Unicorn Things..

Hello, baby!

 

It was a hard day... I wasn’t sleeping good this night.. You know, when you have a bad dream and you want to wake up but you can’t ..

I was in the Hello Baby’s studio and there was no one – oh, great! I’m alone here.. I peeked behind a corner and saw a little creature playing with her little dolls... Suzy?! I froze there.. what was she doing alone here?! I tried to speek but I couldn’t .. so I decided to go and see what was going on.. remember kids! DON’T EVER DO THAT IN YOUR DREAMS! .. not that we can control them .. I patted Suzy on her shoulder  and she slowly moved her head but I still couldn’t see her face.. but unfortunately I could see her dolls – mini copies of me and Eunhyuk whose faces were scratched and we but only my doll didn’t have legs and hands... OMONA.. I screamed in my dream and Suzy turned her bloody eyes towards me and I clearly could see her sharp teeth and ... she jumped and .. I screamed again.

 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

 

-CHO! CHO!.. – I felt someone’s hands on me. I tried to push him or her back because I thought that this is Suzy, trying to get me back to her.. this dream seriously scared the s out of me..

This Someone sounded.. similar... I was still jumping around crazyly, not wanting to be touched and I could feel hot tears flowing.. Mr. Someone took me in his hands and didn’t let me go untill I stopped fighting back.. I understood that it was just a dream ..

-It’s alright .. – Eunhyuk’s voice was whispering in my ear as he was hugging me tightly. I felt strange – this was an absurd.. How can he be right here now?! (my mind was still not clear after the dream).. But I couldn’t stand to be scared as hell so I staid there – in his hands.. I didn’t feel like that since I have a boyfriend.. a long ago..

 

I didn’t feel that I’d fallen asleep again.. The only thing which I remembered from the last night was the awful dream..

I opened my eyes when I heard the phone ringing.. who the hell will call me THAT early.. I mean, the sun didn’t even show yet..

I managed to take it from the bedside table and pressed the green button without looking..

-Good morning, dreamer – I recognized Eunhyuk’s happy voice

-What .. – I didn’t even open my eyes.. what morning.. it’s so damn dark..

-Oh.. don’t tell me you’re not awake.. – he muttered repiningly.

-Oh I’m fully awake! As you can see, I’m already drinking my coffee downstairs.. – I LIED! *every 9gagger will understand me ;d*

-Yeah, I see.. you’re right next to me in your kitchen.. drinking coffee.. why are you lying Cho?! Get up and get yourself done, we should film later.. See ya! – he told this so fast that I couldn’t remember what he’d said.. WAIT .. WAIT!!! ..

He told “in your kitchen” OMO.. I jumped off the bed, maybe looking like a zombie or.. sth?! .. , and rushed to the kitchen.. what..?! .. No Eunhyuk..

Then his voice came to my mind ... again.. repeat.. #%$#^$%&@$!@%#&$%& ! HE WAS BLUFFING! Aish... but this was good way for waking me up! BRAVO!  But.. butbutbut.. why did I rush to where he pretended to be?! .. Oh .. It can’t be.. I AM NOT IN LOVE. DOT.

Whatever... I’d better get ready – I didn’t want to be late again... and be tired again.. and have bad dreams again.. and.. WHAT!? .. was that hugging true or dream.. ?! It seemed like a dream – Eunhyuk had probably left when I fell asleep..

I started dressing up.. another day with Suzy is coming..

 

*Eunhyuk’s POV*

Finally home. After hours spent in another house, I felt really comfortable in my place. And this girl scared me to death with her screams.. she was lucky I was there to comfort her although I felt maybe more scared than her...

I called her because I didn’t want to be alone with Suzy, waiting for Cho.. I wanted our “daughter” to get used to her “omma” and not to dislike her – Teukie hyung told me that when the child like both of the parents, 3 months will go aways as 3 minutes! .. So I decided to take responsibility for this since I was the one who Suzy liked..

I smiled proudly and called Cho – as I knew she was still sleeping, although she told me that she was drinking her coffee.. well well well.. someone was lying .. literaly! .. So I bluffed back to stress her and wake her up..

I hang off the phone and took a shower, changed my clothes and got ready for a long day..

 

A new day of filming with Cho was coming..

 

 

*On the set

Cho’s POV*

-Okey okey EVERYONE GATHER HERE! – the gayish guy ordered.

We all were there on time.. YES, ME TOO.. and were planning the filming.. The day should go this way – going out to the park for the “1st walking” of Suzy and then going back home. Suzy’s mom wasn’t now at the country and so her grandma was – she looked nice and kind... or at least not that scary as her mom.. Her chocolate eyes were looking happily at us while she was dressing Suzy up for the cold weather outside.. and I had jacket!

The staff and the manager explained us that we should look after Suzy very well and get to know each other better at this time.. EASY! I was babysitter after all..

We all went out in a park far from SBS’s building so that no one whould interrupt us. I didn’t even manage to talk to Eunhyuk because he was having a conversation with Hyun Bae, who was driving the van.

-So Suzy.. how are you today – I looked at the girl in front of me. She was as cute as yesterday whit the only difference that her silky hair was bounded on 2 ponytails with big white ribbons. AWWWWW... MY HEART MELTED...

-Better than you.. – she muttered. I sighed and looked at her grandma, bowing a little bit, because I didn’t know her .. actually this was our 1st time together.

-Mrs. Kim, nice to meet you – I greeted.. and hoped that at least she would like me from the whole family..

-Nice to meet you, too Cho.. Suzy is in a little .. bad.. mood today... BUT .. I think that her appa will make her happier – she nodded towards Eunhyuk who was laughing happily on something..

WAAAA... WHAT ABOUT HER OMMAAA.. ... I cried inside.. Why did they all cut me off.. This was my heartbreaking story..

 

We arrived at the park early – at about 11 AM. So .. as I calculated... we had 3 hours of filming outside. The staff sat the equipments and 2 make up artists put make up on us.. which I secretly wiped away because I was really alergic towards the most kinds of make up.. BRAVO CHO! Le smart Cho strikes again! ... finally I could feel proud of myself!

 

-Are you ready? – Eunhyuk smiled at me as we were walking towards Suzy.

I only nodded , mentally melting at his gum smile ..

 

Suzy was waiting us on the swing, looking with bright eyes at her appa who was coming.. and here we go again..

-APPAAAA – she jumped of the swing and hugged him but for my surprise, after hugging her back, he pushed her towards me. Suzy looked at him confused but he only have me an encouraging look..

I leaned down and hugger at Suzy trying to hold her a bit but she pulled my hair so hard that it would fell off from my head >.>

 

-Uhm.. h...h...hi again Suzy.. – I tried to look happy as she was pulling my hair but in a way which no one could see her.

-Hello ommaaa – she gave a cute smile and voice sweet as sugar.

I could see that everyone from the staff were melting.. AWWWW THIS DEVIL KID #$@#^#&^%$&% ... My poor head hurt so bad that I got a headache all day...
3 hours are a long time.. and so were then.. I’ll only tell you that they were EVEN LONGER when Suzy tried to dig me into the sand and the fallen leaves, hit me with the ball several times in my so-ached-poor head.. and then I couldn’t stand it more.. my blood rushed through my veins.. this kid will get something bad from me..

It seemed that Eunhyuk, who was always the loved one.. and yeah, I was envious about that.. , saw what was coming. He asked for break and he told Suzy that we’ll continue our game after a bit.. well it was literaly THEIR game because Suzy tried to ignore me as hard as she could..

I sat on a bench and sighed ... I felt that I would be kicked from the show.. from my work.. that’s what I’d got in.. tears flooded my eyes and fell down quietly..

Someone wiped them away with cold finger. I shot my eyes up ..

-Don’t cry, I see that you have hard times.. – Suzy’s grandma was looking me with her chocolate eyes... damn choco eyes...

-No, it’s alright.. – I LIED.. because nothing was alright.. non of the kids was like that before.. NON..

-Suzy just... just.. likes him more..

-I see... – I didn’t want to be rude but the fact that everyone was telling this hurted me even much..

I could see Eunhyuk and Suzy running around like a real family... why did they need me..?!

-They need you! – she muttered.. WAIT.. not again.. DAMN MINDREADERS! ...

 

Ok.. ok.. get up CHO! BREATH IN, BREATH OUT!

I got up and went to the “family”. The cameras were ON again and so I started realising my have-the-kid’s-heart plan.

-Suzy let’s catch omma! – Eunhyuk shouted and they both rushed towards me.

-Nooo.. – I screamed “horrified” and ran away slowly, waving my hands all over the place,  so that Suzy could reach me 1st... so .. it wasn’t that hard right? ..

I was running happily as I was looking how Eunhyuk and Suzy were chasing me. I decided that I will fall.. I wasn’t looking where I was going after all, so I turned to take a look... and.. I.. crashed at a lamp..

 

Oh.. dear.. lord.. not again.. not in front the WHOLE COUNTRY!!! .. wrwjtiejtg...
I fell back on my and looked dizzily. Suzy’s eyes widened and she started laughing so hard that tears started falling from her eyes.

-Omma is an unicorn! – she shouted.. I laughed back.. WAIT.. UNICORN?! Oh.. no.. oh. No.. I could feel a swelling on my forehead..

-Are you ok – Eunhyuk came and kneeled next to me, holding one of my shoulders and looking at my poor forehead..

-Omma is A UNICORN!! LOOK APPA! – Suzy shouted again and jumped on my back. All of the staff were laughing.. very funny, ah?! ...

 

Eunhyuk took her away from me and pretended to be her unicorn instead of me while was helping the poor unicorn-for-reall to get up.. Ah.. will I survive more?! ...

 

-CUT!!! – The director shouted – You were perfect!

He was laughing as hard as Suzy earlier.. did I look so funny?! Oh laugh you .. poor mortals! ..

 

But these were the words which I wanted to hear the most. Eunhyuk slowly let Suzy down and gave her to her granny saying bye to her with his cute smile.. I didn’t know who to like more – the girl or him..

From this day on, I decided that I’ll save my pride! .. or .. what was left from it...

I felt Eunhyuk’s hand on my shoulder and saw him holding a bag with ice on my poor forehead.. this was too much.. too kind.. oh my poor me...

-You’re not alone – he whispered and smiled.

 

And from now on, I knew that I wasn’t alone... this is called logic ,right?

Damn logic. 

And to ruin my perfect romantic moment.. I vomited.. onto Eunhyuk.. and so did Suzy because of seing me.. DAMN RAIN FROM YESTERDAY - WAEE YOU MADE ME SICK?!?!?! .. Gosh.. please take this dumb person away.. *pointing at herself* .. 

___________________________________

So - a new chapter for everyone who commented and subscribed - THAAANKSS~ You don't even suspect how happy u make me!!! ^^ ~ 

Enjoy and tell me what do you think ^^ 

P.S.: Happy Valentine's day to the ones who celebrate it ^^ (meh not included :dd)