Well . VII

Succ-U-Bae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the plane incident, you had landed quite safely albeit, it was a bit bumpy. Yeri had gotten dressed but was still limp on the couch, pushing past the girls crowding her you stare at the soulless girl, “What to do…?” An idea comes to your mind and you lean down, breath hitting her neck causing her to shiver.

Gently biting down, your canine draws blood, slowly it all up before it’s sealed. You move back and stare at the tiny mark you left on her right above her collarbone. Pacing your hand on her jaw, you raise her face to meet your eyes, glowing red as she stays put, “I’m giving you a second chance but it’s slightly different this time. Continue on with your life… but always remember me.”

With that, you left her, picking up your handbag and seeing staff come up, they grab your luggage, not noticing the slightly disheveled captain laying down. With a small smile to them, you move down, the girls following you with their own luggage.

You pass through the airport quickly, getting into your car while one of your slaves drives you back to the mansion, the girls aweing at the new setting.

You finally reach and move inside without a word, feeling tired after the whole day, dropping your bags you were about to move into your room but the grumble of Rose’s stomach stopped you. Sighing, you turn around, “Let me order food, there’s rooms upstairs and you guys can settle in. Do you have anything specific you wanna order?” Jennie answered saying they didn’t have a problem with anything and you nodded to them as a sign for them to go.

Getting your phone out, you rang up this restaurant you liked and basically ordered everything on their menu. Finishing up the order, you place your phone back in your pocket and move to put your bags back into your room. Immediately shedding your clothes once you drop your bags, you move to the closet and take out some clothes, but you don’t realize that Lisa had walked in supposedly asking you a question.

You stare at her dead in the eye, a usual face painting your features while Lisa takes in your half state, a blush rising on her cheeks, “You need anything?” “Ah- oh… Uhmm Chaeyoung was wondering about the food…”

Your brows furrow in confusion when you see her eyes cast down and that’s when you realize why, “You’re meant to be a demon of lust yet you can’t look at your ruler in the eye when you see them half clothed?” She only gulps, feeling oddly nervous when she hears your footsteps moving closer.

Your hand comes up into her hair, tangling it around your fingers before you yank it back. A gasp leaves her lips when she sees your red eyes staring back at her, “You know you’re quite cute… but I can sense something different about you… all of you actually…” Tucking your head into her neck, your hot breath hits her skin drawing goose bumps all over, “You all entice me yet I still don’t know why… You caught attention from my father and this is the first time where he needs to talk to me before I make my decision… Either you’re going to be vanished from existence or… well I don’t really see another option… but you could-”

Your doorbell rang interrupting your little monologue. With a small chuckle and another breath to her neck, you quickly wear some shorts and pick up a shirt, leaving her in your room as you walk away, slipping on your shirt as you head downstairs and catching some of the girls’ eyes.

You open the door to be met with a delivery man holding bags on top of bags, taking them from his hands you shut the door on his face but groan once the doorbell rings again. Opening the door with a glare on your face you look at the deliveryman straight in the eyes, “What?” “Th- the payment?” You sigh, eyes turning red, “What do you want?” Seeing his eyes go wide you get an image of his fantasy and smirk, “Go home, you might have something waiting for you,” You move to close the door again but stop right before it fully closes, “Ring the bell again and I’ll break you.” With that you close the door on his face once again.

Moving to the dining table, you hold the bags, veins slightly popping as your hands grip the bags and the girls don’t miss this. Staring at the way your shirt slightly lifted up when you placed the bags and getting a glimpse of your perfect body.

“Remember who I am, I treat my slaves if they deserve it, right now you don’t deserve any of this. Eat your food and go to sleep, whatever.” The girls all blush realizing they were caught staring, remembering how you could sense sinful thoughts. You move between them and head up to your room leaving them downstairs.

The girls all stare at your retreating frame, gulping at the thought. The first one to break silence is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter