Chapter 4

Forget Me, Forget Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The glass that Minju accidentally hit fell from the ground and the water spilled on the wooden floor

“Wa!?”

“What did you do?” The old man said to Nako and glared at her assuming she made the commotion.

“It’s not me. The glass fell on its own” The short girl said as she waved her hand to her father.

“Just clean that up.”

 

 

Meanwhile on the other hand, Chaewon is still lying on the floor, looking blankly at the ceiling and while she was on her deep thoughts.

After IZONE, their group of friends, disbanded, unknowingly, they all drifted apart.

 

‘Drifted apart´

 

By those two words, an image of Minju still chasing appeared on her mind.

 

“What… Just leave me alone… Already.” She said lazily as her right hand covers her face. The memory of young Minju chasing her after she walked out of their secret base still haunts her. Everytime she’s in this state it always popped in her mind.

 

The orange head girl sighed deeply and closed her eyes.

 

“For how long… am I gonna keep running away from this!” she hissed to herself as her eyebrows furrowed in frustration.

 

Not doing anything bugs Chaewon a lot and she feels so guilty from what she did earlier. Minju is a precious friend to her and she mentally scolded herself from the words she just said before. Regret starting to eat her system and she doesn’t want that. She’s not contented that she’s doing nothing at all right now.

 

 

 

The front door suddenly opened and it revealed a blonde woman.

“I’m back- Hey!” Chaeyeon said as she saw Chaewon suddenly stood up and ran passing her at the door.

“Where are you going, Chaewon?” The older woman asked. She’s worried at the younger going out specially at this time. It’s already late at night.

 

“I gotta go for a while!” The latter shouted back as she started to ran away.

 

‘Gotta go’ Chaewon thought while running as the scene of Minju when they’re still kids and gave her an apologetic smile when that day happened suddenly came into her mind.

 

Chaewon is now running around the streets, she doesn’t know where is she going but her feet felt like moving on their own. The orange head girl is running around, searching for a specific girl. Even though she’s starting to get tired because of running, her mind is still determined to find her precious friend to apologize.

 

“Where would she be?!” Chaewon whispered to herself as she panted heavily.

 

‘All this time I’ve been trying to escape ever since that day until now.’

 

The latter is going to some places already, the station, downtown, the bridge, yet she still can’t see what she’s been looking for.

 

‘Being caught up in the past I haven’t done anything at all and my mind is only full of excuses.’ 

Chaewon is slowing down her phase as she’s catching her breath but she’s still running. She lowered her head a little bit and closed her eyes because of tiredness she’s feeling and also frustrated because it’s almost half an hour since she started to look for Minju. She gritted her teeth for she’s starting to become impatient and ofcourse, blaming herself again.

 

‘That’s not it. What I always wanted was…Always… Always… Wanted was that day to come.’

‘I always wanted to apologize to Minju.’

 

 

“Damn it!” Chaewon groaned and shouted those words loudly as she panted and still running.

She worked so hard in order to apologize to Minju. If that’s the case she knows where she should

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter