Zombie Hospital?!

Hello, baby!

 

My mind was blank. Blankblankblank to the end of the blank space where was another blank spot... .. I opened my eyes and screamed, jumping up because the light hit me straight into my sensitive blank mind.. Someone next to me also screamed but I just threw myself back on the .. kinda bed.. so on the bed with my back against the lights so that they couldn’t shine into my face. My head hit the dark sheets and I covered it with the pillow only to protect myself... I think that I looked like a child but the pain from the sudden lights was killing me.. and I could clearly feel something pulling my right hand back but I didn’t gave it much attention...

 

-Cho... ? – I heard gooey voice and I understood that this was the gayish guy.. why him.. my heart sank .. I just wanted to hear another voice.. more .. MANLY one... if you know who I mean...

I turned right a bit only to look at him with my sore red eyes..

-Yes..? – I asked as if I had just woke up and saw him in my apartment, stealing my .. underwear .. ._.

-Are you awake? – What the... no, I was just lying down there and pretended to be dead..

-Uhm.. I guess.. – I decided not to be rude..

-Oh.. praice the lord.. finally! I was out of my mind that you might die! ... – he sighted and I saw him jumping back on the sofa. It seemed like he jumped up with me earlier..

 

I rolled back and covered my eyes with one hand. I could feel the systems into my hands and the “beep”-ing sound of the cardio machine.. I didn’t really know its’ name.. wait... DIE?!..

-What do you mean die?! – I widened my eyes which made them hurt even more.. ohh.. OMO.. I realised that I was in the hospital.. a memory of me, calling the ambulance flashed again in my mind.. so that’s it.. – Eunhyuk tried to poison me? – ok... why did he hate me so much? Because.. I vomited on him.. that should be the reason..

-Nooo noononono! .. It wasn’t him... we suppose that it’s a fan of his.. very jelous fan, if you know what I mean.. – he widened his eyes and sighed again.. – but we don’t know who exactly he or she is.. so we can’t catch him.. or her..

-Do you mean.. that.. he.. or whoever it is.. can try this again.. – my heart skipped a beat..I could be killed .. I could be a dead meat now..

-I won’t lie you.. yes.. – he bended his head and didn’t look me at the eyes... did that mean that he was hiding something... I didn’t like people who weren’t honest with me... – And we think to remove you from the show...

 

WHAT?! ... SAY IT AGAIN!..

-Are.. you.. in’ kidding me.. – I wasn’t thinking what I was talking but they couldn’t remove me just like that.. to throw me like there was nothing.. I wouldn’t give up so fast! ...

-But you might get killed.. it’s for your own health.. – he stood up and came closer to me..

-I won’t die... look.. many people die every day.. but .. but.. I won’t die in a TV show goddamnit.. I’m not THAT silly.. I can take care of myself! .. – I was serious.. I didn’t imagine my death like this .. die from a poisonous chocolates or.. bitten from a GMO dog... or.. tripping over a unicorn without a corn.. what the hell was I thinking about..

-Ok.. but you take the risk on your own.. you’ll be let out in about 1 or 2 days so prepare to go soon.. we will film the next episode soon, too... by the way the staff is missing you.. – he winked before going away...

The staff.. oww how exciting..

-WAIT! .. What about.. Eu.. SUZY?! – I shouted, almost pushing the pictures down from the walls...

-Suzy is.. fiiinee – he yelled from the door and closed it..

Fine.. fine.. when I’m not there.. of course.. she was stealing the heart of her appa...

I was wondering if ... if.. someone.. some other person was thinking about me.. how I feel and sth.. I covered my eyes again and didn’t feel how I had fallen asleep... I didn’t realise that I was sleeping, in fact..strange chocolates.. gay guys.. blah .. I rolled left.. I rolled right.. I r...

 

OUCH! $^%^#$&$%& ..

I fastly shot myself up and climbed back on the bed, swearing everything around me..

-YAH.. DON’T SAY SUCH WORDS! – someone shouted and I once again got a heart attack and fell back on the floor, where I was coming from.. what the..

Eunhyuk and Suzy were just behind me and as I could see, they were making a puzzle with some cats..

-Cho has ugly underwear .. – I heard Suzy’s strong voice.. what ... OMO1000.. I totally forgot that I was dressed with one of those hospital nightdresses... and as we all know, they have a big space between their two ends on the back side...

-Damn.. – I muttered and blushed... that meaned that not only Suzy, but her appa saw me half-, too o.o... DEAR LORD.. TAKE ME NOW..  my face burned up.. I fastly turned around and hid my back.. wae me.. wae..

-Mi..mi..mianhe ... – I muttered again even more quietly wrapping myself with the blanket... I could see Eunhyuk’s shoulders were shaking as he was about to burst in laughter.. ahh.. this.. ... whatever.. I decided to act cool..

-So.. how are you today Suzy? – I flashed a wide smile on my face even if it was burning inside..

-Will you die? – she asked, looking at me with scared look.. like .. .. I was just shocked.. she looked as if she cared.. 

-Uhm.. one day I’ll die.. but not soon.. I guess.. – I shivered.. and prayed that I wouldn’t die soon.. too.. The death is strange thing, thougt...

-Suzy don’t ask such a questions.. look Cho, we’ve got a surprise for you! – Eunhyuk got out something and gave it to the kid, pushing her towards me..

Suzy just threw it at me as if I was radioactive monster from Scoobey Doo and ran back, hiding behind her appa.

I took it and looked at it carefully.. it was a mini card with happy family on it.. a woman with not very long dark hair, blond husband and a cute little girl.. handmade.. I smiled and opened it .. “Get better soon, appa and Suzy” .. AIGOOO.. my tears rushed into my eyes and fell down.. hot and sincere.. .. I was so touched.. they had drawn me this..

I jumped up and hugged Suzy so tight.. she could fight, she could screamed but...  I could feel her little hands around my neck, too.. and another pair of hands, bigger and stronger hugged both of us..

-Omma do not do this again, right? – I could hear Suzy’s soft voice in my ear.. was I still sleeping.. no way.. this was so kind that I just bured my face in her long hair and cried out everything .. loud.. and she told me “omma” for the 1st time.. it made me feel so old but so good..

-So.. – all of us stood up and I was still sobbing – we’re friends now? – I asked Suzy.

-JA HEY! – She shouted and smiled at me with angelic look...

 

Seriously this kid was so cute.. and beautiful.. I couldn’t blame everyone for liking her..

They soon left.. but promised that they’ll wait me on the set tomorrow.. they left the card, too so as Suzy said, I could sleep peacefully while it was protecting me ... this was a big change.. it seemed that the accident with the poison really influed her.. I hoped in a good way.. I closed my eyes..I could die.. but I’d chosen to take this risk.. again.. for myslef.. Hwaiting Cho! .. But I could felt that I wasn’t alone... there it was this feeling again.. as if someone was watching my back .. when you’re back is just shuddering.. I turned back and opened my eyes.. no one was there.. but I still felt insecure..

I shot my hand to the bedside table, searching for my phone.. but it wasn’t there.. I pushed the button which called the nurse.. come on.. come on.. I shivered again, feeling that I was being watched.. I just couldn’t shake off this feeling.. Suddenly I felt a cold hand a little lower from my neck.. I jumped up and screamed..

 

WHAT IN THIS WORLD WAS GOING ON IN THIS ZOMBIE HOSPITAL...?!?!!  

 

____________________________________

Hey hey, time to update this fic :d Waah.. exams are coming.. wish me luck and I hope that you'll enjoy this chapter ^^ Please tell me what you think in the comments - I'm really curious ._. THANKS for reading and maaany hugs to the one who comments and subscribe ^^