Chapter 2

Forget Me, Forget Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Maybe the wish will come true if ‘everyone’ is together!”

 

The door of the bathroom swooshed openly and it revealed an expressionless Chaewon.

 

“Ah! Wonnie you’re going out?” Minju asked but the latter just passed her not giving a bit of word to her.

 

Quickly, Minju followed Chaewon and waved her hands in the air as she nag the latter.

“Why don’t you ask Euntokki for help? She can’t see me, So Wonnie-“

“You’ve already seen it yourself. She’s not the Euntokki back then anymore.” Chaewon said coldly to the girl, still not looking at her.

Minju tilted her head a litte, she’s clueless to Chaewon’s statement. The Euntokki that Chaewon describe is not the Euntokki Minju knew so she spoke again.

“Huh? Euntokki is still Euntokki, isn’t she? She’s nice to everyone, and has lots of video games and manga.” Minju gave her a small smile as she finished her sentence.

 

Chaewon’s nearly reaching her point, she’s losing of patience because of Minju. She’s nearly done with her nagging but convinced herself that she must be calm. She let out a deep breathe.

“That’s what I meant. She’s not the Euntokki back then anymore. That wouldn’t help me even if I asked her.” The latter said coolly like it’s a normal thing for her to say those kinds of words.

Minju widen her eyes in disbelief as she heard the words coming out especially from Chaewon? How could she? How could she say those words to her best childhood friend? She’s shocked that the latter can easily say ‘that´ word.

“That… ?” The girl said slowly still processing what’s been said earlier.

 

Chaewon combed her hair using her fingers frustratingly as she’s running out of patience to the girl. For her, she can say it that Eunbi is that kind of person. Eunbi is giving her a cold shoulder and always hate the latter down to earth for no reasons and they become distant to each other like they didn’t have the best friendship back then.

 

 

“I meant that she’s an idiot! Anyway, she’s not longer a friend!” Chaewon shouted out her lungs.

“I don’t want that!”

 

The latter’s body immediately stiffen as she was surprised to hear a crack on Minju’s voice and that made her look back to the girl.

 

“M-minju…” Chaewon mumbled as guilt started to eat her whole system seeing the girl in that state because of her.

 

“Please go look for Euntokki again! Please ask for help!” Minju cried as tears started to stream down on her beautiful and innocent face. Minju itself was like a glass, so clear and fragile as if you touch her she’ll breakdown easily. Minju’s emotions, they’re like a river. It keeps flowing and flowing and when it comes to her best buddies, you can’t stop what she feel about them.

 

The latter looked at her worried, thinking what she should do to stop the girl crying. And as she stare longer to Minju, realization hit her. She thought that the reason why this girl appeared “now” is because the mirage that she created that summer has come to demand its payment.

 

A conclusion came up to Chaewon’s mind and then she sighed.

 

“Fine, I’ll ask Eunbi for help. You’ll understand it then.” Chaewon said softly to Minju.

 

After hearing those words, a smile quickly crept on Minju’s face. She’s happy that the latter will go to her other friend. This is what she wants after all, to see her friends happy together.

 

‘If I do this, then Minju will probably understand that not just Eunbi but everything else is no longer the same as it was back then.’ Chaewon thought.

 

---

 

 

 

“You’re going out to buy something?” Chaeyeon asked to Chaewon as she continue to slurp her noodles while watching tv.

 

Chaewon is fixing herself as she wore specs and a cap. She’s ready to go out now anyways.

 

“Yeah.” The latter answered shortly as she was about to open the front door.

 

Chaeyeon is Sakura’s girlfriends, where her sister is Chaewon. She is the one who look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter