It's rainy.. love.. o.o

Hello, baby!

 

I tried to stay calm.. no matter that all my friends and relatives would see me like this-beaten by child… it could be worse – I thought and grabbed my black purse which I’ve left on the table before that. It was time to go home – great! My car broke down just a month before now, so I didn’t have a car.. it was dark – about 10 PM.. and what if the taxi driver wasn’t a NORMAL.. taxi driver *coughlecough*.. Oh saint lord… I’ll be lucky if I get home safe .. and of course don’t forget the fact that I didn’t have phone so if someone attacked me I couldn't call for help.. so .. my purse and my will were my only weapons..

-Bye Suzy – I waved and really hoped that the things will get better ..She just gave me a frowned look untill she was happily waving to her "appa"  – Bye everyone.

-Tomorrow at 10:00 AM here! Right? – Hyun Bae shouted while I was waiting for the elevator. I only gave him a thumb up… I didn’t know if I would get along with this child.. at least it loved its appa.. wait.. they will kick me out of the show.. that’s it.. and will take Susanna instead of me..

I stepped in the elevator and leaned my back on the same wall as the 1st time. Why I was so depressed only because of this child..?! .. I looked down at my legs and said them how much I’’m sorry for forcing them like that at the morning… there we go again.. I’m going crazy.

-WAIT WAIT! – I heard a loud voice and just before the doors close, a foot stopped them. – Can I? – Eunhyuk was smiling  while holding the two doors with hands.

I shot my eyes at his angelic face. How can I resist?

-Sure – I nodded and made him space.. oh Gosh what am I doing.. there was enough space for 10 people here… what if he got this as a hint for something.. OMONAA.. . I blushed and looked at his expression to see if he looks like he thinks I’m pedo noona.. (although I'm younger..) .. Well.. no – he was just sataying there, breathing heavily ..  

-You look nervous.. is something wrong? – he gave me a worried look

-NOOO.. No.. – CHO STOPSHOUTINGRIGHTNOW. I cought a lock of hair and twisted it around my finger – I’m just.. wondering something.. - In fact, thinking a new anti-zombie plan for surviving..

-It’s dark outside.. do you have a car? – his eyes kept on looking at me… why he’s so .. kind…

-Uhm.. actually no.. but I’ll get home.. somehow.. I guess..

-YAH!! I’ll send you home.. I’ll  guard you! And you can’t say no! – he said with strong possessive voice.

How came he became my guard.. ok… breath in, breath out – dumb girl – it’s obvious that he.. wants to have a nice helper next to him. Das right..What will he do without you.. OR I CAN’T SEE SOMETHING… maybe..

-O-okey.. if you want so .. – well .. I couldn’t say no..at least I wasn't allowed to.

We stepped out of the building. It was cold autumn nigh.. yah.. CHO LIA WHY DID YOU LEAVE WITHOUT YOUR JACKET.. YOU.. ugrrr.. I’ve never been that angry to someone other than myself..  It was already dark and it was pretty cold out there, under all beautiful stars that were shining on the night sky.. I sighted and shivered when the freezing wind touched my bare skin and went through my whole body..

-Here.. – I saw that Eunhyuk was taking off his leather jacked and he hanged it to me.  It was so kind but.. I couldn’t leave him with only a T-shirt on his body… although I was freezing.. and I could see his chocolate abs under the T-shirt.. ok ok I’m stopping ..

-Thanks.. but you didn’t ha.. – he put a finger on my lips… oh gosh.. I think that I might die soon…

-Just.. put it on.

I took the jacket and put It on as I was ordered. It felt so warm on my icy skin and it smelled really nice..

We walked along the empty street as the streetlights were our only friends.. and my house wasn’t THAT far..The shadows played on his pale face and he was shivering.. I felt so guilty that I looked up..  I could see the clouds in the sky.. NO RAIN! I DIDN’T NEED RAIN. And there were even bigger clouds of awkwardness between us.. aishh..

*Eunhyuk’s POV*

I was freezing. Just freezing. But I couldn’t stand to see a girl feeling bad so I gave her my jacket and now I was a damn piece of ice… I hoped that she wouldn’t see me shivering..

-So.. do you like me.. – I tried to broke the awkwardness between us.. but  just failed so hard.. her eyes shot up and she blushed in her cute way.. – I MEAN.. like a person… you can’t work with someone who you don’t like, right?

-Y-yeah.. I like the work with you.. – so.. you don’t like me but the work with me… Eunhyukkie gonna cry…

-The work.. I like you .. LIKE PERSON.. – yah! Stupid Eunhyuk .. why I’m always so dumb with girls who I like.. and yes.. I liked that girl.. her stupid behaving sometimes… her blushing.. I liked her. But I didn't want to show it yet...

She burst in laughing. Wae?! What so fun?!

-W-what..?! – I looked at her and smiled as I tried to see if I failed again..

-N-nothing – she laughed so bad that she hardly could take a breath ..- It’s funny how we both try to break the awkwardness and we both fail so hard…

Ohh.. so that’s what is was.. I laughed with her trying to release the stress that she gave me with this insane laughter …

-Oh.. – she looked at the sky. – hell no..

Then a few water drops hit me on the head. Oh damn it.. Why now.. a flash cut the dark sky ..

-OMO WE’LL DIE!! $#%#%$%^$ - She shouted some strange words and took my hand, leading me somewhere.. maybe her house.. – FAST FAST..

We ran as fast as we could… and we got as wet as we could, too.. The rain kept on falling – more and more.. making us wet as hell.. so when we reached her house, the water looked as if we were waterfalls.. great..

-I..I’m sorry.. I.. – she started but I didn’t want to hear. I just put my finger on her lips again.. I gathered myself trying not to obey the wild wanting to kiss her.. and I slapped myself mentally.

*CHO’s POV*

He dropped his finger off of my lips and looked at me with his clear eyes..I saw him gulping like there was something that he tried to stop..  This closeness.. this.. eyes..and the great view of him with this wet T-shirt which allowed me to see his body...*gulp*  I forced myself to unlock the door and I finally was safe and happy because I wouldn’t die outside! Horray! And yeah, I was damn afraid of the storms.. the rain kept on falling.. so much that I couldn’t let this poor guy just walk out.. I took off my… wait.. his jacket and handed it to him.

-Thanks – he smiled but he didn’t show his gum smile.. waee waee.. show it to me.. he put it on again and opened the door..

-NO.. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! – I shouted and slammed the door – There’s no way that I’ll let you go out in this storm. You’re here because of me. NO.WAY.OF.GETTING.OUT. – I emphasized.. even with the risk to sound like a e..

He smiled widely – gum smile – HORRAYYY! Wait… am I.. falling in love?! .. o.o  This tickling in my stomach every time he smiles.. this.. blushing, this hearbeating.. well.. I was ill after this storm running.

WE.WILL.ONLY.FILM.A.SHOW. There’s no way that he’ll fall for a penguin like me.. no.damn.way. and my heart sank at its loneliness..

He hanged his wet jacket on the hanger and got closer to me.. I moved a step back until I touched the wall. But he didn’t stopped. My heart skipped a beat as his face was so close.. I could see the excitement in his eyes… the gulping.. the hard breathing…

-Let’s celebrate! – he whispered.

Pow..

Poww..

POW. 

Heart, fighting! I hardly found him clothes, since I leaved alone... but I managed to find a T-shirt and pair of jeans which belonged to my ex-boyfriend ... long ago.. I didn't even know that they were still there..

I made a hot chocolate and we sat on the sofa. I was so damn tired from all this feelings, meetings, runnings... that I could feel that I was falling asleep.. my head rested on the back of the sofa.. I didn't have powers to talk.. to make anything.. It was just warm and.. relaxing.. The last thing which I remember was his hands, slowly moving me to my bed and the warm blankets. 

Good night, you beautiful world.

_____________________

This chapter was ment to be romantic but I think it's kinda boring ._. Written at 02:30 AM only for you ;d

Comment please - I wanna know your opinion and .. give me suggestions if you have.. ._. ~ 

P.S. I didn't dare to make here because it would be so.. in sudden! :dd Maybe at some of the other chapters? Day 2 of filming Hello Baby is coming~