Chapter 5

Forget Me, Forget Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The two are still having each other’s company in the secret base, catching up about their happenings in life.

“What’s with the ‘everyone’… I cannot believe what she said.” The orange head girl said to Yena as she squinted her eyes out of confusion.

 

“Eh? Really?” Yena tilted her head a little bit sideways as she put her right hand under her chin, coming up with a thinking gesture.

 

“That’s right… Isn’t it normal to believe-“

“But you can see Minguri!” Yena happily exclaimed as she clenched her fists and gave a big smile to the girl across her. “You’re indeed the best, Chaewonnie!” she continued.

 

Chaewon was taken aback from her friend’s words. She can’t believe that the duck still looks up at her like she’s still the best back those days where she was cool. She’s surprised that Yena still believes and put her trust on her easily even though her life is so boring and many mistakes happened already.

 

“What?” Yena asked as she caught Chaewon staring at her, more like judging her because of earlier.

 

The latter quickly avoid her gaze and trying to look at her surroundings, trying to find another topic to talk.

 

“Ah… Have you been using this secret base all along?” Chaewon asked innocently as she wonders her eyes at the different clothes that were hanged at the wall.

 

“That’s right! But only when I’m in Korea.”

“In Korea?”

“Yeah!” Yena enthusiastically said. She walked at the large world map that is also hanged at the wall at the back of Yena and pointed at the red marks that are written in the map.

“Those red marks are the places I’ve been to. I want to see what it’s like all around the world. I’ve been using the money I’ve saved from my part-time job to travel.” The duck-like girl smiled as she told her story.

Chaewon is impressed that Yena is a traveler. She sure already seen a lot of cool and wonderful things at the different part of the world. But there’s only one thing the latter wants to ask.

 

“What about school?” Chaewon asked as she raised her eye brow.

 

“I don’t have time for that.” Yena sheepishly smile as she waved her hand. “Recently, I’ve been to Japan. Japanese girls are so cute! Ah, now I that I think about it, all the girls there are cute! There’s this girl named Yuri, she even made my heart race-“ The girl continued to tell her stories to the latter while the latter is just there listening to her friend.

 

‘She used to be such a small kid… but now she’s gotten taller than me.’ A small smile crept on Chaewon’s face as she thought about Yena before and Yena today.

 

“She doesn’t change at all…” Chaewon didn’t realized that she quietly mumbled those words that made Yena stopped her talk.

 

“Hm? I’ve changed a lot, haven’t I?” Yena playfully grin and winked at the latter.

 

Chaewon just sighed as her friend starts to spit nonsense again about her but she didn’t mind it. She’s fine because she’s enjoying the company of Yena.

 

“Ah, where were we? About Minju’s wish, did you make her a promise?”

“No, she doesn’t even remember what her wish was.” The latter crossed her arms under her chest as she looked at the other.

 

“Didn’t she say that she wanted TWICE’s autograph?”

 

Chaewon mentally face-palmed at her friend’s statement.

‘Ughh Yena you’re still stupid.’

 

“Did you think she’d come back just for TWICE?” the latter said in a sarcastic tone.

 

Yena pouts as her brain is running out of ideas. She feels like her braincell is starting to be toasted.

“That’s true… Then…”

Not that long Yena’s face brighten as she thought of another option.

“Could it be that?”  The girl smiled cheekily that left Chaewon clueless.

“That?”

 

---

 

“Welcome~”

 

“Where is it…” Chaewon mumbled as she scanned through the shelf of video games. It’s already 30 minutes since she went here at the games store and searching for a specific game.

 

“Are you looking for something?” A soft voice of a woman came suddenly that startled the latter. Chaewon looked back and there she met a young woman with god-tier visuals that screams innocence. She also saw the lady wearing an employee vest so she thought the she might be working here.

 

 

Chaewon started to feel nervous as she is not good talking in public, more like socializing.

 

“Ah… That… No…Not that…” Chaewon stuttered nervously as she scratch her nape and looked the other way her eyes are panicking and don’t know what to do.

 

“Hyewon-ah, Sorry I’m late.” Another voice coming from the corner are getting nearer to them that Chaewon immediately recognize.

 

‘Eh?!’

“Huh?” As the owner of the voice took turn the corner Chaewon froze for a second.

“Oh, Eunbi” The other said as she saw her co-worker arrived.

It’s Eunbi who’s here also wearing the same vest as the other worker.

---

 

“Pokemon? Which series do you want? Opal? Emerald?” Eunbi said as she’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter