Chapter 8

Forget Me, Forget Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh! I found Gag Manga Biyori!”

“Found it!”

 

As soon as Eunbi found the game, Yena immediately grabbed the box and scanned it.

 

“Ohh~ You actually wrote your name on it. You were really thorough back then.” The duck-like girl teased.

“Shut up!”

 

----

 

“Wahahhaha! Biyori is still funny no matter how many times I read it!” Yena is now a laughing mess, she’s trying to hold her laughter but she actually can’t because of what she is reading.

 

Eunbi just shrugged and sat down on the floor comfortably like an ahjussi and switched on her Gameboy.

 

“I can’t believe it, Why don’t I have Poitto?!” Eunbi exclaimed as her eyes focus on the screen.

“You have to trade a rare Pokemon like Poison or Gangarga for it…” Chaewon answered back.

“There’s no Poison in the field!”

“You have to evolve him from Poitto.”

 

And so on their conversation about the game goes on, their status currently as of now is that Yena is lying down on the floor, reading manga and some of those are scattered around her, Chaewon and Eunbi is sitting across each other at the table in the center of the room, and there’s Minju who’s sitting between Chaewon and Eunbi, just looking at their interactions. Everyone is busy doing their things.

 

“Here, give it to me.”  Eunbi said to Chaewon as she gestured the latter to give her Gameboy to her. Eunbi placed down her own device and got Chaewon’s and started to do her business in the game.

Something caught Minju’s attention to Eunbi’s Gameboy device that is placed on the table, and that is the sticker that she gave to Eunbi.

 

The sticker looks so old, the corners of it is starting to peel of and the color of the sticker is somehow faded, yet it was taped securely at the back of the device.

 

Somehow in Minju’s heart, she felt delighted because of the thought and memories way back then.

 

“Euntokki…” She mumbled and started to scoot herself beside Chaewon.

 

“What’s wrong with her?” the latter thought.

 

 

 

“Euntokki hasn’t changed a bit.”

 

 

The words came out from Minju made Chaewon looked at her for a second and saw Minju with a small smile crept on her face and then glanced at Eunbi who’s busy playing.

 

“She’s still nice to everyone, and has a lots of video games and manga… “ Minju continued.

 

That made Chaewon think and stare for her a little bit longer. From her stare, she can’t help but to observe Eunbi’s facial features. From her eyes, the girl’s eyelashes are long and when she’s calm her eyes are beautiful. She can see every small details from it and she can’t deny that she’s pretty. She even witnessed the girl’s change of color of her cheeks and the tip of her ears, it is slowly showing a light shade tint of redness.

 

 

“What was she trying to do? Finding all these video games to play with now…”  Eunbi said to herself mentally as she felt a pair of eyes staring at her but she’s still focused and playing the game.

 

‘She’s the same as always’ Is what Eunbi thought of Chaewon. She feels so relaxed when they’re together and it feels so natural for her. It’s different from how she feels when she’s with her high school friends… There really isn’t a need for her to accommodate them. She thought she’s just forcing herself too much, well… because it’s Chaewon… and Yena also.

 

Eunbi glanced up at Chaewon only to find the latter staring at her and that made her blush a little bit. She quickly returned her attention back to the game as she cool herself down.

 

Because of Minju’s death, Chaewon gradually became depressed and became more difficult to talk to. But the Chaewonnie in the past who was a leader, a role model for his friends… he would do anything for them.

 

As Eunbi is pushing the buttons continuously, she can’t help but to let herself be eaten by a sudden thought she had. She took a quick glance at Chaewon, now she’s not staring at her anymore that made her breath peacefully.

 

‘Hey. Have you also changed? Or Have you stayed the same as before…” Eunbi thought.

 

There, Minju just smiled as she’s watching the two. She’s contented and happy seeing her friends together.

 

They haven’t changed at all. Everyone was the same as before.

 

 

---

 

 

It was already dark outside so it means it’s night

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter