Chapter 9

Forget Me, Forget Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“I’m hungry~ Hurry up!”

 

Chaewon called out to her friends as they were running towards the latter’s house. The kids racing their way to destination, laughing and smiling together as they went inside. Giggles where heard as Chaewon opened the door, taking their shoes off.

 

“Excuse us~” Yujin politely said as she entered the house with a bright smile plastered on her face.

“I’m back!” Chaewon happily shouted.

“Yah Yena! Don’t push me!” Eunbi hissed at the duck-like girl as Yena accidentally lose her balance while taking off her shoe causing Eunbi to fall on the ground too. Yena just smiled sheepishly and showed her a peace-sign on her hand.

 

As the others arranged their shoes at the entrance, Chaewon skipped her way as she called the name of her beloved older sister who is busy preparing something in the kitchen.

 

“Kkura-eonni! Are there anymore?” the young one asked her sister, meaning she’s asking if there’s still their favorite snacks left for them. Right from the whole afternoon, all Chaewon think is about this snack so she immediately come home with her friends. She’s dying and made her whole way just to taste that delicious snack prepared by her eonnie.

 

Sakura looked at Chaewon and gave her a sweet smile as she lift up the tray she’s holding, full of macarons with different color and flavor. This lit up the faces of the young ones.

 

“Wah~~~” the kids said in unison.

 

The older one just smiled at them, every time she smile her beauty is like those pink cherry blossoms.

 

 

Chaewon is walking at the streets, surprisingly she’s in her school uniform and her sling bag was placed on her right shoulder, gripping the straps tightly and her foreheads have beads of sweat present on it.

‘Was it because I failed the exams…?’

 

 

‘Because of Minju’s sudden death…?’

 

 

‘Or was it because of Sakura-eonni… No… that’s not it…’

 

Her head is low and her eyes are only shifted to her footsteps, in deep thought.

 

 

‘It’s not like that.’

 

 

‘It’s wrong.’

 

“Disgusting…” Chaewon mumbled to herself as her thoughts swim all over her head. She turned around and took a step opposite to school and after that she completely didn’t went to school. The orange-hair girl skipped the school for today, again, and make her way towards the other direction.

 

It is noon time and the peek of the sun is swarming over all the place, making the environment hot.

 

“It’s so hot…” Chaewon said to herself again and continued to walk to somewhere her foot will take her.

 

‘Why did things turn out like this? The thought of it…’

 

After minutes of walk she saw a bench and decided to rest for a well. She looked around to the environment and it’s quiet and fresh air is blowing her hair as she’s under the shade of a big tree.

 

 

------

Earlier…

 

“Chaewonnie, are you going to school today?” Chaeyeon asked the young one as she passed by the orange-hair girl’s room.

 

The latter is tucked to her blanket comfortably and her back is facing the older one. It seems like anytime she’s not willing to get out of her bed and will choose to sleep all day or stay in the house instead of going out there where it was like there’s raging fire on the streets.

 

“No…”

“Is that so? Then I’ll be going off to work!” Chaeyeon then bid her farewell to Chaewon and closed the door of the latter’s room quietly.

 

After that, Chaewon sensed that the older is not around anymore so she decided to flip at the other side of the bed.

 

‘Why aren’t you telling me off eonni… Forget it. It’s better like this.’ She thought

 

“But… If you were stricter towards me…WAH!” Chaewon didn’t finished what she was whispering to her self when suddenly Minju jumped on top of her with an angry face but anyways the oran

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter