Why Us. IX

Succ-U-Bae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything stayed silent, feelings bubbling inside you while you stared at the white desk in front of you, the words of your father leaving you speechless.

“Send me back.” “My child-” “I said send me back now!” He can see your knuckles turning white and sighs, within a second you disappear from the table, the girls staying silent.

“Have you all been feeling things towards my child?” The girls opt to stay silent, answering his question, “I see… I’ll order one of my angels to take care of you… I doubt my child wants to see you four anytime soon.” “…why us?” He looks at Jisoo, the first to speak, “I know everything about you… all of you.” At his words, all the girls head shoot up, worry shown all over their faces, “…The war, Salem, the torture… I know everything.”

Gulping, the girls start to remember everything from children to now.

.

.

.

Feeling the fire burn hotter than before, demons dying as angels descend from above, the little girl runs around, tears streaming down her face, screaming for her mother and father until her heart dropped to her stuck stomach. Seeing her father get stabbed in the stomach, vanishing before her into dust.

The only reason she was brought back to reality was due to her mother pulling hand, the feeling of her body being lifted off the ground before she out.

.

.

.

Next time she awoke, she was surrounded by three other girls, her mother nowhere to be found until a small wooden door opened, her mother and three other women coming in, “Mommy where are we..?” “Your questions will be answered later… we need to teach you girls how to hide your wings and tails…”

And so began the training of four young girls, controlling their features, their power and their emotions.

.

.

.

Everything had been fine for the past few months, the girls had adapted quickly to the new environment and their mothers had created identities to fit in more, four widows left with each of their daughters, seeking refuge in a town nearby and ended up here after their previous town was put under attack.

The town took them with hospitality, four beautiful women with four precious children was a case they couldn’t refused.

But one mistake caused it all to go away.

They were doing their normal routine, after getting some food for dinner that night, the group was on their way home until a man had come up to the girl’s mother, “Girls stand back…” Hearing the small whisper the girls all linked hands and moved behind their mothers, the older women creating a wall between the girls and the man, “No harm intended ladies, I just wanted to look at the children, they would make fine servants for me…”

Her mother stayed calm, “We’re not interested in selling our children… Now please move so we can continue to our home.” “What if I offered you 5000 per head?” “Like I said, we’re not interested…” “I’ve tried being kind with you ladies but you’ve forced my hand. Gentleman, take the girls.” At the command at least 10 men had showed up causing the women to circle around the girls, dropping their baskets with bread and water along with other vegetables on the cobble road, “Now move and you won’t be harmed.” Seeing that the women weren’t budging, the man could only sigh before turning to walk away, “Kill the women.”

With that, the women were charged with multiple men coming at them.

It was all fine until the robes came off, wings and tails in all their glory along with glowing eyes causing the men who weren’t at the front to run back.

That was the first time the girls had seen murder of humans first hand, the eyes holding horror and terror before dimming with lifelessness, blood gushing out of their bodies, some even from their mouth and it made them feel giddy, power surging through their veins for the first time since birth.

But sadly they couldn’t focus on it as they were taken by their mothers as the women ran to their house.

.

.

.

A few hours later, the group of females were awoken by loud screams and banging on their small cottage. Wondering what was going on, the mothers had gotten up quick, looking through the curtains to see hordes of people with torches and pitchforks, “The girls!” “Get them out of here quick.” “Start blocking up the door by then, we’ll go wake the children up and help them out the back.”

With a nod, all the women got to work, two of them pushing furniture towards the door and windows while the other two went to the back to wake up the girls.

“Sweety… Sweety wake up.” With a groan, the girls stirred awake, Chaeyoung rubbing her eyes cutely making her mother’s heart warm. “Girls, quickly get d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter