He finally stood up and patted my head like I was a good old dog – You’ll meet the staff and the child in 3 days. Be ready and don’t give a bad name to this kindergarten unless you want to be kicked out of here! .. 

Oh God.. what had I got in… 

 

_____________________________________

So.. here it is.. the 1st fail chapter :d Is it that bad? ._.