Meet my angel... Suzy!

Hello, baby!

 

- Oh.. uhm.. no – I’m having a bad day.. – I muttered again and looked at him shyly. – By the way, I’m Cho Lia  and I’m here to film Hello Baby.. with you, I guess..?

He looked at me fast and smiled with his gummy smile.. Oh my heart *mentally catches her poor fan girl heart*..

-Annyonghaseyo – he bowed and shook my hand – I’m your teammate Eunhyuk.

I felt an electricity running through my whole body. YAH! What’s going on.. I.AM.HERE.TO.HELP. DOT. At least this electricity activated my heart again.. I laughed nervously.

-Yeah.. nice to meet you – I pressed the button to the 9th floor and rest my back on one of the walls. Oh Gosh.. why so awkward … - So.. do you know who the child will be?

At least I was trying to make a conversation.. relax Cho.. just be yourself.. oh! Not your dumb self!

-Uhm.. I only know that it will be about 4 or 5 years old.. I think that it will be a girl..  – he guessed.

-Wow…woman kingdom ! – I joked quietly, looking at the little screen which showed on which floor we were. I only hoped that the elevator won’t broke on the half way and we will stay there until someone finds out..  you’ve already seen my bad luck..

But fortunately, we got on the 9th floor safe and sound. The elevator’s door opened and now we could see big room with many people who were watching us. I blushed. Damn organism. I wasn’t from the shy type but.. hell… how won’t I blush when there were like 4385357 people looking at me… At least Eunhyuk didn’t shout at me a lot when we 1st met – nice start, right?! Not including my nose in it.

-Hello everyone. – we bowed and smiled as wide as we can, although both of us could feel the tension.

-AAAA – we heard a loud and cheerful voice coming towards us – so, as you can see, here’s our couple..

-We’re not a couple.. – I muttered and blushed even more.. why me..

Eunhyuk only giggled and gave me a fast look.

-Not a couple YET -  a man appeared and squeezed our hands. How in this Earth did he hear me?! – Although you look so cute together! – he pinched our cheeks and smiled like he was seeing something that we couldn’t see. Wait.. is he .. a gay?! – SO .. hello there Cho and Eunhyuk – sshi, come here and meet my little friend – Suzy, 4 years old girl with strict.. orrr.. let’s just say careful parents.  Oh, I almost forgot *giggles in a scary way*, I’m Hyun Bae – the producer.

He corrected himself after about 36-38 years old lady gave him a warn look.

Hyun Bae led us in one of the corners of the big room where a short and oh-so-cute child was playing with 2 dolls. She looked so innocent and calm – her big round and chocolate eyes were  playing around the dolls, she had juicy lips which were singing happily and her long shiny hair was tied with big ribbon on one side. She was dressed with red dress with little black hearts..  Aigoooo.. my heart melted.. she wil be a heartbreaker.. 

I poked Eunhyuk’s hand and gave a what-a-beautiful-creature look and was happy to see him smiling so sweet at her.  What an angel… UHM.. the child, I mean.. There were so many beautiful people at this room, that I felt like a .. Quasimodo?!

-Suzy, dear, meet Eunhyuk appa and Cho omma – the gayish guy said with melodic voice, patting the girl on the shoulder. – Oh, and all of you, don’t forget that we’re filming ~

Suzy looked up and frowned. She traveled her look along me and frowned even more but when she looked at Hyuk she smiled widely and jumped up, throwing all her dolls on the floor.

-SUZY LIKES APPAAA! – she shouted and went to Eunhyuk, hugging his legs because she couldn’t reach him. He smiled happily and took her in his hands.

-Hi Suzy, appa likes you, too – he nodded and hugged the little angel. Ohh.. what a heartwarming scene. Wait.. what about me?! ..

-Hi Suzy.. you are very beautiful – I tried to catch her attention but she was still enjoying her appa.

- Can I talk to you miss? – I heard a woman’s voice near me.

I turned around and saw the woman with the warn look. She smiled and took my hand.  I smiled back nervously.. please don’t kill me miss..

-Since you’re the one that have worked with kids, I bet that you’ll get on well with my girl.. I warn you.. keep her like you do with your own eyes! Or I’ll… well let’s just say that you’ll have to find another job. Take care of her – I won’t be at the city because I have many schedules out of it.. but her grandmother will be here and she’s worse, remember this!

I froze… will she kill me?! *gulp* *gulp twice* O.M.O…. what about the bad bad grandma.. otokeee.. go and warn her “appa” instead of me… why can’t I be the loved one.. aishh..

I nodded obediently and the woman gave me a fake smile… oh come on – I know that it was fake – it looked so not real and… well … FAKE! ..

*Eunhyuk’s POV*

At the moment which I saw Cho, I felt that we were going to be a good .. pai..uh.. parents..  I was so damn nervous but when I looked at her eyes.. well let’s just say that I felt calm and I knew that she’ll be a good “mommy” kekeke.. this didn't include her nose.. and what the hell was wrong with it?! .. Whatever..

All of my friends cheered for me - they were happy that I've found a new show to cast in. And I though that it would be interesting, too, since Teukie hyung told me that it's really funny to take care after a baby. Ahh.. my only scare was about the girl who they wanted me to film with but since it was Cho, I wasn't afraid about this anymore. She was slim and had fair and nice skin, big brown eyes and cute smile.. beautiful! I thought that she would catch the child's attention 1st.. But I was wrong.

It looked like Suzy, the cutest little girl EVER liked me. She came and hugged me really tight and she even told me that I’m gonna be the greatest appa on the world.. oh, how cute..

Seems like I’ll get on well with her. And when we add Cho - man, we will be the cutest "family"ever! 

*CHO’S POV*

I came back to Hyuk and Suzy who were talking while the staff were looking at them with aww-what-cute-people look. They really looked like two angels – she was glancing at him with excited  wide-open eyes and was trying to explain him how he’ll be the greatest appa.. ok.. what about omma? ..

Eunhyuk noticed me and pointed at my side.

-Look Suzy, here’s your omma – he smiled and gave me an encouraging look.

My heart skipped a beat – I don’t know whether it was because of his smile, eyes or because of the girl’s expression when she looked at me… it was kinda .. scary.. her chocolate eyes were judging me so hard.. what have I done?!?!

-Hey Suzy! – I waved and smiled, trying to look kind.

-I don’t like omma! I want my REAL mommy! I want only appa! – she frowned again and jumped from Eunhyuk’s lap, coming near to me. – I don’t want you!

She pointed towards me with her little finger and pouted then she walked to her toys and took one of her dolls. Aww.. she was adorable even if she hated me...

-Well.. I guess that we’ll get on better.. – I blushed because I’ve never get rejected by a kid.. I was a babysitter goddamn it.. – Suzy, what about showing me your dolls..?

SLAM.

Oh.DEAR.LORD. … I froze again *for 8247263 time today* and then SLAM.

The two dolls flew towards my head and crushed into it so hard that I fell on my poor . At least they didn’t poked my eyes away with their legs or hands.

-SUZY! WE TALKED ABOUT THIS! – her mother came and took her into her hands. – Please darling, be nice to onni…

- I haven’t done anything omma..Onni wanted me to show her Min and Minzy – Suzy pointed at the dolls which were laying next to me in strange poses.

NOTHING?! Well if this was nothing.. but it could be worse.. but this didn’t change the fact that I felt so damn dumb…

Two hands grabbed me and helped me to get up. Eunhyuk patted my shoulder with are-you-ok look.

I just nodded – awww how cute and kind.. – but this child.. I should be good with it during this 3 moths – no matter if I liked it or not…

-So.. tomorrow we’ll film the 2nd episode… - said the gay guy happily and showed a cute pic of Eunhyuk and Suzy, hugging. - what a nice photo for the add! 

Wow 2nd episode.. 1st one is done! Good job Cho! You’re the best! WAIT!.. 2nd episode.. 2nd episode?! .. Do that means that.. they’ll show how Suzy hits me with the damn dolls?!

#%$^#$&&%&%#

OMMAAAAA……

_____________________________

Since I don't know what to do in this cold weather, I'll write.. because it's damn cold! Hello polar bears >.> 

Please comment - I want to know what do you think about my fic and tell me if you have complaints .. I only want to see your opinion ^^ 

*starts thinking about the next chapter's plot* .. cold! .. >.>

P.S. sorry if I have many mistakes ._.

P.S.2 - Thank you subscribers and people who comment and read - SARANGHAEEE *don't pay attention, I'm just excited..*