Chapter 6

Forget Me, Forget Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is weekend and Yujin is doing her morning weekly routine which is exercising. It is still early in the morning yet the latter is jogging while earphones are stucked in her ears, blasting music.

 

She’s wearing a track pants with white sporty loose shirt. It’s been half an hour since she started jogging, making turn to every corner she encountered and maintained her focus on what she’s doing not until a motor bike stopped right before her that made her halt.

 

“Hey! Yudaeng!” Yena cheerfully called her while waving her hand to the latter whose catching her breath after her run.

 

“Du- Yena…” Yujin mumbled as sweat to her forehead ran down to her cheeks, still panting.

 

Yujin finally took of her earphones and rested it on her shoulders. She doesn’t want to appear rude towards the girl who’s talking to her.

 

“Just call me Ducky like the old days, Daeng. Don’t be so heartless.” Yena playfully said as she wiggled her eyebrows that earned a sigh from the other girl.

 

“This is the first time someone called me that.” Yujin said and the duck-like girl just gave her a giggle.

 

“Hey did you know about it? Minju has been resurrected at Chaewon’s place.”

 

Yujin was surprised to what Yena said. Everytime she hears Minju’s name, there’s something that is inside her. As if she is triggered especially adding Chaewon’s name on it.

 

‘AhnDaeng!’

 

Suddenly, an image of young Minju flashed back to Yujin’s mind, calling her nickname mmade by them with a bright smile on her face made Yujin’s brows furrowed.

 

“That girl… she’s still!...” Yujin whispered to herself out of the blue that made Yena confused.

“Huh?”

“Nothing. What did Kim say?” Yujin tries to changed the topic as she glance at the girl infront of her.

“It’s been a while since I saw Chaewon! She’s still cool as ever!”

 

“Kim. What did she say about Minju?” The short haired girl repeated her question to Yena. She doesn’t care about Chaewon’s status. She doesn’t care if she’s okay or crazy. She just doesn’t care at Chaewon at all. All she wants to know is about Minju. She can’t blame Yena if all she blabbers is about Chaewon, she knows she adore that orange-head girl so much.

 

The duck-face girl placed a hand under her chin and looked up at the sky, trying to recall her talk with Chaewon the last time they met.

 

“Hmmmm… What did she say she was?? A hallucination? Or a visualization? I’m not quite sure. Something about fulfilling Minju’s wish.”

 

For a second, Yujin looked down at the floor, her eyes are blank but she sure is in deep thought. She clenched her fist after what Yena just told her.

 

 

---

 

“Ding dong!”

 

“Coming!” Chaeyeon stood up from her seat as she made her way to open the door. As she opened the door, she was met by a girl with boyish style outfit, particularly wearing a short sleeve polo tucked in her short ripped shorts and her hair was braided.

 

“Are you…” Chaeyeon mumbled as she scanned the appearance of the girl. She seems familiar to her somehow.

 

“Hey!” The said girl cheerfully greeted. “Haven’t seen you in a while!”

On the other side, Chaewon is stirring up from her sleep because of the noise coming down. Those two sure are so loud but they are just talking.

 

“Are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter