Shutup You . III

Succ-U-Bae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You huffed, heading to the private jet you had booked for your flight to Korea. All the files for the girls in your carry on since you wanted to go over them on the way there. The airport staff following you silently as they strolled the bags you had brought.

Quickly boarding, they don’t bother you as they place your bags inside and leave without a word. Moving to the bar to get yourself your favourite alcohol, opening it up and drinking it straight from the bottle, you smile in satisfaction.

You get interrupted by the captain, “Hi, I’m the captain, I’ll be flying you to South Korea today and I hope you have a relaxed and peaceful Journey, I see you’ve already helped yourself to the bar.” You watch him chuckle, smiling awkwardly and internally rolling your eyes, “Yea.” “Uhmm do you need anything?” “No I’ll be fine, just get me there.” His smile breaks before going back to the fake one he held this whole time, “Of course.”

He moves back to the cockpit, “Finally…” You set the bottle down on a table, before sitting on one of the chairs, opening up one of the files you stare at one of the victim’s name, “Lee Seunghyun, owner of club burning sun… Committed and distribution of without consent… he must be one of mine…” Tossing the file aside, you picked up another one, “Jung Joon-young, Choi jong-hoon…”

Continuing to read the files you realized they were all caught up in some sort of ual abuse, or distribution of lewd content.

You sighed, realizing there was a motive behind it, “So they targeted them…” You held your head in your hands, “They’re out there killing my people and I’m out here acting like a detective…”

You closed the lid of your bottle, hearing the captain speak over the speaker. Fastening your seat belt, you sit, feeling the jet speed up.

You wait a few minutes until the annoying captain’s voice is heard again. You unbuckle and decide to reopen the bottle, taking a huge swing of the liquid.

You keep looking at the files for another hour, deciding to rest your eyes.

.

.

.

His voice wakes you up once again, “Please fasten your seat belts…” You groan and rub your face, sitting up and buckling yourself up. He lands the aircraft smoothly and you unbuckle, picking up the files and putting them back in your bag, finishing up the bottle of liquor before sighing, a little buzz running through your head. Quickly moving to the bathroom for a second you change your face to blend in more, looking like a national Korean.

You grab your bag and watch as some staff comes up, you pass them without a word, moving down the steps and heading inside the airport. You pass through security, giving your passport and moving outside without any trouble.

Smirking to yourself, chauffeur opening the door for you, bowing as you get in. You scroll through your phone, waiting for the car to start moving. Your driver finally gets in, “How’s your father?”  “Still trying to make everyone good…” He chuckles, “And you won’t let that happen?” “You know me Baek.” He laughs again and starts driving, “Where to…” You smirk at him, “Just take me to some place with a penthouse…” He nods his head in confusion, he was one of the few angels you liked.

.

.

.

He pulls up to a skyscraper, making you look around, “Nice choice. I’ll be back in an hour or so…” He looks at you in confusion but you ignore and stroll into the lobby, moving to the desk you meet the lady sitting there, “Hey beautiful.” She looks up at you, brows slightly furrowing, “What’s your name?” “Wendy…” “Mind giving me the key to the penthouse on the highest floor…” Her face goes blank, putting a spare key into your hand. You wink before walking away, the girl blinking after snapping out of her trance and getting up to stare at your body getting into the elevator, “Holy …”

The doors open and you walk into the hallway, opening the door with the key. Entering into the huge living room, closing the door as you step in, “Hello!” A woman runs up into the living room bat in her hand, “Who the are you?!” You turn around, connecting eyes with the beautiful stranger.

You smirk at her, eyes glowing red as your eyes trail down her body maybe I could have some fun with her, “I’m your favourite nightmare…” Stepping closer to her, her grip on the bat tightens, “I- I- I have a boyfriend!” “Makes this even better…” You stand in front of her, hands raising to her face, leaning closer to connect your lips. She gasps and drops her bat, “What’s your name sweetheart?” “S-Seulgi…” “Well Seulgi, I’m about to make you regret all of this but you’re gonna love it, and after this, you’re gonna leave this place and go stay somewhere else got that, cause now this is my place and for the next few rounds… you’re my …”

.

.

.

Rolling over you smile in satisfaction, the girl next to you panting heavily after coming down from her millionth high, “Now get out.” She gulps before grabbing her clothing and picking out a suitcase, stuffing everything she has before running out the door, “That was fun.”

You get up, moving towards her kitchen, you look around trying to find some sort of alcohol, you sigh realizing she had none, grabbing your phone you call Baekhyun, “Oi, go get me some alcohol, people to and bring my luggage up.” “What took you so long?” “I was ing someone.” “YOU COULD’VE JUST SAID YOU WERE BUSY!” “Oh shutup you .”

You can practically see his glare through the phone, “I’m an angel.” “You’re also boring, just get me what I asked for and send it up…” Ending the call, you sigh tapping your nails on the counter… “What to do… what to do…”

An idea comes to your head and you get dressed, moving to the elevator to see the streets. You walk on the sidewalk, realizing it would soon be night from the colour of the sky. You blink, vision turning slightly red, streets roaming with angels and demons alike as well as human.

You smirk, seeing your people wreak havoc, taking out your phone you click Baekhyun’s name, “Ya, forget the people, just bring up my luggage and the liquor.” “Did you really think I was going to get you any of that?” “What?” “I’m an angel you idiot, I can’t touch any of those things.” “What about wine? I mean my brother turned water into that, doesn’t that make it holy?” “Do you want wine?” “No it’s useless and doesn’t do anything, I’ll just do everything by myself. For good spirits you can’t even help the child of your creator get a buzz?” You hear him sigh on the line before hanging up.

You keep walking through the streets, feeling power surge through your veins as you continue to pass through alleyways after alleyways. Remembering the address of the club, you realize you were near there. Deciding it’s late enough to start your investigation, you start moving towards it.

You stand outside the club, seeing the bouncers and the music booming outside, “Do I need a plan..? Screw it, I can take a few rogue succubae.” You move towards the entrance only to be stopped by the bouncer, “Excuse me, I need to see if you’re on the list.” You glare at his hand on your shoulder, turning your face to look at him, eyes glowing red, “Hands off me now.” His face snaps back to a blank one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter