Chapter 7

Forget Me, Forget Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Eunbi is at the front yard of her and her cousin’s shared house, watering the plants peacefully as she’s holding the water hose firmly and adjusted her glasses that was about to fall from her small but pointy cute nose.

 

“Eunbi, are you free?” Hitomi shouted from inside, calling out for her cousin.

 

As soon as the latter heard her name, she can’t do anything but to sigh.

 

“You really know how to send someone on an errand.” She mumbled to herself as she placed her other hand on her hips, continuing water the plants.

 

Not from afar of her place, she heard some conversations of some loud people about to pass by her house.

 

“Is it here?”

 

“That’s right.”

 

“Are you sure?”

 

Eunbi stopped for a moment. She immediately familiarized those voice. Very familiar to her. That calm soft voice from the other girl and a little bit husky from the other one. She’s sure who are these two.

 

“Yo! Euntokki--- WAAAAAAAH!”

“Hey!”

 

Yena wasn’t about to finish her greeting when Eunbi immediately faced them and so the water that is coming out of the water hose at a strong force sprinkled at them, almost made the two girls wet while there’s Minju standing quietly behind the two.

 

Eunbi can’t stop herself from being annoyed at the presence of the two. She’s wondering why Chaewon and Yena is infront of her house. She’s annoyed as hell and Minju saw that on her face right infront of her with her two eyes so she felt a little bit frightened by Eunbi.

 

----

 

“What the hell is this?! You want me to play Pokemon?! That’s not going to happen!” Eunbi fired out while her arms are crossed placed under her chest as she look down at Chaewon and Yena sitting on the couch and drying themselves from earlier.

 

They are now in Eunbi’s room and the two are looking around.

 

“Why? Isn’t it okay to play from time to time? Just think of it as being back in the old days.” Yena stated to her as she’s still wiping the dry cloth to her face. Chaewon just remained so as Minju but Minju is just there at the door post, hiding but never failed to listened to their conversation. She’s just scared and intimidated to Eunbi for now.

 

Not so long, Hitomi walked in the place holding a tray of Sprite.

 

“Have a drink.” She gave a smile to the visitors in which they also gladly accepted what she brought.

 

“Thank you~”

 

There, Chaewon is just sitting calmly and silently, having a world of her own not until Yena nudged her side that made her small thoughts of bubble burst instantly. That made Chaewon spoke, finally.

 

“Ah… Eh? Where are your glasses?” The orange-haired girl asked as she look up from Eunbi and made the said girl reddened her face a bit because of the sudden question especially coming from Chaewon.

 

“ W-why do you care? I just don’t feel like wearing them anymore!” She defended herself as she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter