I'm Your Ruler . IV

Succ-U-Bae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You kept your eyes closed, trying to figure out where you were using your other senses. You felt your body being dragged, carpet rubbing against your covered legs. You could hear their huffs and puffs as they struggled to carry your big body through the room.

You felt your arms drop back onto the floor, still keeping up the lifeless façade. Suddenly you felt your whole body being lifted, your body slamming into what you think is a wall.

You stay silent, wanting to break their faces at that second for disrespecting you like that. Few more seconds, few more seconds…

Your hands get held up above your body, feeling metal wrap around them. You figure they have some sort of chain hooked up on the wall, it seemed easy enough to break…

Feeling a slap on your face, your cheek hits the wall beside your head, your hand clenching slightly out of anger. Feeling another slap, you drop the façade, eyes opening wide as you stare at the two girls in front of you, both of them smirking your way.

You internally growl, wanting to rip both of their pretty faces off while they scream for forgiveness and send them to the pits of hell for eternal torture… ok maybe you got a bit carried away there.

You stay in character, acting groggy while blinking your eyes repeatedly, keeping them hooded. Your voice coming out raspy when you speak, croaking out words, “Where am I?” They only laugh as an answer, thinking they were completely in control They should give me a ing Oscar right now, Meryl Streep quakes in my presence.

“Aww… the big boy got himself in some trouble…” You really want to roll your eyes at their attempt of trying to be intimidating, it was quite cute if you were honest, them thinking they had you around their finger, how childish.

 You keep quiet, looking at them dead in the eye, they prod on, continuing with their evil villain sketch. “What the do you want?” “You.” Your eyebrows rise, not expecting that answer, “What about me?” “Well… from the few moments we’ve known you, we both can already tell you’re a misogynistic who takes advantage of women.” Mission Accomplished

“And? Women are just objects for pleasure aren’t they? What are you two? Feminists?” “No. We’re the two women who are gonna kill you.”

They rip open your top, your perfect body on display, “It’s a shame, I feel like he would’ve been good.” You chuckle, “Oh trust me, I am.”

Your laugh is interrupted by a slap to your face from Lisa, making you groan. You move your jaw around, trying to tempt them further, “For a girl you got quite a slap, I wonder how you would look underneath me.” You see her face tense up jaw clenching, what you don’t expect is for Rose’s hands to go down your pants, her nails scratching your lower abdomen to under your belt beneath your pants.

“If you wanted that you could’ve just showed me to your bed and we would have already gotten past the first 20 rounds by now.” You feel hair nails grow, digging into your skin. She presses into your skin drawing blood, dragging her hand back up slowly.

Moving away, blood drips down from the middle of your chest all the way underneath your pant

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter