Those Bamboo Sticks You Call Arms. XII

Succ-U-Bae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week had passed and the girls were growing more eager for you, missing your voice, your smiles, you.

Rose slowly opened her eyes, morning light making her skin glisten as she raised her arms above her head. Inhaling a deep breath, stretching her arms out while squeezing her eyes shut. Her arms flop down, exhaling as she gets out of bed, tiredly moving towards her bathroom before heading to the other rooms to wake the other girls up, starting with Jennie then Jisoo and finally Lisa, the youngest taking the longest to wake up.

She headed downstairs to the kitchen after making sure Lisa got in the bathroom, a smile growing on her face when she sees Jennie cooking while Jisoo rested her head on the counter top. She takes a seat beside the oldest, resting her head on the girl’s arms while the sound of Jennie cooking fills her ears…

“GOODMORNING!” At the shout, both Jisoo and Rose shoot up. Jisoo’s eyes squinted and hair slightly disheveled as she stared into nothingness, a pout grown on her face while Rose has furrowed eyebrows, a similar pout to Jisoo’s adorning her face as well. Lisa kisses both of them on the cheek before moving to Jennie and then finally sitting down, the result being the three of them having grimaces on their face while Lisa’s the only one with a smile on her face.

Jennie finishes cooking, serving the food and sitting next to Lisa. All of them digging in, filling their hungry stomachs with Jennie’s delicious food. A smile grew on all of their faces, conversation flowing freely as they spend time together.

They soon decide that they should start moving, Lisa and Rose moving to clean the dishes while Jennie and Jisoo go to check up on you.

They open the door, bandages dropping on the floor as they stare at what they thought was the bone, now grown into a wing like structure. The arch standing broad in the air, stemming from your back.

They stand there frozen and breathless, trying to process, “S/he’s growing back wings…” “But why?” “I don’t know?! It’s not like I’ve ever done this before!” Jisoo sighs, trying to calm Jennie down, “Let’s just leave it for now. How about all of us go out?” Jennie slowly nods, her eyes not drifting away from your body, frown and furrowed eyebrows causing Jisoo to let out another sigh.

Jisoo takes Jennie out of the room, “Go get ready, I’ll tell the other two.” Jennie gives another small nod before going into her room while Jisoo heads to the kitchen.

.

.

.

They walk around the mall, shopping bags covering their arms yet they continued to go into stores. They ended up in a Chanel store, Jennie picked up two shirts showing them to Lisa, “Which one would look better?” Lisa stares in thought, her index and thumb rubbing her chin while her eyes narrow before she cutely points in the air, eyes turning into circles, “GET BOTH!” Jennie stares in silence, her nostrils slightly flaring while the ends of slightly curves up, “…that’s the smartest thing you’ve ever said.”

Both Rose and Jisoo stared at them in disappointment, their faces down while their hands covered their head in shame, “What’re we gonna do..?”  “Buy more clothes?” Jisoo stared at Rose for a few seconds, “Might as well.” Both of them hooked arms, smiles on their faces as they started looking around once again.

The sound of their stomachs grumbling was heard causing them to rush to the food court, finding a small café where they ordered drinks and slices of cake to sha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter